What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

ali_hassan, i'm assuming you were with us in the batch who cleared physical on first attemp. We had only like 15 guys on final form submission day.
The guys on second and third physical attempts should be less than 10 i think?

I was thinking Pindi was like 15-20 guys in total :o

yeh i was in first phy test but i cleared running in second... if 15 was in first then 7 were cleared in second and about 2 to 3 in third so total are from 22 to 25 ....

so guys was there only 1 day for physical test or were some people called on next day as well???

so guys was there only 1 day for physical test or were some people called on next day as well???

In pindi, Physical tests were held on 3 days,
- guys who failed from first batch, were given a second chance to appear for physical test again with second batch of boys.
- guys who failed again in 2nd attempt were given a 3rd chance on 3rd day.

@Karachi Guys,
come on boys, update us on how your interview was. Hopefully you all made it :p
Come back here and report :O

In pindi, Physical tests were held on 3 days,
- guys who failed from first batch, were given a second chance to appear for physical test again with second batch of boys.
- guys who failed again in 2nd attempt were given a 3rd chance on 3rd day.
i think that there will be like 70 guys in total from pindi... almost same from peshawar.... n lets give lahore n karachi somethings around 100... so that brings up an estimate of around 400 guys in total all over pakistan

i assume around 150-200 will make it to the PMA!!!

It'd have been more easier if we knew the numbers of ICTOs needed from current selection :p

lolz the guys at GHQ never give clear answers yaar... i have been following em for 7-8 months now... and not even once they gave any certain answer to anything!!!!

pretty understandable, they might not want the applicants to get relaxed in anyway. So they keep their numbers secret :p

yar there were only 25 guys from pindi and there are almost a hundred guys form all over the pakistan and seat are around 30 this is the information i got from a colonel on second phy test day......

hm, i heard similar 30 boys limit from unverified source.
Lets see how it goes.

yar karachi boys, someone please report about the interviews, how they were.
Still waiting for call letters here :O ...

yaar dont worry about seats, as some guys would be declared unfit in medical some failing in the interviews... the chances are high just be ready for the interview as it is the only one where you can put in effort... as for medical that is based on luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom