What's new

Initial report of D.I. Khan jailbreak

243 inmate escaped? how many of them were on terror charges?

atleast 30
Criminal harkat by Police. Arriving 4 hours later!

This means they purposely didn't go there to save their necks. They must have said kaun jaye larai karay...

NOT at all. police is ill quipped above all we dont have a good backup-reinforcement machinism.

Somebody tell me why do we hold all the high profile prisoners in KPK and right next to tribal areas?

Keep them in Punjab or Sindh, in a secure place.

The most sensitive jails are in Punjab and KP. most of these are located at NOT suitable places.

Center is NOT ready to take responsibility for keeping these dreaded terrorists.

We need establishment of special cells like gitmo for these terrorists NOT ordinary jails with pathetic structure.

The provincial minister Ali Amin Gandapur has apologized over the incident.

Is he the minister for jails?

Criminal harkat by Police. Arriving 4 hours later!

This means they purposely didn't go there to save their necks. They must have said kaun jaye larai karay...

Did they think "Mujhko nahin marna hai. Yeh meri larai kahan hai"?

If that happened; then some "hard thinking" is called for.

Somebody tell me why do we hold all the high profile prisoners in KPK and right next to tribal areas?

Keep them in Punjab or Sindh, in a secure place.

This is point ... All Jails should be used for those terrorist ... KPK's jails are risky to keep them over there ......

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are ill equipped and that causes them to not go and fight criminals they should officially declare it. Everyone will make their own security arrangements.

The number of policement died in such attacks are enough to prove that they are fighting back even lacking weapons and training so please do NOT belittle their committment for NOthing when you have incompetent civilian govt.

Improve the training and equip them.
Mehran base was more procted yet they went through their plan whereas jails are the most unprotected crumbling structures in Pakistan

APC is a must! we need to have a common POLICY on terrorism!

I think Imran boycotting this APC will be the biggest blunder in our nation's history! we need APC and all parties and intelligence departments need to come together and work together.

I hope and Pray IMRAN does what is good for the nation and necessary for the nation!

I agree with your point ... Actually IK always take bad decisions ... Now we need a consensus on terrorism policy .........

I agree but given the training and equipment of our police and govt security agencies, the result would have been same even if the police had come on time. Perhaps the only change would have been the number of causalities on our side.

A very interesting point made by Ejaz Haider last night. 'The govt. and state has become so pathetic that nobody wants to die for it'.

There was an article published recently where many officials from KPK police said that since PTI+JI (ruling coalition) wants a dialogue with TTP why should police risk their lives fighting them. KPK police also complained that after sacrificing so much the political leadership has left them hanging and they don't even come to funerals which has demoralized the whole force.

It is a failure of PTI+JI coalition, there is no denying that at this point.

PTI govt are responsible for this failure they cannot guard a jail how can you guard a province .. 3 days warning and couldnt do **** .. thats insane , atleast ANP dared to speak up against these pricks .. what a bunch of sissys

Now wait till imran khans appears on tv to tell the nation to talk to taliban so they wont do it again

Actually this is not the time of blame game ... But CM KPK should feel some responsibility ... He has been sleeping all the time ... I think after 12 hours he was got up ......

To top it off its IK who is creating problems for All Parties Conference, first he was putting conditions that PM and COAS must brief him before the APC. Now he says that APCs are a waste of time and he won't attend one even if he does get a briefing from COAS. Someone should ask Pasha sahib to talk some sense into IK :coffee:

If they are ill equipped and that causes them to not go and fight criminals they should officially declare it. Everyone will make their own security arrangements.

Is it do with lack of equipment and/or training? Or the 'lack of will to fight'?

See this:

But what happened was even more unbelievable. When the attack came, the mobiles disappeared along with the Elite force which was to stop the assault. The district police officer went to seek help from the brigade commander, but neither showed up. “The gun was there, but there was no one to pull the trigger,” an official said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...eport-d-i-khan-jailbreak-2.html#ixzz2acIgzOxY

Even the Brigade Commander and his forces of the Local Garrison did a "no-show"!!!!
Now who can explain away or excuse that? Was it "lack of equipment/training. or was it lack of will to fight"?

Funny thing is the Coalition partner of PTI in KPK Jammat e Islami wants the PM to call an APC for forming a comprehensive anti-terror policy.

bhai jo jahan pakra jata hai who wahan rakha jata hai. have you ever been to a police station? they always say this and this area are not under my jurisdiction.

so if terrorists caught in Punjab are kept in Punjab and terrorists of KPK are kept in KPK.

This is not the matter of ordinary criminals ... They are high profile terrorists ... To overcome onto terrorism is our common goal & national need ... So it would be better if we will keep them long distance from Waziristan .........

Guys I watch a report on this on youtube and found that only 7 guards were present out of 200 guards allotted for the safeguard of prison. If true, this is a very serious issue!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom