Then technical Questions started......

wts ur final projec??

wts diffrence b/w C++ and C#

wts JSF....:frown:

wts Inheritence.....

and one or other more.... dont knw exactly... :blah:

best of luck for remainings :pakistan::pakistan:

Aoa,

@Falcon wats ur msn! i need some more information.
Thanks.!

this medical test is getting on our nerves. CMH Lahore says that we need to come throughout the week for medical test. Some sources say that training will start by 12th June.

this medical test is getting on our nerves. CMH Lahore says that we need to come throughout the week for medical test. Some sources say that training will start by 12th June.

Since CMH'es also have to take care of the patients who need medical attention, they cannot give dedicated time to Candidates for their medicals. Hence the reason it takes anywhere from 3,4 to 10 days for all tests of a candidate batch. The doctors test candidates as they get free from real patients. :coffee:

Since CMH'es also have to take care of the patients who need medical attention, they cannot give dedicated time to Candidates for their medicals. Hence the reason it takes anywhere from 3,4 to 10 days for all tests of a candidate batch. The doctors test candidates as they get free from real patients. :coffee:
yup plus the docs check the candidates when there aint any patients left, i.e. around 2 pm or something... best of luck yaar!!!

plz join our facebook group for ICTOs
ICTO - Pakistan Army | Facebook

Guys Lahore interviews still not finished? that's takin a bit longer!

Karachi Guys, Medical completed?

Good Luck guys.Hope you become Pakistan Army Engineer Officer soon and someday some of you may become Engineer in Chief of Pakistan Army!

yar how many seats are there for this batch.......and is there any other merit list after medical?????

yar how many seats are there for this batch.......and is there any other merit list after medical?????
yes final merit list will come from GHQ. VrSoldiers please tell how much is ratio of candidates who pass medical test and than don't get listed in Final Merit List???

Lahore guys are done with interview. We are giving medical tests these days.

Is there such a Criteria ?

if some candidates are dropped from medical and the required number of candidates is not complete den call the some other candidates who were dropped from

Interview??

yes final merit list will come from GHQ. VrSoldiers please tell how much is ratio of candidates who pass medical test and than don't get listed in Final Merit List???

Lahore guys are done with interview. We are giving medical tests these days.

yaar i have only one such case in my observation, such cases are rare!!!!

Is there such a Criteria ?

if some candidates are dropped from medical and the required number of candidates is not complete den call the some other candidates who were dropped from

Interview??

perhaps they would, but that is really hard as they would have to arrange all the documents and everything (plus getting all the paperwork done at GHQ) InshaAllah the next batch will be called upon in july-august so they can hire extra people then!!!

The Medical Test is getting on our nerves. They makes us wait for the whole day and turns out that we are still left with bundle of tests. The PSYCHIATRIST is also going to paint the picture. The ENT Doc has declared many as DNS patients (Nose Bone Not Straight). But it is not permanent disability rather a simple operation can make you YO once again. Hope for the best.

Asalamu Alaykum, I am new to this forum and I have read through a few posts so I apologise if my queries have already been dealt with.

What I wanted to know was that I am a Foreign national but originally from Pakistan. I am currently in my second year of a civil engineering degree in a red brick university in the UK. I really wanted to return to Pakistan in the future to help with the development of the country(ie civil engineering projects) and I read a bit about the engineering corps and it seemed interesting.

So I wanted to know if I applied what is the likelihood of me getting a job and secondly what kind of salary would a Graduate Civil Engineer recieve. I am from UK so I dont expect Pakistani army salary to compare with UK Graduate Engineering salaries.

Please if anyone has any information please let me know.

The Medical Test is getting on our nerves. They makes us wait for the whole day and turns out that we are still left with bundle of tests. The PSYCHIATRIST is also going to paint the picture. The ENT Doc has declared many as DNS patients (Nose Bone Not Straight). But it is not permanent disability rather a simple operation can make you YO once again. Hope for the best.
i was a DNS patient as well... get that done asap, only takes a day... psychiatrist was the easiest part for me though he made me wait alot but i went in and he was like 'army kyun join karna chahtay ho' i said 'sir izzat wali naukri hai aur achi pay' he nodded and signed the form :)

Back
Top Bottom