What's new

Indus script early form of Dravidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no Aryan invasion ever happen, all stories are created by brits only
I do not know whether it is sarcastic are not, but academics have long abandoned aryan invasion theory. They switched to "aryan migration theory". Meaning aryans migrated en-masse to India. The only problem is, genetics dont support this (considering timeline of around 5000 years). I was researching about lactose intolerance in India (82% indians are lactose intolerant, including me). 90% africans are lactose intolerant but only 5% europeans are. This mutation happened 10000 years ago. So, no basis in telling europeans/central asians came to india en-masse.. IMO..

this is the comedy of the universe... you can not know anything about Tamil then. Tamil is created via the sounds of nature,

example : any new born child cry with a sound of "Aaa" the first character of Tamil is "A", Second is "Aaa".... ha ha ha funny guys...
First born kids don't cry with "Aaa".. that is psychological illusion. There was an interesting experiment, subjects were made to listen to a random sound, none were able to identify it, but then they were made to listen to a word from language they knew and again made to listen to the original sound (which was random). Everybody identified it as a word from their language..

I do not know whether it is sarcastic are not, but academics have long abandoned aryan invasion theory. They switched to "aryan migration theory". Meaning aryans migrated en-masse to India. The only problem is, genetics dont support this (considering timeline of around 5000 years). I was researching about lactose intolerance in India (82% indians are lactose intolerant, including me). 90% africans are lactose intolerant but only 5% europeans are. This mutation happened 10000 years ago. So, no basis in telling europeans/central asians came to india en-masse.. IMO..

R1a originated around 18,500 years ago, West Europeans don't carry R1a showing the split is very earlier.

there is no Aryan invasion ever happen, all stories are created by brits only

It was created by Max Mueller who worked for British, moreover Aryan invasion theory can't explain the drying of Ghaggar-Hakra river which was found to Rigvedic Saraswati and dried in 2000-1900BC. If Aryan came half a millennium later then how come they wrote verses in Praise of Saraswati which flowed between Satluj and Yamuna and later Hindu literature recording drying of Saraswati.

This is something which any can relate to. The symbols found in the IVC are still used in South India.

this is funny thing, Tamil never borrowed any words or poetry or grammar from any language. Thirukural is one of the oldest not the oldest one in tamil. even that kind of poetry never avl. in most of the language in present time too. we tamil knows what our culture is, all dravidian language like malayalam, kanada, telugu derived from tamil only.

the ariyan invasion is simply a stupid thing created by brits, ....
Are you sure about words??
Then what about latchanam,Nitchayam,seekiram,jaasthi,Thayaar,natchathiram,sooryan,kashtam,naasam,mosam, vyapaaram,kalyanam etc etc??

this is the comedy of the universe... you can not know anything about Tamil then. Tamil is created via the sounds of nature,

example : any new born child cry with a sound of "Aaa" the first character of Tamil is "A", Second is "Aaa".... ha ha ha funny guys...

Tamil follow the same alphabet of Brahmi script after removing the sounds/letters which are not native in Tamil language. Telugu and Kannada identical alphabet of Brahmi script identical to North Indian languages.

Apart from what you said he considers dharmic culture langs n followers inferior to his own..... His stupidity folded with hatreds makes him thinks so.... Mentally he owns the ancestry(if not actual ancestry) of murders rapist n looters of ME n Central Asia .... For such poor fellow RIH ....

Central asian brahmins have been raping your kind since thousands of years. Can you deny this fact? Remember what Bihari minster said last week?

Central asian brahmins have been raping your kind since thousands of years. Can you deny this fact? Remember what Bihari minster said last week?

In Pakistan every tom dick and harry claim the Arab, Persian ancestry after Ziaul Haq told you to do so. do you believe it in too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In Pakistan every tom dick and harry claim the Arab, Persian ancestry after Ziaul Haq told you to do so. do you believe it in too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And what does gond like you claim? Central Asian/Pakistani ancestry like you did couple of pages back. You have admitted your male ancestors were from ancient Pakistan who raped ganga vasis ops i mean moved to Ganga land.

Your desperation of being from Pakistan is quite pathetic :laugh: on the other hand if someone said i was arab/persian i would beat him but Indians aspire to be Pakistani from birth. :sarcastic: Insecure self haters Indians, always looking to claim Pakistani ancestry :D

Even South Indian hindu kings proudly claimed central asia/Pakistan ancestry lol

Tamil has lesser number of letters/sounds compared to other Indian languages.
But there is a sound/letter 'ZH' unique to Malayalam/Tamil and also in old Kannada(not in Modern Kannada)..

Not central Asian Brahmins but barbarians.Yes they looted raped the entire subcontinent that is why the partition happened and a new state created .

And what does gond like you claim? Central Asian/Pakistani ancestry like you did couple of pages back. You have admitted your male ancestors were from ancient Pakistan who raped ganga vasis ops i mean moved to Ganga land.

Your desperation of being from Pakistan is quite pathetic :laugh: on the other hand if someone said i was arab/persian i would beat him but Indians aspire to be Pakistani from birth. :sarcastic: Insecure self haters Indians, always looking to claim Pakistani ancestry :D

Even South Indian hindu kings proudly claimed central asia/Pakistan ancestry lol

You didn't tell me why so many Pakistan says they have Arab Persian and Turkish ancestry, tera harappadna kya kehta hai. ;)

Which kings claimed like that?
We didnt stooped to that level .

this is funny thing, Tamil never borrowed any words or poetry or grammar from any language. Thirukural is one of the oldest not the oldest one in tamil. even that kind of poetry never avl. in most of the language in present time too. we tamil knows what our culture is, all dravidian language like malayalam, kanada, telugu derived from tamil only.

Proto-Dravidian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom