What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

hmm i dnt know then wht happened so with ur browser as it works perfect at my side...which connection u r using so?and u have to know just basics of computer..its soft ware and hardware and networking side a little bit plus a little bit communication know how.....do also touch GK AND PREPARE WELL ON VERBEL NON VERBEL AND INTELLIGENCE ...UR GOOD SCORE IN INTITIAL test will be worth alot in final merit list....tc buddy

tnx alot..ve prepared a lil bit of everythin bs networkin has been left which ve started 2day...n there s some virus i guess which doesnt allow the popups to be opend..das the reasn i guess...n han i recievd the interview call for assistant manager's post..ve u recieved it?

pleasure of mine....hmm yuppp do prepare ur best and maybe its due to popups.....ahan thats grt when be ur interview nd i didnt rcv any cal yet...:(lolzzz.......

pleasure of mine....hmm yuppp do prepare ur best and maybe its due to popups.....ahan thats grt when be ur interview nd i didnt rcv any cal yet...:(lolzzz.......

haiiin u didn recieve ny call..thought u wud ve recieved it...2day they also called on ma cell numb n said that yo interview is gona b on 23 feb inshALLAH..bt hairat ha u shud ve recieved it...n it might be due 2 postal services..might be they ve delayed the delivery of the call..acha u recieved any call from them on cell or lanline numb???...n plz plz plz js pray for me yara...so that i can clear this army's test also...pata nai yara...I ve strong belief in ALLAH that inshALLAH ill clear it...bs js pray for me..n acha if someone clears army's test then wot ill be next to this test?..like medical or physical test..wot ill be next n after how much time ill it be?

hmmm nops i didnt get any call...no comments as im use to with this when i was one the edge to join pma so its a little thing.....hmmm ajj tu tmhara test hogaya hoga....kesa hua test...gv me whole detail coz it will be much help for me in upcoming batch test....after this ur physicla test wil be held in near by army grd and then initial medical and then gna issb call for kohat...best of luck...waiting for ur reply.......almost every day after initial ur test will be held best of luck buddyy tcccc

hmmm nops i didnt get any call...no comments as im use to with this when i was one the edge to join pma so its a little thing.....hmmm ajj tu tmhara test hogaya hoga....kesa hua test...gv me whole detail coz it will be much help for me in upcoming batch test....after this ur physicla test wil be held in near by army grd and then initial medical and then gna issb call for kohat...best of luck...waiting for ur reply.......almost every day after initial ur test will be held best of luck buddyy tcccc

I think u ill get call 4 interview after sumtime...cz 2day i went overthere 4 interview....innnni quom bulai hui ti IT k lie...i think k electrical n mechanical's interviews ill be conducted after some time..candidates related to IT have only issued interview call letters..das wat i thnk dn knw wethr they ve issued call letter 2 yo ppl r not...hope 4 the best...n yara is icto ka na pocho...i didnt clear it...pata nai meray mind soraha ta js wkt i was attemptin q's..n dn knw hw i attemptd these questions n nai ho paya clear..:(...khair hope 4 the best...it all depends on our luck..

yupp maybe it is like that anyways i get info internally that might be they will postpones this nescom recruitment as families of concerned orgainzation did objection alot as they didnt rcv call letter and this is now in chairman notice so lets see wht gnna happen...nd reaalllyy so sad to hear that u didnt clear on it......do come on this forum at 11 pm tommorrow ..will chat u then to let me know wht uv done there.....dnt be upset...Allah nay zaroor kuch bhtr rakha hoga Inshahallah

yupp maybe it is like that anyways i get info internally that might be they will postpones this nescom recruitment as families of concerned orgainzation did objection alot as they didnt rcv call letter and this is now in chairman notice so lets see wht gnna happen...nd reaalllyy so sad to hear that u didnt clear on it......do come on this forum at 11 pm tommorrow ..will chat u then to let me know wht uv done there.....dnt be upset...Allah nay zaroor kuch bhtr rakha hoga Inshahallah

ahan had some idea that i wud be nescom..bt leave everythin on ALLAH..n bout army test i wud say k jo b hoa beter hi hoa hoga...I prepard well for the test...bt aik tu test sbh saweray 8 am p ta...inni jaldi tu kbi maine apni clas atnd nai ki jina jaldi test ta..:P..n second thing is that ma mind was totaly blankd I forced maself to concentrate on the q's bt i cudnt..khair ve left everythin on ALLAH..from monday inshALLAH ill again join ma work..that I left for these tests...n han that interview wasnt that tough...they took ma interview for bout 2 to 3 minutes..dn knw y for such a short time...n some q's were related to ma field..n one person was askin q's related to ma field...bt the rest of the members wre asking q's related to ma famly...n they wre gud ppl..n very friendly environmnt was there..hope 4 the best...n han ill try 2 cum at 11 actuly 2mrw ill be bzy sumwhere so might it wudnt be posible for me 2 cum online..tc

hm sorry it was test of MTC...and well it all depends on our luck alot.....hmm dnt loose heart...keep the flag high buddy and what was their perception in MTC interview when u gave them.....how many candidates were there?i do wait for u at that time...hope to catch yew there....tataz

hm sorry it was test of MTC...and well it all depends on our luck alot.....hmm dnt loose heart...keep the flag high buddy and what was their perception in MTC interview when u gave them.....how many candidates were there?i do wait for u at that time...hope to catch yew there....tataz

wot is mtc??...n basc questions wre there at the interview...n bout the candidates i wud say k buhat zyada quom bulai hui ti..bt all of them wre related 2 IT..infact someone told me k 22 feb ko b IT walo k interviews hue hain...n might b aj 24 ko b hue hn IT walo k..n ill try 2 cum at 11..bt not sure...cz ill be lil bit bzy after 10...i will get time after 1.30 bt i knw us time pr dunya sorai hoti ha...kal phr bat hoti ha...tc

its marry time complex of pak navy and hope for the best if they didnt gv u any clear answer.actually i want to knw abt the academic test of icto that what was that and frm where they gv this time

its marry time complex of pak navy and hope for the best if they didnt gv u any clear answer.actually i want to knw abt the academic test of icto that what was that and frm where they gv this time

ahan i think that this mtc is related to nescom..i mean that its workin under nescom..or might be its an independnt organization...n yara i didn clear ma initials like verbal n non verbal academic par pnchne se pehle hi i was out...lolz..das y cant guide u k kia aya n kia nai aya...nyways js pray for me k i get selected in this nescom or mtc whatever...n m waitin for mcb's interview call also...js pray for me k i get anyone of these 2 jobs..bst of luck tc..:)

hmm nopsss its MTC and over all umbrella is SPD so u have to concern over sps 8 scale wether its nescom krl or whteva and na kr yr i was thinking that might be u out in academic....well luck count alot so luck tells when be we click or when be nt...anyhow best of luck for ur these two tests....umm if ur any frd is in this icto test who cleared it then do cntct her to get info abt academic so......best of luckkkk and pray for me that i got call letter in icto...do prayyy fr me....tc buddy

hmm nopsss its MTC and over all umbrella is SPD so u have to concern over sps 8 scale wether its nescom krl or whteva and na kr yr i was thinking that might be u out in academic....well luck count alot so luck tells when be we click or when be nt...anyhow best of luck for ur these two tests....umm if ur any frd is in this icto test who cleared it then do cntct her to get info abt academic so......best of luckkkk and pray for me that i got call letter in icto...do prayyy fr me....tc buddy

ahan chlo hope 4 the best...n yara none ov ma frns ve taken this icto's test...I think k whi patern hoga academics ka jo hamesha hota ha...:)..nywayz gud luk...n do pray 4 me too tc..

did u reciev that interview call for assistant manager's post?..r any1 of u frn has recieved it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom