What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

with the grace of All Might Allah i cleared the interview and 2morow is our medical examination......
thanx to all of u who wish me.....
need ur prayers for medical exam....................
Allah khair karay ga bro, i called GHQ and the course is expected to begin in start of june, best of luck!!!

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Brother quetta is also done with karachi guys there is only one boy from quetta whos interview is taken at karachi......

According to analysis it is observed that there target is to select 50% + participants....

Karachi+Hyderabad+Quetta Net Participants = 22
Selected = 12 (54%)

Peshawar+RawalPindi Net Participants = 54
Selected = 28 (52%)
yaar last year at ISSB kohat alone we had around 150 guys in just one batch, and there were 2-3 batches of ICTOs and 2-3 different centers, the number has fallen :s

yeah you are right they are selecting around 50% plus some will fail the medical test as well... so i think the number will come down to 40 guys or something!!!

yaar my degree is going to complete on 12th July. I will be free from papers by the end of June. Training late start ho jaye to theek hai :) Jin ki selection ho gai unko heartly congrats.

VrSoldiers ap kuch 4 weeks ki leverage ki baat kar rahay thay. What was that??

yaar my degree is going to complete on 12th July. I will be free from papers by the end of June. Training late start ho jaye to theek hai :) Jin ki selection ho gai unko heartly congrats.

According to there criteria they made merit list on the basis of interview and according to this merit list they call for medical, others are added in the waiting list........ which rarely called....hence in your case i think you try your luck in interview.... and clearly define your reason there may be chance they grant you time for next batch or include in the waiting list and call in next batch.....never give up and pray from allah for better ....

well you belong to lahore are they call you for interview....

Dears i got interview call. 13th May. :p: Yaar everybody please post the interview questions they asked as it will be great help. Please post interview questions and tips as far as you can recall them.

Dears i got interview call. 13th May. :p: Yaar everybody please post the interview questions they asked as it will be great help. Please post interview questions and tips as far as you can recall them.

Perfect your Major courses of whatever you studied. They might ask more questions related to what you wrote about your skills in the Biodata document.

But it can be other non-IT-relevant things also e.g. What is the name of the Malysia's capital :p (it was asked from some guy in interview)

Just study well, deep study and hardwork is the key to success. Of course you need luck also :p best of luck!

Last edited:
Aoa!
best of luck people, i hv just gone through the thread its really informative, i hv a question do anybody knows when the next ICTO course is coming? i will be thankful if you provide me the exact month! and other thing what are the duties of ICTO officer, coding? if yes then in which language? what are the benefits i mean what would be the starting pay?
looking forward for kind responses

Best Regards

QueitBit thanks for guidance. Please also share interview questions. All candidates please share interview questions. And bro please give me your email id.

VrSoldiers ap kuch 4 weeks ki leverage ki baat kar rahay thay. What was that??
yaar unhoon nay mujhay kaha tha keh zayda say zayda late aap 4 weeks tak ja saktay hain... but then again it depends on circumstances, so when you are the interview just tell them that sir i have this this n this issues... to be very honest chances are slim yaar!!!

Perfect your Major courses of whatever you studied. They might ask more questions related to what you wrote about your skills in the Biodata document.

But it can be other non-IT-relevant things also e.g. What is the name of the Malysia's capital :p (it was asked from some guy in interview)

Just study well, deep study and hardwork is the key to success. Of course you need luck also :p best of luck!

I say make cool your mind....that you will clear your interview....all thing will be going right..... but in all of your effort it majorly almost 80% depends upon your luck, because there is no marking of questions and even not show you result...... BEST OF LUCK

Aoa!
best of luck people, i hv just gone through the thread its really informative, i hv a question do anybody knows when the next ICTO course is coming? i will be thankful if you provide me the exact month! and other thing what are the duties of ICTO officer, coding? if yes then in which language? what are the benefits i mean what would be the starting pay?
looking forward for kind responses

Best Regards
yaar last time the ads were in the paper around mid july, dont know about it now... just keep in touch the the army's website!!!

yaar last time they inducted alot of telecomm. and networking guys as well as electrical... and this time they are hiring only the software dudes... so its quite mixed up!!!!

languages would most probably be SQl, oracle and perhaps a bit of .net framework!!!

pay... would be equal to a captains, i am sorry i dont have any idea but it should be 30k+... you will get all the benefits that an army officer gets (free medical, 50% fare off, free travel on C-130 :p etc etc) and most probably all will be posted in the big cities i.e. where the corps. are posted. lahore, quetta, pindi, peshawar, karachi, panu akil, multan etc

Lahore Chapter

Guys I am from Lahore and we had an interview today with total number of interviewees about 45. Tomorrow (14th May) another 20 candidates will appear before interview committee.
The interview was not very tough and to your amazement, some selected candidates were only asked about their family background. A total of 14 guys are selected for CMH and rests have shown the red signal.
The training will start in somewhere early June and according to some sources, the total number of seats are just 41. However, nothing is obvious or known hitherto. My degree is not complete and I also made it through. Please tell me what is the aim and procedures of Final Medical Test??

Bro they don't need guys who are foolish, vagabonds are maraasi. In short, they need humble and ethical personalities with good command over IT. They will ask you basic questions and remember, basic questions are always difficult. Just prepare well, don't panic and show them that you are worthy for them. Nothing is that difficult and joining any batch of ICTO seems to be an easy job once you clear the initial tests and you have potential to skim through others as well.

:hitwall:

i was dropped from interview of ICTO coz my degree is not complete... :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom