What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

Pakistan is trying very hard to avoid a war with India, and trust me VERY HARD

But I know if the call comes for our troops to move by Allah they will give their lives to fight Indian Hindus

And if any other country try’s to help India I really hope we destroy them and make sure nothing grows in that country for the next 10,000 years

We have too many enemy’s and very few friends

As Pakistanis let’s stick together brothers we have no one else

But I know if the call comes for our troops to move by Allah they will give their lives to fight Indian Hindus

And if any other country try’s to help India I really hope we destroy them and make sure nothing grows in that country for the next 10,000 years

Excellent message.

Hindos , if you will hurt us , i promise that we will hurt you more . No hindustan will be there on the face of this earth .Believe me we can do it.We believe in Shahadat.Try for once !Fkin Modi will doom you

IMG_20190812_220029_022.jpg

Sir though agreed with you yet can't give any statement further as major portion of our population are blindly supporting current Govt. Though now many instances have happened which are similar to the past yet people are backing Govt though some steps are quite questionable.

If Moody can take a bold step why not our lion IK moves forward. Believe me only few skirmishes are required to bring international community focus on Kashmir along with Indian Govt on it's knees. The sacrifices are required to build a nation though I hate to quote yet Israel is an example which is not only standing tall but also punishing it's enemies no matter what part of the world is. The model adopted by Moody in Kashmir is typically similar to Israel.
When the History replete with the successful Muslim models why does Pak need an Israeli model to begin with???

As per Hazret-I Ali (RA) you don’t need a ton of friends to begin with!! Be selective on the choice of friends even it boils down to one or two!!! An empty house is better than a bad tenant....

In case of any war, modi's home state of Gujarat should be bombed to ashes by Pakistan army, modi's state of Gujarat should be one of the prime targets of retaliation by Pakistan army. Pakistan army needs to even locate his exact ancestral house in Gujarat as the prime target of retaliation in case of full fledged war between Pakistan and India.
The Gujarati folks haven’t quite recovered from the side effects of the “adventures” of Sultan Mahmut of Gazni as yet!!! According to an NYT article by a Jewish reporter, they still guard the Somnath Temple with the top most security to such an extent no “Muslim” looking folks aren’t allowed inside (where they keep an idol of cow as the most top secret element) for fear of being an ISI agent....

Last edited:

No one doubt about this.... but we surely doubt the parliamentary drama baz.

Hindos , if you will hurt us , i promise that we will hurt you more . No hindustan will be there on the face of this earth .Believe me we can do it.We believe in Shahadat.Try for once !Fkin Modi will doom you

I don't want them to try it first, they don't have balls to attack Pakistan. We have to start it, we have to get Kashmir. Pakistan will never get a better opportunity than what has Modi given us. over 50 million able bodies willing to fight so why on earth we need someone else's help, country is in full mood for a full scale war.

Back
Top Bottom