What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Gulberg Galleria, Lahore:

533661_531885296838802_890140949_n.jpg
plazza-elev-003.jpg

gg-003.jpg

gg-005.jpg

gfhghgf.jpg

Projects taken for granted and as no big deal as apple pie in many other countries is seen as something wonderful in pak.

I pity the poor folks still living in pak..its a sad sorry state pak is in socially and economically.

Projects taken for granted and as no big deal as apple pie in many other countries is seen as something wonderful in pak.

I pity the poor folks still living in pak..its a sad sorry state pak is in socially and economically.

pakistan unlike other counteries in the world are not living next door to the hell

any development in pakistan today amidst terrorism and war on terror will be taken as a huge thing

Thanks for your concerns, will keep in mind but this development is more huge for a country that is at war and is fighting corruption, terrorism etc at the same time.

Maybe its better to get introspective and find out why there is this culture of corruption and warmongering in pak, no? yes?

rather than put up fancy pics of events taken for granted in many countries.

Thanks for your concerns, will keep in mind but this development is more thn enough for a country that is at war and is fighting corruption.

Maybe its better to get introspective and find out why there is this culture of corruption and warmongering in pak, no? yes?

rather than put up fancy pics of events taken for granted in many countries.
Absolutely, give it a few years and hopefully more development is to come. :pakistan:

I wish development in the HDI rather than showpiece projects.

think abt that...

pak is limping and dying a slow death...no amt of pride is gg to save it unless pakistanis wake up and deal with the politicians fate has dealt them

Absolutely, give it a few years and hopefully more development is to come. :pakistan:

pakistan is developing but pakistanis minds are still in 14th century

watch out. i heard there's gonna be a drone strike today :rofl:

Remember-- if you can't afford a toilet, don't **** out in the open. It's bad for the enviroment and gives India a bad name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom