What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Hello everyone,
Before asking a question let me introduce my self. I am Ahmed Bilal. I have done BCS Hons from ICUOP. There is some confusion about ISSB for ICTO candidates that will ICTO candidates will go through ISSB for 2011?
As i have read this thread from top to bottom and i came up with a conclusion that before 2 years ISSB was part of the test for ICTO's and afterwards a Military Board use to conduct an interview.
Please let me know the recent update if anybody knows something about it...
Best wishes & Regards,
Ahmed Bilal

ICTO's will go through ISSB and interview is only for those who will clear ISSB. Thanks

what type of MCQs were there in test, and what were the approx percentage of each section (networking, programing, database etc). I mean, which section is most focused upon ?

Salaam did u clear ur Initial or not .....if not then

If u have applied for ICTO (se/cs) then question will be from different portions like DB,SE,NW and LINUX may be also,but besides if u have applied as ICTO(GIS/NW/DB/OS) then just prepare ur GIS very well because i suffered the unexpected GIS question even i was well prepared for NW...Although i have passed my initial with GRACE OF ALLAH ALmighty...

Can any of you please let us know about the ISSB. What kind of test they take from ICTO's? WIll there be any computer test also?

I applied for ICTO 2010, cleared all the tests but due to incomplete degree, they deferred my entry into PMA. I want to ask VrSoldiers to please share his experiences of ISSB and tell us what type of job and a career does an ITCO enjoy in the long run?

Also, 2011 guys, i think they have passed everyone in initial test :) The test was damn confusing..the academic part was stuffed with GIS and abbreviations of UNIVAC ..lol

The ICTO discussion thread is located at ICTO Information. Guys please use that thread to communicate about ICTO because many threads will scatter the information.

@ matrixology If you cleared all tests then why don't you tell us about ISSB? Just a curiosity

hi

last time ie in 2nd batch there was no issb and the final seclection was made by only GHQ interview.

This time there are both the issb and then final interview of issb recommended candidates.

In issb there is no academic test like about your degree or your technical knowledege. neither any test on computer.

The issb will consist of three main type of tests

screening test very much same as the verbal and non verbal test you gave in initial.

then

the

1)) physiologic test

consisting of series of tests like

making sentences
completing sentences
story writing

then

2)GTO tests

like discussions
group planning
and group tasks

then

3)deputy president interview
then may be in last re interview and other tasks of selected candidates.

Atleast buy some book for the preparations because with out preparation and knowledge that what will be there you will nill.

so buy atleast some book like dogars publications book preperation for issb.

also these tests will assess that you can be an army officer or not.....

I hope get direction????

any one of you know when the next course is coming for ICTO and also any idea the total number of candidates for ICTo in any recruiting center???

For karachi ...... 81 Male candidates were in physical test. 6-7 were unable to clear Mile (running test) and 3 were unable to do chin ups. So roughly 71 candidates. They are giving one more change to failed candidates to prove their physical fitness.

next course will possibly come in feb of 2012. But it's not regular course like PMA long course.

For karachi ...... 81 Male candidates were in physical test. 6-7 were unable to clear Mile (running test) and 3 were unable to do chin ups. So roughly 71 candidates. They are giving one more change to failed candidates to prove their physical fitness.

SAME STORY IN LAHORE ABOUT 80 CANDIDATES IN TOTAL, 4-5 OUT B/C DIFFERENT REASONS................ :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom