What's new

Initial census results have arrived

17 million for Karachi? Not possible, either it's cooked up for political reasons or misreported.

PSP will be a very good opposition party ( i still think they should be answerable for ambulance taget killing units of mqm in the past @PakSword )

PSP will either go back to their original MQM, or if they are serious in Pakistani politics, they will join hands with IK.

Of course, PSP will have to be answerable to the crimes committed in the past by Anees QaimKhani's controlled goons.

As a Karachite, I'd rather have PTI than PSP. PSP is full of old crooks from MQM.

Karachiites votes will be distributed among PSP, MQM (Pak), PTI, and Non-voters (lovers of MQM London). This will hugely benefit PPPP which will win more than 50 % of the seats in Karachi.

Plus, after this census, PPPP will rework on the boundaries of constituencies to benefit them.

I don't see any future for PSP/ MQM Pakistan or PTI. Sindhi voter will vote for the dead bhutto no matter what. Urdu Speaking voter will be divided between four groups..

PPPP will emerge as the strongest ever in the next elections, if they ever take place. This census is really a joke.

Even Punjab's population? I don't believe it is not more that double of Sindh's population. Punjab is also much more than what they have reported.

I can easily predict a mess everywhere..

Can anyone break it down per province and big cities compared to 1998? On mobile so can’t do it myself.

Karachiites votes will be distributed among PSP, MQM (Pak), PTI, and Non-voters (lovers of MQM London). This will hugely benefit PPPP which will win more than 50 % of the seats in Karachi.

Plus, after this census, PPPP will rework on the boundaries of constituencies to benefit them.

I don't see any future for PSP/ MQM Pakistan or PTI. Sindhi voter will vote for the dead bhutto no matter what. Urdu Speaking voter will be divided between four groups..

PPPP will emerge as the strongest ever in the next elections, if they ever take place. This census is really a joke.

Even Punjab's population? I don't believe it is not more that double of Sindh's population. Punjab is also much more than what they have reported.

Jabhi to PDP banayi hai or apko chairperson.

Esa nahi hosakta k itne bare shehar me one party raaj ho.

Ye khatarnaak sabit hua hai mqm experiment.

Uss nazar se dekhen jis nazar se me dekh raha hon

Well put. We saw a demo of it in PS-114 results. This also begs the question on the point of having the Army help out with the census if someone was going to play with the figures? if indeed it is true.

Jabhi to PDP banayi hai or apko chairperson.

Esa nahi hosakta k itne bare shehar me one party raaj ho.

Ye khatarnaak sabit hua hai mqm experiment.

Uss nazar se dekhen jis nazar se me dekh raha hon

Lekin abb division se PPPP ko faida hoga.. aur I am in Karachi right now.. kia haal kardia hai sheher ka PPPP ne.. dekh dekh kar dil jalta hai..

Lekin abb division se PPPP ko faida hoga.. aur I am in Karachi right now.. kia haal kardia hai sheher ka PPPP ne.. dekh dekh kar dil jalta hai..

Mandi kesi hai? Me to mandi enjoy karne ata ho Karachi specially.

Halqa bandi ka kia scene hai?

Elections bohat dooooor hain. Tab tak mamlaat alag honge

Kal 2 tagray janwar aaye hain muhallay main.. Abhi tak main nahi gaya mandi.. Kal I am going back to UAE. Phir dobara aaunga 28th ko in shaa Allah.. phir jaunga mandi.

Halqa bandion ka tou kaam hojaega iss census ke baad..

Kal 2 tagray janwar aaye hain muhallay main.. Abhi tak main nahi gaya mandi.. Kal I am going back to UAE. Phir dobara aaunga 28th ko in shaa Allah.. phir jaunga mandi.

Halqa bandion ka tou kaam hojaega iss census ke baad..

To halqa bandi hi main cheez hai.

Sindh ka operation dhabadoos jald active hoga inshallah.

Quite frankly at this point. Don't know how to educate or create awareness.
Molviyan no phaye la dawo :D

Fir sex education tey family planning schoolan wich parhao tey taleem am karo

As a Karachite, I'd rather have PTI than PSP. PSP is full of old crooks from MQM.
Par batein mazay ki hotien ye is baat ko man,na parey ga :D

Itni garmi mein mandi awein jayein bhai aik din pehly chaley jayein gay :D

Back
Top Bottom