What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

A very thought provoking post. My friend this is an ayat about Hunain and Allah izza wa Jal indeed helps Momineen. However the true reflection on our state is are we truely Momineen and deserving of Allah Izza waJal's help. This more than anything worries me. We are internet warriors but are we warriors of Allah.
May Allah guide us all towards his path Ameen.
A
Momineen should relax and help by not supporting the corrupt out of racial loyalty and pay their due taxes.

The rest will be all ok

Sir,

I consider Iqbal a great visionary and my spiritual Guru. In my humble opinion, Iqbal, as well as his poetry, evolved with time. In fact, his intellectual development & poetry can be divided into three distinct periods.

In early stages, he was essentially an “Indian” poet. The Tarana e- Hind that you quote was published in 1905. It was written at the time he was a lecturer at the Gov’t College Lahore and his work during this time was limited in scope.

His outlook and views changed /evolved during his stay in Europe (1905 -1908). Here, in addition to the Law, he studied German & became infatuated by Goethe & Nietzsche. He came to realize the extent of exploitation of the East by the Western colonial powers and the effect of European culture on Eastern values. This resulted in the development of ‘Khudi’ and his two Persian books ‘Israr-e-khudi’ & Rumuz-e- bekhudi’.

He had written a Ph.D. Thesis titled “Development of Metaphysics in Persia” for the Munich University during the course of which Iqbal had also fallen under the spell of Maulana Jalaluddin Mohammed Balkhi, also known as Maulana Rum.

During his third period, Iqbal became a fighter against all kinds of oppression and a pan-Islamist. His adversary was the West as a whole and the Anglo-Hindu Alliance, which Iqbal considered had come together to keep the Muslims enslaved. Javid Nama & Zabur-e- Ajam represent this period. He also became an active member of the All India Muslim League and came up with the famous ‘Two Nation Theory’.

Despite the above, Iqbal was first & foremost a poet and used 'Poetic' license to a great degree. My earlier comments were meant to point out that the poetic exclamations need not be taken literally.
Everyone evolves, its the epitome of the human condition including that of the prophet. The lesson being an adaptability to different scenarios and their associated responses.

I fukin hate scum of the earth gujju banya. Most miserly nation on earth.
Take Gujrat than trade it for occupied Kashmir. Thats the kind of Bold and surprising move that it will take. Take facist modis home state.

PakMil might be trying to avoid doing exactly that.

Because our people are very emotional. And they wouldn't want us to do anything emotional that harms our stance in international arena. That could be a possible reason.

Otherwise call on us and we are ready to wreak havoc on chaddi brigade. Even overseas Pakistanis.
We need to see many things in connection with the overall Pak Decisions.

Moving the UNSC.

Senate members visiting major power centres sans OIC which is just fat bakari

PMIK naming without hesitation RSS/BJP as NeoNazis .... finally, clearly identifying on-going genocide in occupied Kashmir.

Now moving the formations... PAF activity...

Movements on the ceasefire line along the IoJK.

What we are lacking is that in media space...it appears to be business-as-usual...

We need to pepper up PakMedia into higher gear and prepare the Nation.

A wise decision from the Pak side!!! If there has to be a war let the State spearhead it, not by the individual groups who have been compromised....

Anyway, the Indo-Pak war would be no fun for the rest of the world!!! As per the MIT study, done during the Bush II presidency, any nuclear exchange b/w India and Pak would destroy the world order (built over 400 years to optimize comforts for the Western folks) as we know it!!! Fortunately for Pak, Hindutuva Modi & the gang are precipitating it!!! It's the time to panic for the folks who don't want to venture too much out of their "comfort zone"!!!! I am pretty sure the Hindutuva gangs have already started giving them reckoning of the Biblical proportion...

*This is the time of Eid-ul Adha. When Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH) was about to sacrifice his beloved son Hazret-i Ismail (PBUH) to fulfill a Divine command to publicly test him, he found to his utter pleasant "surprise" that a lamb got slaughtered in lieu of his son!!! Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH) is the father of the Muslim nation who by definition are Hanif and not from the Mushrikin!!! Moreover, when Nemrut (multiply the current Hindutuva leaders by 1K) threw Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH) into a pit of fire (to make it a mega event with utmost "media" sensationalism to show to the world he couldn't care less) it turned into a lake of water and he was saved!!! And, Nemrut got defeated by a "mosquito", who sneaked into his head to cause his traumatic death!! Man proposes but GOD Disposes with Infinite Mercy and Wisdom...

La Galibe Illallah....

Last edited:
Indian getting ready for war ..
singam123.png

Media and paid journos have come out to be the biggest threat to this country.
Rashid sb we hope Pakistan navy takes out any Indian sub lurking around our waters this time and not just force it to surface.
As for Media they can go to hell. People are aware of these scumbags. The nation stands behind the armed forces of Pakistan.

Sir sinners like me who have families and houses merely 15-18 Km from border are at stake, yet majority of us were and are ready for sacrifices. It is history of Muslims that people who shed their lives in the name of Islam in majority could not be considered as saints. It is one act of a man which brings him to heaven or hell. As a civilian I fully support any expected act by our military and shall support it till last. I just hope that our leadership has courage to take necessary step.
pak nation has always been ready for any sacrifice for honor of muslims but our leaders have always been a bunch of cowards and US puppets. lions led by lambs.

pak nation has always been ready for any sacrifice for honor of muslims but our leaders have always been a bunch of cowards and US puppets. lions led by lambs.
Sir though agreed with you yet can't give any statement further as major portion of our population are blindly supporting current Govt. Though now many instances have happened which are similar to the past yet people are backing Govt though some steps are quite questionable.

If Moody can take a bold step why not our lion IK moves forward. Believe me only few skirmishes are required to bring international community focus on Kashmir along with Indian Govt on it's knees. The sacrifices are required to build a nation though I hate to quote yet Israel is an example which is not only standing tall but also punishing it's enemies no matter what part of the world is. The model adopted by Moody in Kashmir is typically similar to Israel.

A very thought provoking post. My friend this is an ayat about Hunain and Allah izza wa Jal indeed helps Momineen. However the true reflection on our state is are we truely Momineen and deserving of Allah Izza waJal's help. This more than anything worries me. We are internet warriors but are we warriors of Allah.
May Allah guide us all towards his path Ameen.
A

Hey guy,

We are in a state of war---. Where did you prediction go---.

You promised to do something---.

Be the first MOMIN on this board you hypocrite---. Just need to pull the trigger now---. A man does to have some honor---.

Someone could you please direct this post to @araz

we will make kashmir HOT again

we will open khalistan .

-----------

if genocide happens, we will even contemplate going inside . if not, then its beghairti and cowardice.

----------

I normally take such news with pinch of salt. But I know he has sources and he is connected to know such info and perhaps its a soft leak by Army.

When you tie this with what PM IK tweeted today which had cryptic message that we will not wait and watch.

Hamid Mir also posted this.

There is no such thing as in informal move order.
An order is an order, and a formation deployment is no act of childish fantasy something this Waj idiot
is used to.

Sir though agreed with you yet can't give any statement further as major portion of our population are blindly supporting current Govt. Though now many instances have happened which are similar to the past yet people are backing Govt though some steps are quite questionable.

If Moody can take a bold step why not our lion IK moves forward. Believe me only few skirmishes are required to bring international community focus on Kashmir along with Indian Govt on it's knees. The sacrifices are required to build a nation though I hate to quote yet Israel is an example which is not only standing tall but also punishing it's enemies no matter what part of the world is. The model adopted by Moody in Kashmir is typically similar to Israel.
I think you have not evaluated the situation properly. The international community is as bothered about Kashmir as they are about what they will have for lunch tomorrow.
There are no easy steps to take in this struggle. It will be a long drawn out process and will require the Kashmiris themselves to come out on the streets and agitate against the IA. THIS MAY YET TAKE TIME! Rather than hurrying into a war which will invariably either turn into a stalemate or more worryingly a nuclear exchange with massive casualties on both sides. We need to exploit the word policy makers to see whether there is any leverage to be gained.
Support apart NO ONEwill fight or indeed help us. This will be our war but the timing needs to be of our choice as well.
A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom