What's new

Inkar - True Story of a Suicide Bomber !

The bread and butter suicide bomber are of this type, young and vulnerable. Its their parent's job to keep an eye on the boy.

I blame their families and their slave mentality. Not being able to think logically or clearly on their own. Such people either become people like exhibit A, or they live life as outcasts. Losers.

Pervez Musharraf was far ahead from every one in his vision and analysis of, what's going around.

His described attackers them as perpetrators, than facilitators who do detailed action plan, organise logistics and manage funds, spread falsification in the name of history and religion and last, the master minds.... who are running operations from Kabul & Dehli, developing terror products & policy since 2006.

@Armstrong

Thanks for posting - I had heard about it but didn't know , the title .

Its about time , the Army starts employing Psychologists en masse to bring these people back to the senses and rehabilitate them back into the society , its the need of the hour considering the radicalization present in the masses .

More on this later .

Yar @Armstrong any non-youtube version? :undecided:

I can post it on another website , if you want .

Last edited by a moderator:
It's both the responsibility of the family, friends and of the state. The parents of such children are exactly in similar circumstances, often widowed, poor and living on the edge of poverty with very few extended family to help. The handlers and recruiters know this and will only target prey that is easy to manipulate, groom and exploit.

After all, for a poor and simple minded child, what better gift to give to your family, that a passage into paradise. ?

The state has fucked up and i am glad that they accept this, there should be a very strict check on Madrassah's and "religious" teachers in Pakistan. In any case, the people know the true face and nature of these thugs and the gig is almost up.

@Armstrong

Its about time , the Army starts employing Psychologists en masse to bring these people back to the senses and rehabilitate them back into the society , its the need of the hour considering the radicalization present in the masses .

More on this later .

You can download from here, also every one who can't use Youtube. can download from here. :D :D :Dhttps://skydrive.live.com/?cid=d78bd23ff9fac574&id=D78BD23FF9FAC574%213176

Cheers :D

@Armstrong

More on this later .

if anything that can be deduced from this movie, suicide bombers are not weird psychotic people who just blow themselves (like some american shooting in schools). They come from a different view point. Will you call somebody who believes earth is flat as a psycho? Especially if many in his village believe it so.

For every suicide bomber there could be a thousand who in principle agree with his view. For every extremist there will be such huge number as well who silently agree that violence is desirable for their situation.

These are not freaks.

if anything that can be deduced from this movie, suicide bombers are not weird psychotic people who just blow themselves (like some american shooting in schools). They come from a different view point. Will you call somebody who believes earth is flat as a psycho? Especially if many in his village believe it so.

For every suicide bomber there could be a thousand who in principle agree with his view. For every extremist there will be such huge number as well who silently agree that violence is desirable for their situation.

These are not freaks.

And this is where the whole notion of a silent "moderate" majority in Pakistan seems to be dispelled.
Perhaps there really are a large number of extremists who do want to have the Taliban rule over them.
Let them have it.

And this is where the whole notion of a silent "moderate" majority in Pakistan seems to be dispelled.
Perhaps there really are a large number of extremists who do want to have the Taliban rule over them.
Let them have it.

I am not sure they are majority or not, but there is a sizable population who is 'understanding' of their view point.. simply because these guys are just extreme manifestation of such view point....

Some of the sympathizer could just be frustrated at current situation and for them anything is better than status quo..

'Let them have it' is actually not so bad idea(its like you need small dose of virus to get immunity)... problem is there is a risk that once they come, they cant be dislodged.. so you are stuck with them forever.. like iranians now...( ot communists in some countries)
Not every iranian signed up for this, they just wanted change, a better life.

I am not sure they are majority or not, but there is a sizable population who is 'understanding' of their view point.. simply because these guys are just extreme manifestation of such view point....

Some of the sympathizer could just be frustrated at current situation and for them anything is better than status quo..

'Let them have it' is actually not so bad idea(its like you need small dose of virus to get immunity)... problem is there is a risk that once they come, they cant be dislodged.. so you are stuck with them forever.. like iranians now...( ot communists in some countries)
Not every iranian signed up for this, they just wanted change, a better life.

No, Im thinking more along the lines of Swat who so wanted the Taliban they went for it...and eventually found horrors.
I would rather have this happen to many regions of Pakistan so that once and for all their ideas of Sharia glory is laid out bare for them.

It's both the responsibility of the family, friends and of the state. The parents of such children are exactly in similar circumstances, often widowed, poor and living on the edge of poverty with very few extended family to help. The handlers and recruiters know this and will only target prey that is easy to manipulate, groom and exploit.

After all, for a poor and simple minded child, what better gift to give to your family, that a passage into paradise. ?

The state has fucked up and i am glad that they accept this, there should be a very strict check on Madrassah's and "religious" teachers in Pakistan. In any case, the people know the true face and nature of these thugs and the gig is almost up.
@Armstrong This is known by the old saying "It takes a whole village to raise a child".

206504_126545407509661_1217590856_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom