What's new

Innapropriate advertisements on website

Status
Not open for further replies.
It remains decent as long as its your private matter the minute you force naked terrorism on those in public who dont want , it becomes indecent .
:D simple rule

Naked terrorism!!!!
laughing-019.gif
lol-049.gif

i never clicked it but then why it was showing so?

Also yesterday it was showing rare pics of SRK :what: Now what i dont browse actors hahahahahah

Its time you reduce your TOI activities :P

hehehehe i also thought the same but then most of the times the website shows advertisement "5 Top football girls " :what: NOW what ? i browse only newspapers and horror movies so from where 5 top football girls came?

does it anything to do with ToI browsing :cheesy:
:cheesy:i have no idea!!:cheesy:
once happened to me to...on youtube...a dating site also pops up! but that is tolerable.......but what OP is experiencingo_O

hehehehe i also thought the same but then most of the times the website shows advertisement "5 Top football girls " :what: NOW what ? i browse only newspapers and horror movies so from where 5 top football girls came?

Who else using your computer? You hubby or BF? ;)

i see best muslim matrimonial website adv , few days back i was seeing BJP advertisements...

you like horror movies too?? :woot:
so do i. my favourite genre

Why bother Admins of the forum ?

Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and use Ad block extensions/plugins such as AdBlock or AdBlock Plus.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ad+block+for+chrome

Let me google that for you

There won't be any ads whatsoever when you install them on browser.

adblock plus plugin works like charm. I wanted to give this suggestion, but that may reduce the revenue of PDF. So I did not suggest. May be they can put pdf at exception list on adblock plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom