What's new

Inkar - True Story of a Suicide Bomber !

ok. thanks for not calling me Mr Hinduguy .. that would have pissed me off :P
ontopic: can you edit your post and make it more readable... @Last Hope thanked out of courtesy.

Actually I did, I like his approach and the way he has started to analyse things and presents his opinions/solutions, I see my traits in him. This is how I started in my initial days too, and am always very keen to hear from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
To comment on topic, this is infact quite old drama. ISPR started a new approach towards eradicating terrorism by making other vulnerable victims immune to the virus by creating awareness and as well promote Armed Forces.

This drama was the first episode (I Believe) of the 'Faseel-e-Jaan se agay' series, a one-hour documentary based on true stories of either a particular officer/soldier, or a special battle. There are three exceptions, one was life of a suicide bomber (as posted above), second was of a woman kidnapped by terrorists and used as a sex-slave, and the last was of a group of town people who took up arms when Taliban decided to set up base in the town and recruit people by brain-washing and force. They created a rebellion group, the intelligence had all information and Army was standby for support when they needed it.

Except for this, the famous 'Glorious Resolve' and serial 'Khuda Zameen se gaya nahi hai' had also been produced to achieve similar goals.

There are about a dozen movies similar to as posted, under two seasons of 'Faseel-e-jaan se agay' and I would recommend watching.

I forgot to add one more point,

--We must run a huge campaign via media against such mindsets,ie we must throw a media war against them,and must work on to ban the blasphemous content against Islam and must call such false propaganda people in live shows where powerful,high reputed muftis must answer them.

--Pro-army shows must be launched/introduced in news channels from PTV to private in which Army's performance and operations against them must be showed,people should be recalled that army is one of them and how army is sacrificing against them..etc

Best regards.

Actually I did, I like his approach and the way he has started to analyse things and presents his opinions/solutions, I see my traits in him. This is how I started in my initial days too, and am always very keen to hear from him.

Thank you sir,thank you,your post has increased my motivation:)

To comment on topic, this is infact quite old drama. ISPR started a new approach towards eradicating terrorism by making other vulnerable victims immune to the virus by creating awareness and as well promote Armed Forces.

This drama was the first episode (I Believe) of the 'Faseel-e-Jaan se agay' series, a one-hour documentary based on true stories of either a particular officer/soldier, or a special battle. There are three exceptions, one was life of a suicide bomber (as posted above), second was of a woman kidnapped by terrorists and used as a sex-slave, and the last was of a group of town people who took up arms when Taliban decided to set up base in the town and recruit people by brain-washing and force. They created a rebellion group, the intelligence had all information and Army was standby for support when they needed it.

Except for this, the famous 'Glorious Resolve' and serial 'Khuda Zameen se gaya nahi hai' had also been produced to achieve similar goals.

There are about a dozen movies similar to as posted, under two seasons of 'Faseel-e-jaan se agay' and I would recommend watching.

Actually, sir..the problem is that major sectors of country are not performing well,politicians and civil sectors cleverly put their blame on Army,in order to cover their blunders,our government's foreign policy is weak and improper since 1947.

Thus army is burdened 3X times more as compare to other countries,so army alone is not responsible,For example:Take the latest prison break case when intelligence performance was questioned,then intel immediately represented the warning memo which was sent a day earlier to Police sectors.If our police dept. was strong,then this catastrophe can be stopped,and even after that 53 were re-arrested if my statistics are not wrong.

There are three exceptions, one was life of a suicide bomber (as posted above), second was of a woman kidnapped by terrorists and used as a sex-slave

What?........................................................like i said they should make it more realistic and believable.

What?........................................................like i said they should make it more realistic and believable.

Try forcefully marrying or get killed... or perhaps looting local peoples homes,livestock n destroying houses?

No problem brother, it was just sheer curiosity on my part. :cheers:

There are plenty of articles on the internet regarding this subject matter so I will try to read those instead.

we have people who can actually do that ..if we in the forum for example take 2 to 5 minutes each and compile the subtitles then it can be done

how about a full documentry on artificial jannat , complete with hoors and lakes , just like the one numrood made

TRAINING CAMP OF TALIBAN CALLED "JANNAT" .wmv - YouTube

w1us.jpg

is that realistic and close enough to ttp/pashtun cluture ?

we have people who can actually do that ..if we in the forum for example take 2 to 5 minutes each and compile the subtitles then it can be done

No buddy it's alright, it's too much effort just for 1 or 2 extra people watching it.

I can read up about the story online anyway so I'm not missing anything. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Artificial i.e man-made jannat doesnt exist on earth, you need to properly study islam if you are not hindu or athiest or some thing like that.

dont try to wiggle out of the question that was put accross

In south waziristan , during the army operation , the compound found had paintings that were meant to depict scenery of jannat as the unparh jahil tribal fassaidis thought it would be , they used this place for training sucide bombers

dont misuse Islam so blantantly

dont try to wiggle out of the question that was put accross

In south waziristan , during the army operation , the compound found had paintings that were meant to depict scenery of jannat as the unparh jahil tribal fassaidis thought it would be , they used this place for training sucide bombers

dont misuse Islam so blantantly
is that realistic and close enough to ttp/pashtun cluture ?

My grave-worshipping friend we pakhtuns do not believe in artificial jannat like that made by shadad or hasan bin sabah. We are followers of Allah and his rasool only, not pir faqeers and graves.

My grave-worshipping friend we pakhtuns do not believe in artificial jannat like that made by shadad or hasan bin sabah. We are followers of Allah and his rasool only, not pir faqeers and graves.

you are a big lier , your jahil kin from south waziristan had made one , Pakistan Army went in and dismantled it.

Back
Top Bottom