What's new

Indus script early form of Dravidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
no Hindu king claimed ancestry from the barbarians and nomads from the other side of Khyber Pass. ;)

Its every Indian dream to become Pakistani. Hindu kings were no different even in South India ;)

You guys mixed or should i say were forcibly mixed with Arabs, Persians, Central Asians etc, what does that make you. We have maintained our identity since centuries, the same can't be said about you. that tells a lot who's original and who is not.

What identity harami brahmin, your male ancestors from central asia enslaved native biharis. You guys are abomination and should be killed on sight.

Bs, do not lie about your religion or kali mata may visit you. Mother family gotra mein chalta hai, you know this very well. and south indians do not even spare niece.

Not entire South Indians but only in Tamil Nadu.

U mean in 'Rishi'??
That sound/letter is in Malayalam..

There are two ri and rii in Sanskrit, the later one was discontinued in Hindi. The new sounds that got added in Hindi is not placed in the Devanagari Alphabet but taught separately.

What identity harami brahmin, your male ancestors from central asia enslaved native biharis. You guys are abomination and should be killed on sight.

Biharis are martial people who ruled over your land numerous times, don't go after their height, they are enough badass to kick the crap out of your coward tall martial kind. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are two ri and rii in Sanskrit, the later one was discontinued in Hindi. The new sounds that got added in Hindi is not placed in the Devanagari Alphabet but taught separately.
Yes,I know..
But that disappeared letter was in hindi textbooks of Kerala state board, when i was studying...

:lol:
Biharis are martial people who ruled over your land numerous times, don't go after their height, they are enough badass to kick the crap out of your coward tall martial kind. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Phir martial theory, hilarious. The only thing biharis ever did was to become slave of brahmins.

Yes,I know..
But that disappeared letter was in hindi textbooks of Kerala state board, when i was studying...

I never studied it, I was taught one ri in Hindi and two(hrasva and deergh) ri in Sanskrit.

:lol:

Phir martial theory, hilarious. The only thing biharis ever did was to become slave of brahmins.

Biharis were your rulers, who ruled your land for centuries, while your martial kind failed to rule their own land and then came up with bedtime stories of ruling India for 1000 years. I can see you have a deeply rooted inferiority complex. :omghaha:

Biharis were your rulers, who ruled your land for centuries, while your martial kind failed to rule their own land and then came up with bedtime stories of ruling India for 1000 years. I can see you have a deeply rooted inferiority complex. :omghaha:
now... wait for him to say how ancient biharis migrated to pakistan and ruled India from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom