What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Location of Malik Riaz-Abu Dhabi Project, Bundle Island karachi!

8478834933_d009f8a4ea_c.jpg

Some of these franchises are unheard of like optp, Hypermarket, cinnabon, hushpuppies, Debanhams, Tesco, Makro, Metro, Carreforur, China Grill, fatburger never heard of these brands before......... They should have more familiar franchises like Taco Bell, Starbucks, Burger King, Planet Hollywood, Chili's, Hard Rock Cafe, Olive Garden, Little Caesars, Walmart, Kumon, American Eagle, Sears, Office Depot, etc I think I may have heard Ice Cube mentioning fatburger in one of his rap music Had a good day! I don't know why our government spends money on all these infamous brands

But that doesn't make any sense. Firstly, all these brands are very well known in Pakistan which is the market that these adverts are aiming at catering to. Secondly, its always the wisest decision to encourage the good local brands over any foreign ones. Thidly, Starbucks, Wallmart, sears, Burger King, etc, etc aren't any golden brands by any means. These are just the everyday, run of the mill north american brands, nothing special about them. In short, its all about the local market not the international-ity of the brands.

ps: In addition to the brands which Bamxa has pointed out Sinnabon too is a well known international brand. Also, try OPTP's fries, the best I've ever had.

Damn Bundle Island is big almost equal to whole DHA city or Clifton.

BTW it will be good if they build a bridge between DHA & Bundle Is.

Something like this from New York-US.
three-new-york-bridges-clarence-holmes.jpg

new-york-night-lights-aerial-picture_9739.jpg

8478839943_99c370242c_b.jpg

The Island is sinking!! Water is eating its earth, If not reclaimed and taken care of the sea water will come over it!

But that doesn't make any sense. Firstly, all these brands are very well known in Pakistan which is the market that these adverts are aiming at catering to. Secondly, its always the wisest decision to encourage the good local brands over any foreign ones. Thidly, Starbucks, Wallmart, sears, Burger King, etc, etc aren't any golden brands by any means. These are just the everyday, run of the mill north american brands, nothing special about them. In short, its all about the local market not the international-ity of the brands.

ps: In addition to the brands which Bamxa has pointed out Sinnabon too is a well known international brand. Also, try OPTP's fries, the best I've ever had.

But they have those brands in Japan, India, and China.......... Starbucks, Walmart, and Burger King are becoming international even Saudi is having those brands Pakistan still doesn't have these franchises maybe our government needs to invest more to get these brands. I live in the Americas never heard of OPTP before it's probably a private brand

Back
Top Bottom