What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Hello,

I am frm khi and I passed the initials (which I didnt expect =D), now my interview is on 5th.
There is one funny thing. I am actually a Netwoking Guy. I have Passed CCNA with 99% marks. But this ICTO course is for developers only (acc. to the advertisement).

So I want to ask VrSoLdIeRs whether I have some chance of passing the interview or not?
Should I tell them clearly that I dont have much experties in development side and I am networking personal? Or should I hide the truth? :rofl:

Hi dude..!! You frm Karachi.. Whats ur name? I m from karachi to and hav interview on 5th. Usman here if u can remember my name :)

VrSoldiers actually my final exams would held on 24th June and result declaration is on 12th July. So, if the training is going to start on 13th july or afterward, i can easily go there. Don't they give grace time or can they recommend me for next immediate batch??
i am afraid that wont be the case the grace time (that too under certain circumstances) can be granted upto 4 weeks after start of due course, the course is bound to start at end of may, what i would suggest is go for the interview n tell them your case as well, if they want you to go through then thats quite good, if not you can apply again later this year!!!

Hi dude..!! You frm Karachi.. Whats ur name? I m from karachi to and hav interview on 5th. Usman here if u can remember my name :)

Hey, I dont remember by name, but would definately remember you by face.

I am jawad (1 of those 2 who were late for the physical test, remeber?). Anyways best of luck dude, and wish me luck too. Btw I am not very hopefull, as I dont have much knowledge in Development field, Do you know any magical pills that I can take and get all the knowledge magically! =p I will just go to interview for fun :)

:yahoo:

Hey, I dont remember by name, but would definately remember you by face.

I am jawad (1 of those 2 who were late for the physical test, remeber?). Anyways best of luck dude, and wish me luck too. Btw I am not very hopefull, as I dont have much knowledge in Development field, Do you know any magical pills that I can take and get all the knowledge magically! =p I will just go to interview for fun :)

:yahoo:

I think you r the guy who thought that time for physical test is 8 instead of 7 :P Rite? If yes then u knw me too, coz jb parking sa ayay thay to i was the first to meet you... Me, zeeshan and one more person were there... :) Anyways :) yar bus ya to luck pa hai.. lest c kia hoota hai.. Best of luck to u too :)

Well tomorrow we Karachi people have interview....!! Hows preparation people..?? And all others wish us best of luck :) Lets C what will happen tomorrow. I will update report tomorrow same time after interview :)

AoA...
Anyone from peshawar?????
we ppl are still waiting for interview calls......

Well tomorrow we Karachi people have interview....!! Hows preparation people..?? And all others wish us best of luck :) Lets C what will happen tomorrow. I will update report tomorrow same time after interview :)

Hey usman! ya it all depends on luck mann! I have not done any prep yet :D I am not nervous but rather excited it will be nice experience. Best of luck!

aoa boys,
anyone from rawalpindi here?

still waiting for the interview call :sniper:

good luck to karachi boys for 2moro interview, please post how it went and what you guys faced there.

pindi boys report here :) :taz:

:pakistan:

hi me too from Rwp didnt get any call hope will get it today or tomorrow inshallah... best of luck for the karachi guys hope i will meet you people in PMA Inshallah :pakistan:

hey ali_hassan,
nice to see someone from pindi.

I think Karachi interviews are going on right now.

Best of Luck to all karachi guyzzz.......
waiting for interview call...............anyone from peshawar...........
come on peshawar i m alone.......here....

@QuieBit: AoA...
how many r u guyz selected for interview after physical test????

Back
Top Bottom