What's new

Infiltration bid foiled, five militants killed in J&K

They're getting brazen aren't they? Thinking that the sliding of economy is actually keeping our officials distracted enough for them to penetrate into our territory and all.

It is surprising how so many infiltration attempts were made in the last 2 months. As per the revelations of Tunda, there are about 3 lakh LeT members ready for conflict. Though the figure might be exaggerated, I don't think it could be anything less than a lakh.

I mean look at this; we have been killing these pests for so many years and they still find takers today.

Unemployment is very big evil.

Army also made some footage public to show how they are infiltrating the border.

All you need is a sniper rifle under the camera whose IR footage we saw and its a plain and simple turkey shoot :)

Its the frikkin bureaucracy that slows down the right weapons reaching the right locations .. else we would hear these news more frequently..

Reactions: SRP
well crossing the LOC is going to be even more difficult for the militants in future. Now our forces are using lots of electronics surveillances and helis to catch the spot and go there in quick time and once Rudra and LCH deployed there next year, they'll find it even more difficult.

More and more surveillance drones to IA-Kashmir please...

All you need is a sniper rifle under the camera whose IR footage we saw and its a plain and simple turkey shoot :)

Its the frikkin bureaucracy that slows down the right weapons reaching the right locations .. else we would hear these news more frequently..

It is difficult to put snipers in each and every area of the LOC but yes can be put in some places like Uri sector, punch sector etc where regular infiltration happens.

Rashtriya Rifles. They are trained to kill in one-two shots(most of the time they do). Remember that video from Handwara encounter???

By name i cant recollect ,prolly must've seen it. Anywas GJ by RR

Back
Top Bottom