DHIRKOT%205.jpg

DHIRKOT%201.jpg

Swat: new bridge connecting 15 towns and 45 villages

p.php

p.php

p.php

p.php

p.php

These buildings are being built by the private sector and not by the state. Businessmen will only invest their own money where they see a return coming from their investment. This is generally speaking a sign of economic growth as it requires a certain level of confidence on behalf of the investors. If businessmen are willing to take this risk it means they see potential profit. Supply meets demand remember. However your point is not entirely incorrect either. Just thinking that by the building of tall fancy buildings your country will become an economic success is also foolish.

to some extent i agree that its a sign of investment. i tell you what, my brother made 2 plazas in lahore and sialkot this year. and rent out the shops.. yes its an investment. but i was talking about attracting foreign investors to Pakistan. first thing any outside investor see is country's gdp and gnp. which is economy.

The buildings and the highrise stuff you see here are by Private Companies not Government. Anyhow, i agree North Korea is not the best but that is a communist and sanctioned country and cannot be compared with Pakistan whatsoever.

you are focusing on my words only ... not what i mean by my words.

i appreciate my friends who are sharing pics of beautiful buildings..
but i think its not sky scrapers and tall buildings that makes a country developed .. but its ECONOMY!! is is not even crawling in Pakistan currently..
Pyongyong is the capital of North Korea, it have tons of beautiful hotals, buildings flats and everything. but no North korean can stay there because they cant afford it because their ECONOMY is DEAD. they have long carpet roads but empty... Because they cant afford cars because they dont have enough resources..
so lets build our ECONOMY not bunch of buildings.
VOTE FOR TEHREEK E INSAF, FOR A BETTER AND PROSPEROUS PAKISTAN ...please

Brother none of these buildings are built by the government they're all built by overseas Pakistanis like from the UAE, Saudi, Australia, Canada, America, Britain, New Zeland, South Africa, & maybe India who are investing money for development. There is no hope for the stupid government to do anything since they steal money only for their use. If Pakistan is developing today it is all thanks to overseas Pakistanis not government.

What happen to main building? I don't see it rising. Was it scrap out from original plan? :undecided:

692IslamabadPakistanBeginsCentaurusWork_pic2+(1).jpg

They're working on it...... The mall is still not complete

What happen to main building? I don't see it rising. Was it scrap out from original plan? :undecided:

I have been seeing this picture since 2006, can't Pakistan even build a building?
most countries would have had that done in 1.5 years tops, it would have been done in 6 months in China/Korea.

This was one of another gifts of P.Musharraf, along with the ample prosperity we have seen and what is left of it.
Zardari regime did not agree to the main building design, because of religious indifference to the word main building will represent.
Hopefully, when Zardari sect. will loose its power, the main building might come up.

I have been seeing this picture since 2006, can't Pakistan even build a building?
most countries would have had that done in 1.5 years tops, it would have been done in 6 months in China/Korea.

Korea seems alright but sometimes building infrastructure in a hurry like China is not a good idea. The other day i read somewhere that they are going to spend billions to 'fix' their urban planning. Cheap and lack of environment friendly materials have also been used in buildings and roads

Korea seems alright but sometimes building infrastructure in a hurry like China is not a good idea. The other day i read somewhere that they are going to spend billions to 'fix' their urban planning. Cheap and lack of environment friendly materials have also been used in buildings and roads

I agree but 6 years is too long. 2 years max it should have been done.

Most of all Pak government needs to work on bringing in technology and tourism that would be the best development...... Pakistan lacks technology at present because of internet banning by this ugly monster Rahman Malik and no foreigner is ready to visit there because of the western media. If not American or British but if Indian tourists visit Pakistan it would help its economy there are tons of Pakistanis that visit India each and every year but not as many Indians visiting Pakistan. Seriously the government needs to work on providing securities, secularism, and diversity just imagine with all that Pakistan would be booming. Forget about it being an Islamic Republic it is a disgrace through out the Muslim world! Rahman Malik is the main obstacle of why Pakistan is still lagging behind........... This is it the water has risen above our heads our country needs Musharraf back forget about PML-N, PTI, and definitely PPP we need All Muslim League to come back and fix every damage caused by Rahman Malik and Zardari. That is when Pakistan will start developing at a perfect pace. Technology and tourism is what Pakistan needs to focus on the most :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Totally agree with you but for this, every single person has to think about Pakistan, not for Plmn, ppp, Pti or ANP etc, and this is the problem that we always go blind behind ones own political person but not about Pakistan. Alas!:undecided:

Yeah Yeah I totally think so.You know what, i think that P.Musharaff ny economic development bht ki Although us k character par or bhi bht sy Question marks hen butt when Musharf took charge as President, he brought Pakistan from 11th rank to 112th rank in the world ranking of corruption,means corruption decreased.Besides, he also took visionary milesteps for these investors like you are saying.......

Back
Top Bottom