What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

I called Quetta centre today and they said that training for ICTO's will start somewhere in September?? Please confirm this information....I am from Lahore? Anyone got interview call from Lahore??
no they are wrong... for us the whole process from initial test to final medical took 3 months and your has been done in one month only... its on a fast pace to make you reach PMA at end of May... I have confirmed this with the PA directorate that the PMA call letters will be issued for the ICTOs after 20th may!!!

Yes I am actually scared of this medical examination, as I never had any medical examination ever in my life. I am not feeling +ve about this medical thing at all. And yeah, If you appeal against the appeal boared, it would take more time, and since this ICTO entry is on a very quick pace, I dont see very bright chances getting declared fit by the appeal board before the start of the course.

By the way dude, whats up with you? Are you going to PMA this time or not? Did they contact you?

dude every general went through that... so why not :tongue: yaar i have stopped swimming something like 14-15 yrs ago, so i aint used to taking off my top even in front of anyone... but still you have to do what they ask you to do:bunny:

well the medical board itself doesnt take long, hardly 2-3 days but its the date when the board is organized that takes a while... i was declared unfit on the very last day of medical, n that was the same day when the board was being conducted... the next appeal medical board was conducted after 1 1/2 month.. the course was started at PMA and as per rules you cant report after 4 weeks

i was told that i will e going with the doctors (next ICTO batch wasnt planned back then) but now i will be going with you guys... as son as you are all done with medical and stuff.. we can start packing :)

okay, thats cool. Wish you best of luck. Hope I can join you there in PMA!, if this medical thing goes well! =s

i was declared unfit on the very last day of medical, n that was the same day when the board was being conducted... the next appeal medical board was conducted after 1 1/2 month.. the course was started at PMA and as per rules you cant report after 4 weeks

Mind telling why you were declared unfit? What was the reason? Do you have any idea what are the severe deseases that may cause someone to be declared unfit?
Do they declare you FIT if you have a minor and cureable desease, or they will declare us unfit even for that?

I also belongs to karachi batch... the interview is not much difficult but the desicion is as per their thinking and your luck,..... and my luck is not good on that day, so i have not called for medical.... one thing which a experienced guy told me that they give "not recomend" letter for un selected candidate.. any one update me about this letter.... best of luck to all...

I also belongs to karachi batch... the interview is not much difficult but the desicion is as per their thinking and your luck,..... and my luck is not good on that day, so i have not called for medical.... one thing which a experienced guy told me that they give "not recomend" letter for un selected candidate.. any one update me about this letter.... best of luck to all...
yaar as far as i know the 'not recommended' letters are only issued by ISSB, i really dont have any knowledge of them being issued by the board... if you think it is important call up the PA directorate at GHQ n they will guide you!!!

Mind telling why you were declared unfit? What was the reason? Do you have any idea what are the severe deseases that may cause someone to be declared unfit?
Do they declare you FIT if you have a minor and cureable desease, or they will declare us unfit even for that?

i was declared unfit for 'Pectus Excavatum' see your chest is flat but sometimes it builds up a lil especially in the guys who workout!!! but when i went to CMH pindi they told me it was just cosmetic, it just looks bad, my heart is away from my ribs so there aint any danger!!!

well if God forbid you have aids or hepatitis then you cant even appeal... see there are plenty of things on which you can be declared unfit in CMH pindi i met a guy who was declared unfit cause of BMI (over weight), one guy had a tongue infection, another one had something wrong in his eye which was invisible to the naked eye, one guys, ones knees were quite far apart, another guy had high blood pressure... so there are plenty of things....

they let go of most cure-able diseases...

I think there is no issb in this case hence this letter is provided by them....
@VrSoLdIeRs
will you please you provide me the PA directorate at GHQ contact info ....?

Last edited:
An update on Rawalpindi ICTOs status.
Our interviews took place today. 54 candidates from Rawalpindi + Peshawar were there. After a long session of interviews, the results were shown.

28 guys passed and are given medical slips for detailed medical now. Thanks to Allah Almighty, me and my friend made it past the interview :) , Now need loads of Luck on Medical and Final Merit List. :p

Long Live Pakistan and Pak Army!

I think there is no issb in this case hence this letter is provided by them....
@VrSoLdIeRs
will you please you provide me the PA directorate at GHQ contact info ....?
chk your Pm around noon, i will get it for you!!!

An update on Rawalpindi ICTOs status.
Our interviews took place today. 54 candidates from Rawalpindi + Peshawar were there. After a long session of interviews, the results were shown.

28 guys passed and are given medical slips for detailed medical now. Thanks to Allah Almighty, me and my friend made it past the interview :) , Now need loads of Luck on Medical and Final Merit List. :p

Long Live Pakistan and Pak Army!
great news yaar... karachi is done so it pindi, only lahore n quetta left now??? they should be done by 20th of this month as per schedule....

great news yaar... karachi is done so it pindi, only lahore n quetta left now??? they should be done by 20th of this month as per schedule....

Brother quetta is also done with karachi guys there is only one boy from quetta whos interview is taken at karachi......

According to analysis it is observed that there target is to select 50% + participants....

Karachi+Hyderabad+Quetta Net Participants = 22
Selected = 12 (54%)

Peshawar+RawalPindi Net Participants = 54
Selected = 28 (52%)

Last edited:
with the grace of All Might Allah i cleared the interview and 2morow is our medical examination......
thanx to all of u who wish me.....
need ur prayers for medical exam....................

Back
Top Bottom