What's new

Indonesia Might Buy V-22s—The Reason Is China

China should start another pacific war so that the US has the justification to blow up the entire PLA N. the US realize only war could stop china, so please do it. in the next 20 years or so the threat of chinese boat peoples sailing across SCS fleeing bombed out Chinese cities is an un-ignorable fact.
We already started the war. We already occupy the South China Sea and spank Vietnamese, Filipinos and Malaysians. USN is too afraid to do anything about it.

Then don't claim the area near our islands.

Seriously how simple is that!

Now instead Indonesia being your friendly neighbor you got a potential hostile enemy in control of 90% of your shipping lanes.
funny, you don't have a flag. who are you on earth?

LOL @Viva_Viet .... how much of the islands does VN control? :cool:
Dont waste time with Ah Q. Ah Q always "win" but finally got executed :cool:

------
Thanks for ur support bro, but PLAN is usless and coward, thats why CN only control 10-12 % of SCS ( east VN sea) while VN control 60-65%. Thats the reason why US-JP-SK supported CN against VN in 1978.:laugh:

Spratly islands map showing occupied features marked with the flags of countries occupying them.
Philippines
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Vietnam
Malaysia
People's Republic of China

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/south-china-sea-forum.196058/page-803

------
Thanks for ur support bro, but PLAN is usless and coward, thats why CN only control 10-12 % of SCS ( east VN sea) while VN control 60-65%. Thats the reason why US-JP-SK supported CN against VN in 1978.:laugh:

Spratly islands map showing occupied features marked with the flags of countries occupying them.
Philippines
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Vietnam
Malaysia
People's Republic of China

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/south-china-sea-forum.196058/page-803
LOL spanked so badly by PLAN and proud of it :lol:

So we buy Osprey V-22 instead of SU-35? How can a plan to buy a high tech 4.5+ gen Jet Fighter is replaced with a procurement of a transport aircraft? Why not replace it with F-15? Are we going to be Infantry strong forever? :(

------

I guess you admit that entire northern half belongs to China then, since you left out Paracels.

Karta_CN_SouthChinaSea.PNG

Thank you for admitting that.

So we buy Osprey V-22 instead of SU-35? How can a plan to buy a high tech 4.5+ gen Jet Fighter is replaced with a procurement of a transport aircraft? Why not replace it with F-15? Are we going to be Infantry strong forever? :(
this has nothing to do with SU-35, beside we should just gave up on SU-35, go with something like an F15 advanced eagle variant with PW F100 engine.

Dude, it's a hoax. and don't fall their anti China logic trap.
China need Indonesia, vice a versa.
On the other hand, US is pushing into their camp and manipulating Indonesia, brainwashing their people.
Some members with Indo flag, are either agents, or brainwashed.

I believe the leadership in Indonesia still think that Indonesia and China dispute over EEZ in South China Sea is still manageable. The position that Indonesia takes so far in relation with US and China rivalry is that we are neutral, although regarding to SCS, Indonesia has made strong stance that it rejects China nine dash claim.

I also believe China will not try to take some Indonesia EEZ in North Natuna Sea as long as Indonesia will keep having good economic growth (economic muscle) and adequate military power. Although I dont buy any of Indonesian members opinion saying Indonesia need to have powerful force as fast as it can (and for that reason huge acquisition of imported weapon need to be taken) because of China immediate threat.

I dont believe China leadership is that fool that make them take aggressive stance to Indonesia like they do to Vietnam/Philippine/Brunei/and Malaysia. I believe instead of taking Indonesia as enemy, China leadership has more thinking to get Indonesia as their friend thus will scrap the idea to claim Indonesia EEZ in north Natuna Sea.

My strategy is that Indonesia need to do power balance in SCS with long term strategic vision, not like 5-15 years period but rather 15-30 years period. I believe for another 20 years US will still stay in SCS, so Indonesia is quite safe for the next 20 years. And for that period, if we are clever, we need to put more money for R&D and developing our own defense industry (by giving them good amount of order along the period). And after 2040 Indonesia defense industry should be good enough to supply many high tech weapon to Indonesia Armed Force so that we can have large defense spending that is still supportive to our economy.

I believe the leadership in Indonesia still think that Indonesia and China dispute over EEZ in South China Sea is still manageable. The position that Indonesia takes so far in relation with US and China rivalry is that we are neutral, although regarding to SCS, Indonesia has made strong stance that it rejects China nine dash claim.

I also believe China will not try to take some Indonesia EEZ in North Natuna Sea as long as Indonesia will keep having good economic growth (economic muscle) and adequate military power. Although I dont buy any of Indonesian members opinion saying Indonesia need to have powerful force as fast as it can (and for that reason huge acquisition of imported weapon need to be taken) because of China immediate threat.

I dont believe China leadership is that fool that make them take aggressive stance to Indonesia like they do to Vietnam/Philippine/Brunei/and Malaysia. I believe instead of taking Indonesia as enemy, China leadership has more thinking to get Indonesia as their friend thus will scrap the idea to claim Indonesia EEZ in north Natuna Sea.

My strategy is that Indonesia need to do power balance in SCS with long term strategic vision, not like 5-15 years period but rather 15-30 years period. I believe for another 20 years US will still stay in SCS, so Indonesia is quite safe for the next 20 years. And for that period, if we are clever, we need to put more money for R&D and developing our own defense industry (by giving them good amount of order along the period). And after 2040 Indonesia defense industry should be good enough to supply many high tech weapon to Indonesia Armed Force so that we can have large defense spending that is still supportive to our economy.

Sorry but Chinese leadership is currently such a fool, they are different breed from Hu Jin Tao or Jiang Ze Min era who is capable to propel China into the current height and gained symphaty from many. The current ones are much more arrogant to the top and believe middle Kingdom is above the rest. They are foolish enough to antagonize many friendly states such as Malaysia, Australia and opening fronts against India even when they are facing trade war against US of A.

Sorry but Chinese leadership is currently such a fool, they are different breed from Hu Jin Tao or Jiang Ze Min era who is capable to propel China into the current height and gained symphaty from many. The current ones are much more arrogant to the top and believe middle Kingdom is above the rest. They are foolish enough to antagonize many friendly states such as Malaysia, Australia and opening fronts against India even when they are facing trade war against US of A.
It's very simple. If you want to live, don't enter the nine sectioned line. If you want to die, then go ahead and enter the nine sectioned line.

Last edited:
Seeing that the US could pass with impunity in the south china sea, the taiwan strait, even going as far as near Shanghai coast. I think it's safe for the US to do a FONOP in huangpu river. Nothing will happen as usual.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom