What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

hi guys. ICTO batch 2011 has been announced. VrSoldiers, please help us as u always has. I was selected in 2010 batch but was on waiting list. How should i pursue my case in GHQ?
sorry for the late reply dude, i am hardly around, do pursue your case, call the PA directorate and ask otherwise just apply in this one again... wish you the best!!!

Asslam Alikum Dear Brothers and sisters,

I have ICTO initial test on 15 feb kindly tell me about test who have already appear in test .................

the initial test is quite easy, typical verbal, non verbal and then academic... verbal/non verbal is the same as typical long course test... as for academic its a bit tough as it is spread around all the things e.g. programming, networking, database etc etc but they are all MCQs so they are easy ;) rest is just relax... you will get thru!!!

Hello Adeel ! give your any id i want to ask some thing more about Initial test ?

Thanx ...for the response............... gud to hear this line makes me laugh
(e.g. programming, networking, database etc etc but they are all MCQs so they are easy ) heheh....

hi

is there any body to tell me that how was his test of ICTo and what type of questions were asked in the test????

also any information about the total number of candidates this year appearing for ICTO?????

Thanks in advance

Regards

the initial test is quite easy, typical verbal, non verbal and then academic... verbal/non verbal is the same as typical long course test... as for academic its a bit tough as it is spread around all the things e.g. programming, networking, database etc etc but they are all MCQs so they are easy ;) rest is just relax... you will get thru!!!

Thanx Bro i have cleared preliminary test, now have physical test need prays

what type of MCQs were there in test, and what were the approx percentage of each section (networking, programing, database etc). I mean, which section is most focused upon ?

It was a tough test but with the grace of Allah i have cleared it. There were 3 test 1. verbal 2. non verbal 3. academics (50 mcq's)

conragulations man......
what type of questions were given in academic portions????can you please give me some idea????

and what was the ratio of pass/failure in the inital test??

And please explain some acadmic portion what typee of questions were there???

before going for test please review following topics.

1. Basic of computers (input/output devices, boolean algebra, RDBMS)
2. telecommunication(CDMA,Multiplexing,digital electrnonics)

i am a software developer but there wasnt a single question about software development.

Thanks

i was the first guy who cleared this test so not sure how many others were able to clear after i left the center.

very very thanks u truesoldier

and keep me update with the process.

Also I have to ask you some more questions will you please give me your contact number????

Regards

After test they will take medical (height, weight, eyesight only) then physical test and those you will clear this will get an ISSB form.

Back
Top Bottom