What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Sir please can you tell me that can i apply for ICTO i have done my graduation(16) year education i am from peshawar and can you tell me about the ghq interview please

Hello everyone ,can anyone of you please share the course outline for the ICTOS test,as many of us dont know about the test syllabus.I am going to appear for the upcoming test in aug,Thanks.

Salam,
I am Adil Awan from Nawabshah.
I have passed out the Initial written test of ICTO on 19-04-2010 Monday.
As the many freinds want to know about the test of ICTO,so it's mine plasure to share the idea of test i have given yesterday !!!
The test taken was online,mean to say taken on Computer if u pass one test then you will move forward to next test either you will fail or u can say screen out from test...
There are 3 part of test;
1) Intelligence Test based on ( Verbal and Non-Verbal Test).
Verbal 90 MCQS 90 Min.
Non-Verbal 90 MCQS 90 Min.

2) Academic Test (I have studied 42 Subjects in my University while doing BS(IT), so the question in that test was 50% to 70% from these 42 subjects.
The Academic Test contain 40 MCQS and 40 minutes time .

3) Personality Test. (All questions are in Urdu Language)
only Two choice ( Yes or No )
214 Questions no limit of time :yahoo:

If anyone needs more information,then you can ask i will try my best to answer your Question ...

One-thing i have to tell you that,i have call for interview and preliminary medical test next week !!!
Need your best wishes and prays to get success in that interview.

Have a nice day !!!
God bless us all.
Hey can you pls tell more about the academic test? what area did it cover?

Back
Top Bottom