What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Hey man, at least I responded his post with manner. It was just something that I felt I had to do to not make us look bad.

My dear brother, I actually applaud what you did and your intention is dully noted, however, the troll can use that to further derail this thread by luring you. Because, not so long ago, with the same tactic, his comrades successfully made the mod to lock vietnam thread for sometime. I don't want the same happen here.

When someone throwing junks at your lawn, you throw them back at their's.

That is why I suggest you or others to respond him on malaysian thread instead. He is not malaysian but better there than here. Everybody knows we aren't starting this.

Indonesian Police Gegana PMJ. Credit to Molay Tactical.

14294915_1043844479047708_2885732163326574592_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKsebqFAQRy/

what kindda VLS missile do you want brother?

VLS is only useful on certain situations. I'd rather have multiple cheap subs that have been proven to be able to sneak through USN battlegroup and "sink" multiple US carriers in multiple RIMPAC exercises, than an expensive sub with VLS but is not proven yet.

i think our sub need some missile that can hit target deep on land maybe 200km or 300km not only torpedo or AShm...

being an Asian country and Nation, our Soldier morale in fight will always quite high, that's our Natural traits,

the language is .....:D Jangkriik....

@UMNOPutra the thing is, your attitude. You always start everything with "I heard that..." "There's a rumor...." etc.etc.etc..... Yet you can't provide any RELIABLE SOURCE except "A Singaporean analyst..", "You should know better than me..." and so on...

Let me tell you this, mate; Better ask than to say something like if you know anything about.

MAYBE you are right. BUT, we don't have any capacity to make any statement like it's 1000 % gonna happen. WE ALL don't.

That's how this thread goes.
@UMNOPutra ,
You can ask questions if it does not derail the thread.
Do NOT make statements that you cannot back up. Making untrue statements is considered trolling.
If you derail the thread, you will be banned.
I will give you a longer ban the next time.

Please do not respond to that false-flagger-coward-troll here, respond him on the malaysian thread instead if you like. Don't "help" him cluttering this thread.
If you believe his post is useless, just ignore him and he will go away.

This is an international forum
The rule is You should post in ENGLISH only
Do not insult and Use a proper manner Or be gone
Use English please.

@devillianangel please be polite to other fellow member here, you act the same in formil kaskus also and receive complain, you have to remember that other indonesian member here have the right to reply to @UMNOPutra no matter he's a troll or not
Keep your language polite and civil in your posts.
FYI, I have just given someone a warning for inappropriate language.

@UMNOPutra ,
You can ask questions if it does not derail the thread.
Do NOT make statements that you cannot back up. Making untrue statements is considered trolling.
If you derail the thread, you will be banned.
I will give you a longer ban the next time.

If you believe his post is useless, just ignore him and he will go away.

Use English please.

Keep your language polite and civil in your posts.
FYI, I have just given someone a warning for inappropriate language.
Oh I'll take that strike and wear it proudly alright. I won't let chinese members disrespect our military and get away with it. They dared to call our military as "only on the level of the phillipines military". I replied and now that coward Jlaw deleted some of his posts on the thread.

i think our sub need some missile that can hit target deep on land maybe 200km or 300km not only torpedo or AShm...

okay..its mean you wonder, land attack missile to be installed.
if i'm not mistaken...the last CBG will be longer in size than the other. i dont know what aditional module will be added. it can be AIP or vls missile module. or can be both.

and i hope the last. both! :woot:

Please do not respond to that false-flagger-coward-troll here, respond him on the malaysian thread instead if you like. Don't "help" him cluttering this thread.

i already ignore him been long time.
like all of you suggested before.
so I can't see his posts.

why don't you did yet...all indonesian brother?

Last edited:
i already ignore him been long time.
like all of you suggested before.
so I can't see his posts.

why don't you did yet...all indonesian brother?

Myself ignore him.. tough I'm not putting him in any list as he's nothing special. But as other has stated, they have rights to answer him if they feel they must, therefore go ahead, just not in here please. ;-)

Last edited:
Oh I'll take that strike and wear it proudly alright. I won't let chinese members disrespect our military and get away with it. They dared to call our military as "only on the level of the phillipines military". I replied and now that coward Jlaw deleted some of his posts on the thread.

Dont mind Jlaw.. Hes always trying to make conflict between ASEAN countries specially between Indonesia and Vietnam by putting one down and praise the other..

We should just stick to the facts and ignore the rest

LOL.... just what im thinking
when this ID (read UMNO) appear
this forum become more active than usual

Umnoputra is hot topic again..among debate whether we need to respond him or not, the Mod has given him warning...if he comes up again and make trouble, hope he is banned for good...

Anyhow...there is news that Indonesian Air Force will move their peak bombing exercise (Angkasa Yudha exercise) into Natuna island under President's order. This is good move to show that Indonesia is serious in guarding its border at every inch..
Link: belitongekspres.co.id/2016/09/26/latihan-angkasa-yuda-geser-ke-natuna/

By the way, China has just flown 40 air fighters including bomber into East China Sea and Japan responded responded it by scrambling their jets...this is not a play anymore...one small accident could trigger war...

14495337_1106195706126780_5079192843758657144_n.jpg
14369895_1102966649783019_3220537677746689543_n.jpg
14192720_1089196157826735_396608922083552588_n.jpg

@oriuploader

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom