What's new

Indonesia Might Buy V-22s—The Reason Is China

I give you negative rating because you are troll and did miss information here. Chinese did migrate to South Sumatra in the old days and I believe they have already become native and Muslim Today. None of them related to Natuna island people.

Indonesia (Majapahit is Indonesia +Malaysia+ Some part of Philippine). How can it is just as big as China province ?
southeast-asia-map.jpg

Who do you think you are. Go take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Indonesia has been a small weak country all the time. Java is only about the size of south korea.

I know the natuna chinese are quickly becoming minorities now but I figure that a racial cleansing will definitely be carried out in the future.
Natuna is cross section from merchant in SEA and china.. natuna was part of srivijaya,pattani sultanatte, than johor.. than choose to become Indonesia rather than Malaysia.. there many ceramic found in the mostly from siam,champa,india and malaka..

I give you negative rating because you are troll and did miss information here. Chinese did migrate to South Sumatra in the old days and I believe they have already become native and Muslim Today. None of them related to Natuna island people.

Indonesia (Majapahit is Indonesia +Malaysia+ Some part of Philippine). How can it is just as big as China province ?
southeast-asia-map.jpg
You right.. he is a troll.. just look his profile

Who do you think you are. Go take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Indonesia has been a small weak country all the time. Java is only about the size of south korea.
So here is one more 50cents chinesse keyboard warrior..

So here is one more 50cents chinesse keyboard warrior..

Not 100 % Chinese, but look like his papa is a white New Zealand guy. As new Zealand is a nobody in international politics and geopolitics so he tries to see himself more as Chinese from his mama side.

southeast-asia-map.jpg

southeast-asia-map.jpg
I put you on the ignore list because you look definitely a troll to me.

Mate, Xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao

Indonesia is not only Java.
208.jpg

Agreed 100%

In addition, US should also help Indonesia To genetically enhance their already mighty Komodo dragons.

To have them back up the Indonesian armed forces From outside aggressor

Save those genetic enhancements for your population of disease-spreading zombies, they need working brains.

Back
Top Bottom