What's new

Informal Movement Orders have been issued to PA Formations

I wonder if you are Syed at all. You seem to love a family of Yazidi. You sound hopeless you sound timid you sound unsyed like.
Remove Syed and be Hammad Ahmed. Syed means sardar(leader) and trust me you sound like a losser sometime. It hursts me seeing Someone with name Syed standing on wrong side.
Jo such hai wahi bolraha hun. Itne bahadur hote to India pe hamla karchuke hote

Jo such hai wahi bolraha hun. Itne bahadur hote to India pe hamla karchuke hote
Meri jaan don't worry everything happens in time. But get yourself out of Abu bachao tahreek. I just dont get it kya yehi Nawaz Sharif tha jo apnay app ko amir ul momeneen ka title chahta tha? Is he your Amir? You know who the title master of all momins. Do you?

Do you know Indian has setup GB terror funding cell in Italy. Indian intelligence has data of Pakistani from GB who live outside Pakistan and they reach them and try to buy them. In Kashmir assembly , Indian govt has two seats for GB presentation.
You know this so then the government will know this too. So what has been done regarding this? Or is GOP just gonna watch? This is frustrating

We need to see many things in connection with the overall Pak Decisions.

Moving the UNSC.

Senate members visiting major power centres sans OIC which is just fat bakari

PMIK naming without hesitation RSS/BJP as NeoNazis .... finally, clearly identifying on-going genocide in occupied Kashmir.

Now moving the formations... PAF activity...

Movements on the ceasefire line along the IoJK.

What we are lacking is that in media space...it appears to be business-as-usual...

We need to pepper up PakMedia into higher gear and prepare the Nation.
Turkiye's TRT is giving good coverage to Kashmir issue.

You know this so then the government will know this too. So what has been done regarding this? Or is GOP just gonna watch? This is frustrating
Can't say, our govt goes on back foot so easily .... read Indian media report about Mumbai attack handler, you will see some more surprises.

Can't say .... according to Indian media report, read the Mumbai attack and you see the chain how it goes.
So what do you think now? Are we going to cut their kite or is ours going to be cut Because this match cant go on for long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom