What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Lahore: Tricon Corporate Centre

OMG Lahore is very green and clean :smitten:

8658290780_91deb61fba_b.jpg

Yar, which one is this? Its a single lane underpass, but its definitely not model town morr. Can't seem to figure it out.

Its a three lane Underpass! Its the same Muslim town Underpass but few feet away!

Its a three lane Underpass! Its the same Muslim town Underpass but few feet away!

I meant one way instead of single lane. Which road is it built on? Completely forgot that there were other underpasses being built as well. Thanks :tup:

Its the same Kalma Chowk Underpass. Here check this out. I think you will get it

Ah...got it....somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar, which one is this? Its a single lane underpass, but its definitely not model town morr. Can't seem to figure it out.

Its the same Kalma Chowk Underpass. Here check this out. I think you will get it

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard that KSA has given Pakistan a contract to build a metro system from Makkah to Medina. Apparently the Saudis were quite impressed with the pace and quality with which the Lahore Metro system was built, after Turkish comments that they couldn't build a smaller system this quickly. Shahbaz Sharif said this during an interview on tv. Anyone got any details on this or is it just the usual hogwash?

Back
Top Bottom