What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

i was a DNS patient as well... get that done asap, only takes a day... psychiatrist was the easiest part for me though he made me wait alot but i went in and he was like 'army kyun join karna chahtay ho' i said 'sir izzat wali naukri hai aur achi pay' he nodded and signed the form :)
ok thanks for sharing information. Bro I am afraid of Blood Test and Urine Test because I was severely ill when i gave blood and urine. Whatsoever, being done with medical guarantees selection?

ok thanks for sharing information. Bro I am afraid of Blood Test and Urine Test because I was severely ill when i gave blood and urine. Whatsoever, being done with medical guarantees selection?
nahi yaar the only things they check in the blood are sugar, HIV and hepatitis.... if you dont have these major diseases you dont have to worry much... as for the final selection i think everyone will make it through there are only 5% chance that you will be dropped on a final merit list!!!

plus as per my knowledge God forbid if you are dropped in the final selection, then when the next course arrives you are among the toppers of the list!!!!

AoA to All ....
peshawar medical finished today............... waiting for final call anyone have any info that when will they issue the call letters.......

Karachi medicals are finished...only 2 guys (including me) are still waiting for a report that doctor requested for! :s I am so pissed off, I dont want myself to get late! Since peshawar medicals are also done. I think they will be compiling the Final List very soon! :s And my report would come on monday (may be)!

I am praying that I get my reports as soon as possible.

Alhamdolellah All test are cleared will get fit slip tomorrow Inshallah... :victory: see you in PMA guys :) how many cleared from karachi lahore and pashawar any idea?
:pakistan:

Rawalpindi medical tests almost in final stages. Only 2 major tests left for the candidates. Hoping to get through those tests 2, so far most of the guys have little or no medical issues.

Lahore got almost 22 guys. We are only left with Psychiatry test. Please share any information about that test. Only one guy was declared unfit due to some problem of ear drum. I think they are going to send lists within t wo days. Be in constant contact with your candidate office to know this. Also please everybody share information here so that everybody can be knowledgeable about happenings.

Karachi medicals are finished...only 2 guys (including me) are still waiting for a report that doctor requested for! :s I am so pissed off, I dont want myself to get late! Since peshawar medicals are also done. I think they will be compiling the Final List very soon! :s And my report would come on monday (may be)!

I am praying that I get my reports as soon as possible.
Yaar make it fast. Why the reports will take so long??? And don't worry that much.

Alhamdolellah All test are cleared will get fit slip tomorrow Inshallah... :victory: see you in PMA guys :) how many cleared from karachi lahore and pashawar any idea?
:pakistan:
21 guys from Lahore. Some 3 guys are giving tests in their closest CMH's. So aggregate can be 24 guys.

Yaar make it fast. Why the reports will take so long??? And don't worry that much.

Yaar I am really worried! :s

There is a test to check the amount of IRON and HOMOGLOBIN in blood. The name of the test is hb electrophoresis, it usually takes 7-10 days for this test to complete. That is normal in this kind of test. But due to this I am in a dangerous situation! :s

Update One of my friend (also a candidate) called GHQ and they told him that they will be compiling the list in first week of June!

we will be joining PMA around 5-12 of june (dont have exact date GHQ guys never let out the exact details) I am going to call them around monday and will share the details, may Allah be with you all!!!

Yaar I am really worried! :s

There is a test to check the amount of IRON and HOMOGLOBIN in blood. The name of the test is hb electrophoresis, it usually takes 7-10 days for this test to complete. That is normal in this kind of test. But due to this I am in a dangerous situation! :s

Update One of my friend (also a candidate) called GHQ and they told him that they will be compiling the list in first week of June!
yaar in Lahore CMH, we got the Hb test result very soon. But don't worry yaar. Are other guys also waiting for the same result??

from peshawar one guy is declared unfit due to eye problem......
6 are declared fit and we will get our certificate on wed

yaar in Lahore CMH, we got the Hb test result very soon. But don't worry yaar. Are other guys also waiting for the same result??

There are 2 guys only (including me) all the rest have been declared fit from KHI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom