What's new

Indus script early form of Dravidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even South Indian hindu kings proudly claimed central asia/Pakistan ancestry lol
hahahaha..Who was those SI kings??. Tippu sulthan??..Nizam??..
Actually in SI we don't speak or even think anything about Pakistan....

Central asian brahmins have been raping your kind since thousands of years. Can you deny this fact? Remember what Bihari minster said last week?

Brahmins never claim to be Central Asians, we were always indigenous to this land, and the raping and massacring is characteristic of a particular cult .

But there is a sound/letter 'ZH' unique to Malayalam/Tamil and also in old Kannada(not in Modern Kannada)..

Language evolved, that even happened in Hindi, we got two extra sounds not present in Sanskrit ड़ and ढ़ while ॠ got disappeared in Hindi.

Are you sure about words??
Then what about latchanam,Nitchayam,seekiram,jaasthi,Thayaar,natchathiram,sooryan,kashtam,naasam,mosam, vyapaaram,kalyanam etc etc??

ha ha ha, for your every word there is more than one words in Tamil, i give few examples from your words itself below (but i dont know its from sanskrit):

seekiram = viraivu, thuritham
jaasthi = athigam, niraivu
Thayaar = annai, thai, amma
sooryan(sooriyan) = kathiravan
kashtam = siramam,
naasam = alzivu
vyapaaram = varthagam, vaniyuam
kalyanam = Thirumanam, irumanam

:lol:
Brahmins never claim to be Central Asians, we were always indigenous to this land, and the raping and massacring is characteristic of a particular cult .

Hahaahhaha

You are now native to this land after mixing with gonds, but original brahmins were not.

Central asian brahmins have been raping your kind since thousands of years. Can you deny this fact? Remember what Bihari minster said last week?
Your are a byproduct of those crimes against humanity.... I am out bro....

Tamil follow the same alphabet of Brahmi script after removing the sounds/letters which are not native in Tamil language. Telugu and Kannada identical alphabet of Brahmi script identical to North Indian languages.

again a wrong quote, Brahmi is also called as Tamil Brahmi script. Tamil is a language of sound, tamil you look today is what it is in a 1000 AD and they are not like what it is in 3000 BC, Tamil is evolved from sound to Brahmi then to current standard.

Vedic Aryans of Central Asia moved east a(India) and west (Iran) as part of the cultural and racial genocide of the culturlal and religious genocide of native Dravids/Elamites, I am not denying that part history, , btw the OP is about IVC script being Dravid, not the movement of Aryans ., so stop going off topic ., thanks

marrying niece is a Dravid culture

Tamil culture.

hahahaha..Who was those SI kings??. Tippu sulthan??..Nizam??..
Actually in SI we don't speak or even think anything about Pakistan....

South Indian hindu kings used to claim central asian origin, last time i checked Tipu Sultan was muslim. ;)

again a wrong quote, Brahmi is also called as Tamil Brahmi script. Tamil is a language of sound, tamil you look today is what it is in a 1000 AD and they are not like what it is in 3000 BC, Tamil is evolved from sound to Brahmi then to current standard.

I have seen Tamil Brahmi, its identical to Brahmi.

brah11.gif

:lol:

Hahaahhaha

You are now native to this land after mixing with gonds, but original brahmins were not.

You guys mixed or should i say were forcibly mixed with Arabs, Persians, Central Asians etc, what does that make you. We have maintained our identity since centuries, the same can't be said about you. that tells a lot who's original and who is not.

ha ha ha, for your every word there is more than one words in Tamil, i give few examples from your words itself below (but i dont know its from sanskrit):

seekiram = viraivu, thuritham
jaasthi = athigam, niraivu
Thayaar = annai, thai, amma
sooryan(sooriyan) = kathiravan
kashtam = siramam,
naasam = alzivu
vyapaaram = varthagam, vaniyuam
kalyanam = Thirumanam, irumanam
Its same in Malayalam and Kannada too..We have original Malayalam/Kannada word for every Sanskrit loan word or derivative..But you said that Tamil borrowed nothing from other languages..
Thaiyaar/Thayar=Ready..
Athigam,Siramam,Thuritham are from Sanskrit..

South Indian hindu kings used to claim central asian origin, last time i checked Tipu Sultan was muslim. ;)

no Hindu king claimed ancestry from the barbarians and nomads from the other side of Khyber Pass. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom