What's new

Initial report of D.I. Khan jailbreak

What are you guys saying ?? there is no way KPK Gov screwed up ... It is all fault of the Army ...

Mr Khattak was getting ready with his Ak-420 to come & Stop the Taliban himself .. he was just a tad bit late . . so Stop blaming KPK gov .. everything wrong that happens is fault of either ISI ( I mean how dare they provide intel of attack 3 days before ) & Army who should have taken over Police role ( I mean who cares if it is not their role .. how dare they not come and help KPK gov .. what if KPK gov never asked them .. they should have come anyway )

صاف ظاہر ہے کہ ہماری پولیس اور فوج بزدل ہے۔ فوج نے صرف ایٹیلیجنس دے کے جان چھڑا لی اور پولیس اپنی جان بچانے کے چکر میں چار گھنٹے لیٹ پہنچی!

مومن ہو تو بے تیغ بھی لڑتا ہے سپاہی
اے مرد مجاہد جاگ ذرا اب وقت شہادت ہے آیا
اے پتر ہٹاں تے نیئں وکدے

Yes ... And After it govt should put in motion to security agencies immediately ... If they needed to Army ... They must call & do arrangement ... They just increased 25 constables with useless weapon ..............

Good point indeed ........

bro it was cowardice of our police and army!.. thats it!.. Army let Taliban enter the city and police was just saving their arse..

What seems more bizarre, the minutes of the meeting presided over by the commissioner were properly recorded. “Everybody had taken the threat alert seriously,” the official said.

Light machinegun-mounted armoured personnel carriers and mobiles of the Elite Police force were deployed and guards deployed on rooftops.

But what happened was even more unbelievable. When the attack came, the mobiles disappeared along with the Elite force which was to stop the assault. The district police officer went to seek help from the brigade commander, but neither showed up. “The gun was there, but there was no one to pull the trigger,” an official said.

There was no breach of wall of the prison. The main gate remains intact and the guard manning the gate told investigators that when he saw the militants blowing up the APC and when they approached the gate and ordered him to open it he had no option but to open it. The militants walked in, made announcements on the megaphones and took away their men.

Jailbreak: it wasn?t an intelligence failure for once - DAWN.COM

APC is a must! we need to have a common POLICY on terrorism!

I think Imran boycotting this APC will be the biggest blunder in our nation's history! we need APC and all parties and intelligence departments need to come together and work together.

I hope and Pray IMRAN does what is good for the nation and necessary for the nation!

and guess what they celebrated the prison break in Waziristan and claimed they spent 10 million on it :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
bro it was cowardice of our police and army!.. thats it!.. Army let Taliban enter the city and police was just saving their arse..

Jailbreak: it wasn?t an intelligence failure for once - DAWN.COM

intelligence agencies warned 3 DAYS EARLIER! the Government of the province kept sleeping. the Police was not deployed neither were defences of the jail improved!

it is not the Army's job to come and defend FREAKING JAILS! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THEY ARE ARMY not some POLICE FORCE! they defend our borders and are deployed where FEDERAL GOVERNMENT orders them to!

PTI govt are responsible for this failure they cannot guard a jail how can you guard a province .. 3 days warning and couldnt do **** .. thats insane , atleast ANP dared to speak up against these pricks .. what a bunch of sissys

Now wait till imran khans appears on tv to tell the nation to talk to taliban so they wont do it again

APC is a must! we need to have a common POLICY on terrorism!

I think Imran boycotting this APC will be the biggest blunder in our nation's history! we need APC and all parties and intelligence departments need to come together and work together.

I hope and Pray IMRAN does what is good for the nation and necessary for the nation!

imran shud not attend the APC!!!

Somebody tell me why do we hold all the high profile prisoners in KPK and right next to tribal areas?

Keep them in Punjab or Sindh, in a secure place.

bhai jo jahan pakra jata hai who wahan rakha jata hai. have you ever been to a police station? they always say this and this area are not under my jurisdiction.

so if terrorists caught in Punjab are kept in Punjab and terrorists of KPK are kept in KPK.

imran shud not attend the APC!!!

why not? no common ground then clearly all country will keep suffering. Imran MUST ATTEND APC and make the PML N government along with PPP and along with all others finalize a joint policy on terrorism & intelligence sharing and police cooperation.

bhai jo jahan pakra jata hai who wahan rakha jata hai. have you ever been to a police station? they always say this and this area are not under my jurisdiction.

so if terrorists caught in Punjab are kept in Punjab and terrorists of KPK are kept in KPK.

why not? no common ground then clearly all country will keep suffering. Imran MUST ATTEND APC and make the PML N government along with PPP and along with all others finalize a joint policy on terrorism & intelligence sharing and police cooperation.

it has happend b4,why waste time on it then? we dont need anymore DRAMA of this sort now ok! he is asking for Actions not for Photosessions!!

very very very very important question u raised!!! i wud like to know the answer from somebudy!!

maybe the reason is to let only KPK suffer if anything happens as they are used to of such happenings....:no:
@Leader @Jazzbot BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Spring Onion

Its the matter of jurisdiction, if FIR is registered in certain province, no matter where he is caught from, the matter will be dealt in province where FIR was registered, he/she shall be convicted by the same province's court and be jailed in the same province.

Yes if we had FBI like federal agency, then they could have been moved anywhere in their jurisdiction !

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the matter of jurisdiction, if someone is caught from a certain province, he/she shall be convicted by the same province's court and be jailed in the same province.

Yes if we had FBI like federal agency, then they could have been moved anywhere in their jurisdiction !

even if under such bad cases where KPK is already suffering the most from terrorism and the Police is not well trained n equipped?

is there no law where they can be shifted to somewhere else under xtreme situations? new decisions r made under xtreme cases? esp when ppl are at war like conditions all the time?

Somebody tell me why do we hold all the high profile prisoners in KPK and right next to tribal areas?

Keep them in Punjab or Sindh, in a secure place.

Are there many secure places remaining? The ISI office in Sukkur, Sind was secure; PNS Mehran was secure; PAF Kamra was secure; GHQ was secure.............what happened?

even if under such bad cases where KPK is already suffering the most from terrorism and the Police is not well trained n equipped?

is there no law where they can be shifted to somewhere else under xtreme situations? new decisions r made under xtreme cases? esp when ppl are at war like conditions all the time?

this is the responsibility of the provincial govt to train effective law enforcing force, lets see if PTI pays any attention to it.

and after coming to power PTI govt did initiate this: Detention facility: ‘High-security prison to be built in K-P’

Detention facility: so they are upto something which previous govt wasnt bothered at all...

exceptions can be made to the jurisdiction rule, ofcourse. ANP wanted to transfer Shakeel Afridi to Punjab, but Punjab refused.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom