What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

I appeared from Rawalpindi for Signal Corps, Submitted my forms on 6th august. Do you have any idea about schedule of ISSB for this course????

Im a software engineer at NUST. I have just applied for ICTO and they approved my registration. Im confused about two small issues. Firstly i wanted to apply for ICTO(BCS Computer Software 4 years degree) but by mistake i selected ICTO(BSc Computer Engineering 4 years degree) while filling online registeration form and then submitted it. As I realized now i want to know how to change it because when i try to fill the registeration form again it does not allow me to do that and 2nd thing is though i got 3.66 CGPA in BS but in eligibility criteria there is only one second division is allowed i got 2. is it gonna cause problem on the day of intial test. Thanks in Advance

anyone plz guide me about registration at ASRC center and "Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi"
should i have to get crossed postal order or i can simply give 100 rupees there at center???
plz guide me

Assalamualaikum.........
Will you please tell me what kind of interview will be in icto and how can i prepare myself for interview...

I appeared as ICTO and cleared preliminary tests. Anyone knows for which basis they will shortlist for personality test/interview?

Hi friends,
I cleared the preliminary test for ICTO. I am waiting for the interview/personality test call. Has anyone received it? On which basis candidates will be shortlisted? and when will they send the interview/personality test call letter?

Thanks in advance

yaar to be very honest the time i gave it it consisted of 3 parts, 1st was verbal, 2d non verbal and the 3rd was academic!!!

i cant really guide you because i applied on base of networking and this time they are specifically looking for software development people... but mind you the questions that came were hard (though based on MCQs) and most of them belonged to the final year of study..... as they have posted on the website that they are looking for people with expertise in web development, web designing, OOP for SOA / Multitier Architecture, database programming (PL/SQL) in J2EE, VS. NET, ORACLE technologies. just concentrate on that and InshaAllah you will be through, plus you will need all this in the interview as well because the interview is about what you have studied in university.

there were around 25 guys with me, hardly 15 lasted till the academic test and among them 10-12 were able to pass!!!
AoA!
I have Alhamdulilah cleared my ISSB and medical and now I am bit worried about my final GHQ interview. What kind of questions do they ask, do they also check your general knowledge?

P.S I have applied for EME corps.
kindly quide me accordingly!

can u plz tell me about ICTO test pattern and what would be the slybus
on official webpage its written that Preliminary Tests will be from 11-24 February 2015,what type of qustns r asked in this test?? and professional written test on ICTOs 23 - 24 February 2015
should we have practical skills & must be good in coding/programmer????
and what about medical test for females...acc to many discussion forums its written that u have to go naked....is it so !!
:what:o_O:(:cuckoo: am v.worried :suicide2: my cgpa is not very gud i-e 3.1 / 4
need valid info plz reply sooner .

Im a software engineer at NUST. I have just applied for ICTO and they approved my registration. Im confused about two small issues. Firstly i wanted to apply for ICTO(BCS Computer Software 4 years degree) but by mistake i selected ICTO(BSc Computer Engineering 4 years degree) while filling online registeration form and then submitted it. As I realized now i want to know how to change it because when i try to fill the registeration form again it does not allow me to do that and 2nd thing is though i got 3.66 CGPA in BS but in eligibility criteria there is only one second division is allowed i got 2. is it gonna cause problem on the day of intial test. Thanks in Advance

no u get it wrong ! it means that no 2nd division in ur academic career means No C grade in Matric No C in Fsc and same in graduation.n if u r nustian thn its not possible that u have 2 C..

no u get it wrong ! it means that no 2nd division in ur academic career means No C grade in Matric No C in Fsc and same in graduation.n if u r nustian thn its not possible that u have 2 C..

what if i have 45% in ICS (Karachi Board) ?

please share test info of ICTO .specially academic test.

Dear Wannabe

for Datacom you may read DATACOMMUNICATION by BEHROUZFROZA
The academic test will be the same for given disciplines (BS-Computer System, BS-Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, GIS and others)
for Intelligence test You can read ISSB test book by Dogar publishers.

Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom