What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Thanx a lot for sharing such a useful information.....they told us that the interviews will be held in the 2nd week of may....
plz tell me what is the ratio of there selection???? from peshawar center we are 15 candidates .......
i done certification in oracle developer having more than one year experience in development and doing MS CS from Fast but still nervous about the interview...:what:
what kind of candidates they actually looking for......?:undecided:
welll i dont know, because PMA opens in the last week of may, and you need to be done with your medical n interview by then... lets see!!!

well we were the first batch and the ratio was quite high in mine yaar, they just rejected 2 guys, rest made it across!!!

i wont be hard as they will ask you the basic questions, i think even in the interviews of private companies they ask you just the basic questions, but be ready for everything, especially whatever you have studied. Just be confident yaar, they are looking for someone who can adopt army lifestyle (i.e. is confident and smart) and he should posses enough knowledge to work in the field!!!!

@VrSoLdIeRs: Are u selected dude last year?
yes i was selected but had some issues in the medical n i appealed to the medical board, i did clear it but it took around 1 month for the whole process as i was too late to join the course they told me i will be going to PMA in May along with the doctors (next ICTO batch wasnt planned back then)

best of luck with everything, just keep me updated with your interview dates n stuff as i might be going to PMA with you guys!!!

welll i dont know, because PMA opens in the last week of may, and you need to be done with your medical n interview by then... lets see!!!

well we were the first batch and the ratio was quite high in mine yaar, they just rejected 2 guys, rest made it across!!!

i wont be hard as they will ask you the basic questions, i think even in the interviews of private companies they ask you just the basic questions, but be ready for everything, especially whatever you have studied. Just be confident yaar, they are looking for someone who can adopt army lifestyle (i.e. is confident and smart) and he should posses enough knowledge to work in the field!!!!

thanx a lot dud.....lets hope for the best.....:pakistan:

They have rejected me because i could not run 1.7 km in 7.5 minutes.

:rofl: They actually require athletes not software engineers, who can run back when the war starts.
:tdown:

:rofl: They actually require athletes not software engineers, who can run back when the war starts.

sorry to say.....but if someone is not physically fit then how can they consider be for the Pak Army.....and those run back who are cowered and not physically fit........other wise :sniper:
hum tu mitt jayen gey aey arzay watan lekin tum ko.....
zinda rehna hai qayamat ki seher honey tak......:pakistan:

thats sad to hear that, but then again PMA routine is pretty tough and 6 months survival wont be that easy.... plus they dont need just software programmers they need officers, you might need to command soldiers in war... as my father told me there was this doctor who was awarded sitra e jurat as he rallied all the cooks n non fighting troops to protect their post as indian army flanked them in war and the regular forces were too far to come back in time!!!

but then again this means that Allah has planned something better for u..

Well...!! I got interview call for 5th of May... Plz share some info regarding Interview..!!! Will be thankful to u..!! Also if anyone hav interview before 5th, then post it after ur interview..!!

hey usman how was the initials?i was selected in las124th long cource but broke by arms so couldnt go.....som planing to go for issb again in sep or november.

@ usman i think i am the only one on this forum who appeared for an ICTO interview and i have posted whatever i knew already... best of luck!!!

@Pakistani Nationalist... i think they will offer posts in july-august now... i think this time they will be asking for 60% marks in HSSC

@ usman i think i am the only one on this forum who appeared for an ICTO interview and i have posted whatever i knew already... best of luck!!!

@Pakistani Nationalist... i think they will offer posts in july-august now... i think this time they will be asking for 60% marks in HSSC

Dude are u talking about 126 LC for PMA?coz tht would be offered in november.......and how do u think they have raised it to 60% it has been 50% since past 63 years they cant just change it........maybe to 55% but not just jumpt 10% so fast.
Anyways are u selected in ISSB?and if yes tell me how was the initials and ISSB? i did ISSB from quetta it was pretty simple....how was yours any tips and wat about ur initials?
Wats the age crecteria..im 19 going to be 20 his year...advice and stuff .PM me.

@usman best of luck...........
plz share if got any info about interview.....

@VrSoLdIeRs:

Well dude yes u r the only one I think so too..!! The lucky one :D
Anyways ..!! I want to bother u a bit if you allow..!! Well yes u shared your experience..!! But please discuss in detail THE COMPLETE SITUATION. Means, what was your educational background, experience, knowledge about tools etc and languages like java etc?? Further more discuss how was the interview day? Means what was you wearing, How you reported,? What was you thinking? Any nurvousness? And how u overcame dat? When you entered room what was the scenario there? How many people,.. there arrangement? First greeting whether said by u or them..?/ There start or first attack?/ The mistakes u did, and the blunders u thought u did.. and how you handeled any dangling situation... Similarly till end...!! Quote the questions the asked too.. !! Means this will be like your SUCCESS STORY, and will be too much helpful for people like me..!!! Means we got a complete picture of interview day after reading dis. This will giv us confidence..!! And we will be thankful to you forever :)

@Pakistani Nationalist: Well dude initials were quite good..!! Our initials are different frm u people of LC..!! We had subject test of Computer science in my case, and then physical, medical etc, then Psychological test, which u people give in ISSB, we appeared in it ....!! Then we r going to hav final interview on 5th May..!! Lets C what will happen :)
Thanx for wishing me..!!

Need prayers of all of you :)

Back
Top Bottom