What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

tell ur pakistani brothers like icewolf to stop trolling. he will get same treatment
It's actually your 'brothers' who keep comin here and start trolling, feel free to go through the page 153

Back to Topic:

MM Alam Road, Lahore:

16.jpg

15.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

Why do some people call the new islamabad airport the NIIA or the benazir bhutto airport? I think the name of the airports should be the name of the city they are located in.

Also, does anyone have any info on MM ALAM road? Is it just going to be a traditional road like other roads in lahore or is it going to be a little different? I heard about underground wiring. I am not sure if thats true

Also, does anyone have any info on MM ALAM road? Is it just going to be a traditional road like other roads in lahore or is it going to be a little different? I heard about underground wiring. I am not sure if thats true

I have absolutely no idea what they are doing on MM Alam road. From the past couple of days and months i have been hearing construction of a cricket ground, basement parking, road extenion etc. But from the pics i posted above, i'm not sure what they are suppose to build. Anyhow, i hope what you say is correct. In fact i want all of Lahore to have underground wiring.

Why do some people call the new islamabad airport the NIIA or the benazir bhutto airport? I think the name of the airports should be the name of the city they are located in.
People call it NIIA because they hate BBIA :lol:

Lahore
Ali Trade Center Updates (3-12-2012)
304465_419649318098006_1281428345_n.jpg

img2012112500194.jpg

img2012112500193.jpg

IMAX project site

img2012112500197.jpg

Gulberg Galleria

img2012112500192.jpg

If Imran khan and PMLN can have an alliance they can be very successful. I think imran khan needs to set his ego aside and come to terms that you can only form a govt in pak with coalition. No party in pakistan can get majority votes.
bingo !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom