What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

Pakistani people need to understand one simple thing
In absence of 370 , we are back to 1947 situation
In simple terms , all of Kashmir is now Pakistan, we can simply say and show the middle finger to the world and say any armed force presence in Pakistan ( including whole of the Kashmir) is declaration of war and we are just responding

Our gov if need to wait for security council meeting on Kashmir should highlight this only that now while of the Kashmir is Pakistan and we are defending our nation only and can go nuclear if needed

Trust me , world powers and India on open threats like this will back down. But need a little courageous leader in Pakistan

View attachment 573524
View attachment 573525

Try trusting only on tanks, guns, planes, technology and jazba, and be ready to get thrashing of your life..
A very thought provoking post. My friend this is an ayat about Hunain and Allah izza wa Jal indeed helps Momineen. However the true reflection on our state is are we truely Momineen and deserving of Allah Izza waJal's help. This more than anything worries me. We are internet warriors but are we warriors of Allah.
May Allah guide us all towards his path Ameen.
A

A very thought provoking post. My friend this is an ayat about Hunain and Allah izza wa Jal indeed helps Momineen. However the true reflection on our state is are we truely Momineen and deserving of Allah Izza waJal's help. This more than anything worries me. We are internet warriors but are we warriors of Allah.
A
This is what I am trying to convey.. we need a collective tauba.. the moment we start saying that we will go nuclear, means we trust our nuclear bombs more than Allah SWT..

The nation doesn't pray five times.. and thinks that nuclear bombs and latest F-16s, and the training and bravery and experience of our Army, and Jazba of our nation will save us..

Iqbal is by one Favourite
One of His Poems My favourite and Used as in beating Retreat during 30 feb every Year :-):-) Since I was kid I know this Poem by heart
Sare Jahan se Accha" (Urdu:سارے جہاں سے اچھا; Sāre Jahāṉ se Acchā), formally known as "Tarānah-e-Hindi"

سارے جہاں سے اچھا ہندوستاں ہمار
ہم بلبلیں ہیں اس کی، یہ گلستاں ہمارا

غربت میں ہوں اگر ہم، رہتا ہے دل وطن میں
سمجھو وہیں ہمیں بھی دل ہو جہاں ہمارا

پربت وہ سب سے اونچا، ہمسایہ آسماں کا
وہ سنتری ہمارا، وہ پاسباں ہمارا

گودی میں کھیلتی ہیں اس کی ہزاروں ندیاں
گلشن ہے جن کے دم سے رشکِ جناں ہمارا

اے آبِ رودِ گنگا! وہ دن ہیں یاد تجھ کو؟
اترا ترے کنارے جب کارواں ہمارا

مذہب نہیں سکھاتا آپس میں بیر رکھنا
ہندی ہیں ہم، وطن ہے ہندوستاں ہمارا

یونان و مصر و روما سب مٹ گئے جہاں سے
اب تک مگر ہے باقی نام و نشاں ہمارا

کچھ بات ہے کہ ہستی مٹتی نہیں ہماری
صدیوں رہا ہے دشمن دورِ زماں ہمارا

اقبال! کوئی محرم اپنا نہيں جہاں میں
معلوم کیا کسی کو دردِ نہاں ہمارا!‏

Sir,

I consider Iqbal a great visionary and my spiritual Guru. In my humble opinion, Iqbal, as well as his poetry, evolved with time. In fact, his intellectual development & poetry can be divided into three distinct periods.

In early stages, he was essentially an “Indian” poet. The Tarana e- Hind that you quote was published in 1905. It was written at the time he was a lecturer at the Gov’t College Lahore and his work during this time was limited in scope.

His outlook and views changed /evolved during his stay in Europe (1905 -1908). Here, in addition to the Law, he studied German & became infatuated by Goethe & Nietzsche. He came to realize the extent of exploitation of the East by the Western colonial powers and the effect of European culture on Eastern values. This resulted in the development of ‘Khudi’ and his two Persian books ‘Israr-e-khudi’ & Rumuz-e- bekhudi’.

He had written a Ph.D. Thesis titled “Development of Metaphysics in Persia” for the Munich University during the course of which Iqbal had also fallen under the spell of Maulana Jalaluddin Mohammed Balkhi, also known as Maulana Rum.

During his third period, Iqbal became a fighter against all kinds of oppression and a pan-Islamist. His adversary was the West as a whole and the Anglo-Hindu Alliance, which Iqbal considered had come together to keep the Muslims enslaved. Javid Nama & Zabur-e- Ajam represent this period. He also became an active member of the All India Muslim League and came up with the famous ‘Two Nation Theory’.

Despite the above, Iqbal was first & foremost a poet and used 'Poetic' license to a great degree. My earlier comments were meant to point out that the poetic exclamations need not be taken literally.

Take Gujrat than trade it for occupied Kashmir. Thats the kind of Bold and surprising move that it will take. Take facist modis home state.

In case of any war, modi's home state of Gujarat should be bombed to ashes by Pakistan army, modi's state of Gujarat should be one of the prime targets of retaliation by Pakistan army. Pakistan army needs to even locate his exact ancestral house in Gujarat as the prime target of retaliation in case of full fledged war between Pakistan and India.

Last edited:
A warning shot for CPEC and India is trying to reach Pak border. Indian ultimate target to cut Pakitan through GB and reach Central Asia from part of Afghanistan.
I can see the war, Pakistan has no choice to push Indian army back or beyond Jammu. Let's see where Chinese strategy stand.
Pakistan moved army right after FM visit to China. If India has all right to move its army inside IOK , then Pakistan has no choice to start steaming up its power engine.

Just in February you had very different views !
Anyhow, I don't see India going to give us another opportunity like 27th Feb.
We have what we already had... i.e. Indian troops in occupied territory, which is against the UN resolutions.

Pakistan army needs to even locate his exact ancestral house in Gujarat as the prime target of retaliation in case of full fledged war between Pakistan and India.

He was a tea seller. Might not have had a major ancestral house.

In simple terms , all of Kashmir is now Pakistan, we can simply say and show the middle finger to the world and say any armed force presence in Pakistan ( including whole of the Kashmir) is declaration of war and we are just responding

Our gov if need to wait for security council meeting on Kashmir should highlight this only that now while of the Kashmir is Pakistan and we are defending our nation only and can go nuclear if needed

Trust me , world powers and India on open threats like this will back down. But need a little courageous leader in Pakistan
Yeah Pakistan is not Somalia, Nigeria Aur Srilanka that other countries can do do or will do anything and we will just have to sit and watch and we can’t do anything.. Pakistan is a Nuclear power, Has a Huge army and Is a force to be Reckon with.. and we can take very very hard stance on issues.. it’s just that our traitor, coward leaders have made us look weak.

Why do you think we will back down.. if it so... it would happen decades ago...

A

Sir sinners like me who have families and houses merely 15-18 Km from border are at stake, yet majority of us were and are ready for sacrifices. It is history of Muslims that people who shed their lives in the name of Islam in majority could not be considered as saints. It is one act of a man which brings him to heaven or hell. As a civilian I fully support any expected act by our military and shall support it till last. I just hope that our leadership has courage to take necessary step.

Back
Top Bottom