What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

Sort of. They might alert the leadership of units and formations that a raise in alert level in near future is possible.
Spartan is right. Nothing is informal when life and death decisions are concerned. Orders may be written or verbal but they are formal in all cases.

Initiative is in the hand of India. As both Army and IK saying Pakistan will respond. So Pakistan has to manage the initiative. If the skirmishes escalate or we see a genocide after curfew is lifted:
1. Front will be Kashmir Valley.
2. Pakistan shall have to take IoK and then advance up to Himachal Pradesh and occupy it.
3. India will open Pak Eastern front and will be able to take large parts of Punjab and sindh.
4. With war on IB, Pakistan should attack from Sialkot, Shakar Garth, and gujrat to take jammu and advance to meet expederionary army in himachal pradesh.

If this war ends in a ceasefire, Pakistan then can bargain himachal Pradesh and some parts of Indian Punjab for its occupied territories.

For 2nd line defense, able bodied retired army men should be called in to defend as regular and strike corps will be engaging enemy on strategic locations. civilian be given the task to provide food to 2nd line defense.
What will we gain by occupying Kashmir but letting go of Punjab and sindh? What were you thinking while writing this?

first of all there will be no war ... and by chance if it started, its ending will be unpredictable because these days wars take years to reach to some conclusion. for paksitan best deal is to make the war expensive to india, its not about winning or losing anymore .. it about how long you can keep the enemy busy in consuming its resources and how good you are destroying the logistical lines

that is why there is a quote that "amateurs talk tactics, professionals study logistics".

wajahat s khan is a dumb troll who thinks he's an ISPR darling

there are no 'informal' orders in the military. FFS
Correct 100%

Sort of. They might alert the leadership of units and formations that a raise in alert level in near future is possible.
SOP's are followed in every situation, if you want to use the term "informal orders" instead of "following SOP"s, then thats up to you.

gathering info about enemy position!!
Not really.

Could be an intentional soft leak.
Nothing like that exists

@Signalian @Gryphon If this news is correct then does it means army is going to mobilize Multan corp down south for an offensive?
If thats in the SOP, then yes. Depends upon escalation level and Corps Comd meetings.

This is now or never, If Pakistan doesn't show guts now then we will loose Kashmir forever because Kashmiris wont trust us anymore. Don't make Pakistan another Egypt
wrong on both accounts however Pakistan won't lose AJK.

Take Gujrat than trade it for occupied Kashmir. Thats the kind of Bold and surprising move that it will take. Take facist modis home state.
Instead Protect CPEC, use resources to secure Baluchistan

I met and sat down with him for 30mins in Lahore just a few days ago. The reason they say he is an army puppet is because half his relatives and friends are in the army. I can tell you his sources are very well placed and when I asked him the situation, he said "not good" (expect a war).

He is highly educated and not a dimwit, he graduated from Harvard. I assure you all of this is strategical.
He is a wanna-be ( I-have-connections ) ( I- know-people) etc.

Media and paid journos have come out to be the biggest threat to this country.
Agreed - These people have damaged the country. ISPR Exists as an official and credible channel already.

What will we gain by occupying Kashmir but letting go of Punjab and sindh? What were you thinking while writing this?
Not let them. Pakistan can take Jammu & Kashmir relatively easily but India won't be just watching, they will attack with full force from IB. Pak border with India is almost 2912 Km. Can Pakistan defend India on the entire length of this border? India will be able to occupy many places, that's why I said Pakistan not only has to occupy J&K but nebhouring himachal pradesh also. At the end both side will sit and have to bargain occupied areas. Do we return J&K at that time and go back to zero line? Pak has to occupy J&K and many more areas especially Indian heartland of Punjab to bargain from a position of strength.
Lots work has to be done for that.
Sikhs in Punjab can help and Kashmiris will help in J&K to cut off India supply lines.

Not let them. Pakistan can take Jammu & Kashmir relatively easily but India won't be just watching, they will attack with full force from IB. Pak border with India is almost 2912 Km. Can Pakistan defend India on the entire length of this border? India will be able to occupy many places, that's why I said Pakistan not only has to occupy J&K but nebhouring himachal pradesh also. At the end both side will sit and have to bargain occupied areas. Do we return J&K at that time and go back to zero line? Pak has to occupy J&K and many more areas especially Indian heartland of Punjab to bargain from a position of strength.
Sikhs in Punjab can help and Kashmiris will help in J&K to cut off India supply lines.

Hahaha are you serious? This is very funny.so we should left Punjab and Sindh on the mercy of India! What an idea lol

This Wajahat S Khan is an over rated, self glorifying, attention seeking dumb ***!

Never in my life have I heard of INFORMAL ORDERS in military hierarchy. What does it even mean by giving INFORMAL ORDERS? Is it like I ORDER you but don't take it seriously?

The kinda crap posted by desperate attention seekers on social media these days is hilarious.

Hahaha are you serious? This is very funny.so we should left Punjab and Sindh on the mercy of India! What an idea lol
You are naive and not able to stand war strategy, outcomes, and enemy strengths. It is not we let them to take parts of Sindh and Punjab, fact is Pakistan cannot defend the whole 3000 Km border. It is just not possible to defend each and every mile. Present alternative defense and attack strategy instead of throwing child tantrums. You think 1.2 million indian army will just pack bags and run away? You should be ready to take hit but also persevere.

This Wajahat S Khan is an over rated, self glorifying, attention seeking dumb ***!

Never in my life have I heard of INFORMAL ORDERS in military hierarchy. What does it even mean by giving INFORMAL ORDERS? Is it like I ORDER you but don't take it seriously?

The kinda crap posted by desperate attention seekers on social media these days is hilarious.
It means that without official declaration ...

My if you think that taking over Kashmir would be a piece of cake you are mistaken. You are taking about one of most fortified borders.

Losing side will trigger nuclear button and millions will burn to death .
Mind it american presence in arabian sea is NOT and was NEVER for iran .
They wont let both parties to go nuclear but practically its for Pakistan .
Some points pakistanis shld know :

1 : As soon as battle broke out on borders and Until indo-pak war remain conventional , This is for sure Paksitan will beat the hell out of india .so many factors to support this claim.
2 : Initially collateral damage wld be on both sides but with passage of few days it wld shift in pakistan favor .
3 : Mark my words this wld be India who will use Nuclear button to cover their humiliation defeat

Losing side will trigger nuclear button and millions will burn to death .
Mind it american presence in arabian sea is NOT and was NEVER for iran .
They wont let both parties to go nuclear but practically its for Pakistan .
Some points pakistanis shld know :

1 : As soon as battle broke out on borders and Until indo-pak war remain conventional , This is for sure Paksitan will beat the hell out of india .so many factors to support this claim.
2 : Initially collateral damage wld be on both sides but with passage of few days it wld shift in pakistan favor .
3 : Mark my words this wld be India who will use Nuclear button to cover their humiliation defeat
Its the other way around ... initially Pakistan will gain but as soon as our war reserves starts depleting we will start loosing ... We have much less war inventory in comparison to India ... Plus we dont have local manufacturing which will further put strain ...

Our war reserves of fuel and ammunition are much lower than India which will cost us alot in formal war ... However, if war stretches long enough to enter into Gorilla warfare and on streets than it will definitely turn in favor of Pakistan ... In such a scenario war will not be fought on borders but on streets of both Pakistan and India ... In such a case Pakistan has unlimited supply of people who are willing to give their life for the sake of country and religion in comparison to India and only few thousands of them can rock India to any extent ...

Its the other way around ... initially Pakistan will gain but as soon as our war reserves starts depleting we will start loosing ... We have much less war inventory in comparison to India ... Plus we dont have local manufacturing which will further put strain ...

Our war reserves of fuel and ammunition are much lower than India which will cost us alot in formal war ... However, if war stretches long enough to enter into Gorilla warfare and on streets than it will definitely turn in favor of Pakistan ... In such a scenario war will not be fought on borders but on streets of both Pakistan and India ... In such a case Pakistan has unlimited supply of people who are willing to give their life for the sake of country and religion in comparison to India and only few thousands of them can rock India to any extent ...
My own thinking is we are looking at it from the perspective of the wars in the 60s and 70s. With modern day weaponry the devstation will be massive and death toll in thousends if not hundreds of thousands on both side. Sooner or later one side will let loose with the nukes and the it will be a free for all.
The other scenario and I think this is what keeps the respective govtts in check is once you launch a CM or BM, what guarantees are there that it is not nuke tipped. So do you want to wait for the enemy to respond or let go yourself with a massive strike taking out or trying to take out all sources of resistance and response. You can well imagine the reponse and consequent devastation.
A

Today, Pakistanis look towards Military to provide a solution for Kashmir, .
What is non-military solution for Kashmir?

Bheek mangain India se?

The only solution for which Pakistan compromised a lot (four-point formula) was rejected by Indians as soon as they got what they needed(dismantling of militant networks). That too when India was governed by sane people.
our forefathers didn't use guns to get Pakistan carved out from India
During WW2, it was agreed that colonies would be freed as soon as the war ends - Atlantic charter

You were talking to the Brits, not chanakyas.
No one is interested in the cries of Kashmiris today. 70 years have gone by, it will take another 50 years to call UNSC meeting and then the issue will be sent to deep freezer for the next 50 years.

If you have some solution in your mind other than Musharraf formula, diplomatic offensive then kindly share.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom