What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

There is no ISSB in month of May for any kind of Army Selection so it should be in month of April... Female ICTO candidates have been called and their reporting day is 31 March....

Sorry folks i was away for a long time. The email subscriptions are not working at all. Whatsoever, i got my call letter. ICTO's have to report at Kohat ISSB Center on 4th April (1-2 PM). Many a guys haven't received the letters yet and ID's cards also show no record in ISSB call letters DBase. The matter is utterly confusing.

Any updates?

NOTE : Guys going from Lahore should go together. Lahori guys who are going to ISSB, please report here so that we can go together.

Those who have not received call letters by now, must immediately contact Kohat ISSB Center. Please request their contact information by private message.

Also, check your call status by navigating through following URL.

Check Your Call Status Online

A friend from Karachi told that he is directed to report on 10th April. Another news source claims that some of the guys will be reporting on 31st March. This means that at least 5-6 ISSB sessions will be conducted for ICTO's. Please share your views and information.

How you check your call. Is it via the ISSB website by entering CNIC or by any other source?

follow the ISSB Call letter status link i submitted in recent posts. Entering the NIC will display data. But i don't tend to rely on the website because websites are not usually updated. If you have not received call letter yet, it is better to ask the Kohat ISSB or your local ISSB Center.

I dont recieved the call letter and their is no record in database of ISSB website and also call to kohat but phone is busy and they r not picking the telephoe call.
contacted AS $ RC they gave phoe no. ISSB karachi and when call to ISSB karachi they said that ISSB Kohat send calls.
All is very confusing What I should to do now..........................?

@Khan

Some guys who were selected last time also didn't receive letters yet which makes me worry. Investigating into the matter also is of no avail. I suggest you should visit your local AS&RC Center along with guys with similar problem. I also wonder that you people will receive letter but not yet because there is a session going to ISSB on 10th April. So, if you're accommodated in that slot, definitely your call letters will appear belated. However, don't stop trying. Wish you good luck.

I got my call letter. ICTO's have to report at Kohat ISSB Center on 10th April .........

RubyM can u please tell more details....like are only women participating in the 10th april session etc? and are there any other sessions past the 10th april session.

RubyM can u please tell more details....like are only women participating in the 10th april session etc? and are there any other sessions past the 10th april session.

Sorry have to report at malir not kohat :) ...... yes only girls are there i think so divided in 3 sessions ,1st session start from 4th april to 8th ,then 2nd 10th april to 14th ... 3rd start from 14th to 18th

I have got my ISSB call letter 10th April Kohat..........................plz keep in your prayers.....:pakistan:

!السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Sir I contacted to AS&RC Karachi. on asking about the application they said that your application was sent to GHQ on 2nd March 2011.
Kindly tell me either my application is sent to you or not for the ISSB test

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom