What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

congrats mehmona...best of luck for u....can u let me know that in ghq interview how many candidates appeared,what was the interview and how many of u r joining PMA?AND how many r in waiting list?tc

congrats mehmona...best of luck for u....can u let me know that in ghq interview how many candidates appeared,what was the interview and how many of u r joining PMA?AND how many r in waiting list?tc

thanx fahim...there were approx 50 gurls appeared in interview held at lhr n pindi....i guess 25 to 30 are going for training...dnt knw abt waiting candidates...wat abt u? have u got ur call letter?...wats the status.......

pleasure of mine..hmm when we be interviewd we were 53 and total 40 reported to pma.hmm im waiting for next batch to be announced..:( coz they r nt taking any male icto of last batch with ur batch.best of luck for u.tc

Dear Seniors Aoa,
I am waiting for the ISSB for Signal Corps (ICTO), 2012 -B. Kindly guide me about ISSB exam, would be same as PMA long course or different? When I'll be called for ISSB.
Also steer me how to prepare....:-(
Thnx

Bro can u tell me how much obstacles are there for ICTO???

Assalam Aalikum to All

After Clearing Initials Medical and Physical Test.. And After Submitting ISSB Form at 10 Aug... Anyone Received Call letter or Call ?

But on the same forum in last pages, its mentioned that there are 6 obstacles... I think thats for girls only?

Bro can you elaborate please... How much they ask about your academic, means we are going to appear after engineering and they have alot to ask?

Bro in ISSB our knowledge of engnr will not be judged but in GHQ selection board aftr ISSB it wil b thr.

My Advice , it takes only 0.3 seconds to type a word , so Write Complete Words . so others can understand as well.

Back
Top Bottom