What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

Hindos , if you will hurt us , i promise that we will hurt you more . No hindustan will be there on the face of this earth .Believe me we can do it.We believe in Shahadat.Try for once !Fkin Modi will doom you
Two weeks ago some Pakistanis were celebrating a Hindu Major in the Army.. major should resign and run since this tough guy is in the house.....
Of an online forum representing 1001100100101

A tanker friend of mine is still in his home station. Heck he is even thinking of leave next month.

Relax people.

Sir,

I consider Iqbal a great visionary and my spiritual Guru. In my humble opinion, Iqbal, as well as his poetry, evolved with time. In fact, his intellectual development & poetry can be divided into three distinct periods.

In early stages, he was essentially an “Indian” poet. The Tarana e- Hind that you quote was published in 1905. It was written at the time he was a lecturer at the Gov’t College Lahore and his work during this time was limited in scope.

His outlook and views changed /evolved during his stay in Europe (1905 -1908). Here, in addition to the Law, he studied German & became infatuated by Goethe & Nietzsche. He came to realize the extent of exploitation of the East by the Western colonial powers and the effect of European culture on Eastern values. This resulted in the development of ‘Khudi’ and his two Persian books ‘Israr-e-khudi’ & Rumuz-e- bekhudi’.

He had written a Ph.D. Thesis titled “Development of Metaphysics in Persia” for the Munich University during the course of which Iqbal had also fallen under the spell of Maulana Jalaluddin Mohammed Balkhi, also known as Maulana Rum.

During his third period, Iqbal became a fighter against all kinds of oppression and a pan-Islamist. His adversary was the West as a whole and the Anglo-Hindu Alliance, which Iqbal considered had come together to keep the Muslims enslaved. Javid Nama & Zabur-e- Ajam represent this period. He also became an active member of the All India Muslim League and came up with the famous ‘Two Nation Theory’.

Despite the above, Iqbal was first & foremost a poet and used 'Poetic' license to a great degree. My earlier comments were meant to point out that the poetic exclamations need not be taken literally.

Iqbal was related with Ahmedis for a good span of his early life and work. Molvis of our era wouldnt have spared him for that. It was in his last 10 years that he immersed completely into sufism, Rumi ofcourse being an influence. Iqbal's writings can change one's life, if properly adhered. Iqbal's writings and Jinnah's words played a major part in creating Pakistan. This shows that pen is mightier than the sword.
Today, Pakistanis look towards Military to provide a solution for Kashmir, our forefathers didn't use guns to get Pakistan carved out from India.

Pakistanis look towards Military to provide a solution for Kashmir, our forefathers didn't use guns to get Pakistan carved out from India.

That's only because Britannia still had the keys to the kingdom.

Initiative is in the hand of India. As both Army and IK saying Pakistan will respond. So Pakistan has to manage the initiative. If the skirmishes escalate or we see a genocide after curfew is lifted:
1. Front will be Kashmir Valley.
2. Pakistan shall have to take IoK and then advance up to Himachal Pradesh and occupy it.
3. India will open Pak Eastern front and will be able to take large parts of Punjab and sindh.
4. With war on IB, Pakistan should attack from Sialkot, Shakar Garth, and gujrat to take jammu and advance to meet expederionary army in himachal pradesh.

If this war ends in a ceasefire, Pakistan then can bargain himachal Pradesh and some parts of Indian Punjab for its occupied territories.

For 2nd line defense, able bodied retired army men should be called in to defend as regular and strike corps will be engaging enemy on strategic locations. civilian be given the task to provide food to 2nd line defense.

On a serious, sane note. With the reserves we have, how long can we sustain a war? How practical is this?
You speak like either a coward or an Indian.

May be because I do not expect from him. He has been a pretty reasonable journalist and perhaps the best educated one..at least from the best academic institution in the world.
Yeah and decorated with medals by enemies of Pakistan also

Initiative is in the hand of India. As both Army and IK saying Pakistan will respond. So Pakistan has to manage the initiative. If the skirmishes escalate or we see a genocide after curfew is lifted:
1. Front will be Kashmir Valley.
2. Pakistan shall have to take IoK and then advance up to Himachal Pradesh and occupy it.
3. India will open Pak Eastern front and will be able to take large parts of Punjab and sindh.
4. With war on IB, Pakistan should attack from Sialkot, Shakar Garth, and gujrat to take jammu and advance to meet expederionary army in himachal pradesh.

If this war ends in a ceasefire, Pakistan then can bargain himachal Pradesh and some parts of Indian Punjab for its occupied territories.

For 2nd line defense, able bodied retired army men should be called in to defend as regular and strike corps will be engaging enemy on strategic locations. civilian be given the task to provide food to 2nd line defense.
Yaar koi muja hi deen action bhi hona chahiye.

wajahat s khan is a dumb troll who thinks he's an ISPR darling

there are no 'informal' orders in the military. FFS
Sort of. They might alert the leadership of units and formations that a raise in alert level in near future is possible.

Back
Top Bottom