What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

He's not malaysian. He's most likely a chinese member that have beef with indonesian. The name UMNO is a dead give away. No self respecting malaysian would even use that unless its for a joke.

is like Golkar on our sides

PT PAL Submarine Facility Construction Progress 27.08.2016. Credit to A Agung Triwibowo.

14026500_641326049359264_1085789802_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsuGlzhdx9/

Can you please tell me why don't you create a Malaysia thread and post there? What is it with you and Indonesia?
Well Mod ahojunk made a Malaysian thread just for Langkasukan a.k.a UMNOPutra.

https://defence.pk/threads/malaysia-topics-issues.449746/

@Langkasukan

You seem to be interested in the problems in Indonesia.

How about opening a thread to discuss some of the hot issues in Malaysia such as the 1MDB?

Sure, Indonesia has their problems. I believe so do Malaysia, right?

Are you willing to take up my challenge?

Last edited:
If USA want to pivot Indonesia, i hope they use to throwing away their double standar in every side.
Indonesia is a Fully Nation as they are, it consist of many different background and rase as they are.
Start everything with Trust and not deceit, built a mutual relation in win win aprouching.
Let us be Indonesian, this is our identity Friend.

He's not malaysian. He's most likely a chinese member that have beef with indonesian. The name UMNO is a dead give away. No self respecting malaysian would even use that unless its for a joke.

Thanks for that.

We, as a nation have been seen how they behave on and with us for these 70ties year. I do believe that there are many many "good will man" in USA, but it seem that the motive of their goverment in " Cooperate nor invest" here is just to use us as their agent that must serve their interest.
Hope those kind of practist be ended.

We, as a nation have been seen how they behave on and with us for these 70ties year. I do believe that there are many many "good will man" in USA, but it seem that the motive of their goverment in " Cooperate nor invest" here is just to use us as their agent that must serve their interest.
Hope those kind of practist be ended.

every country is indeed had their own National Interest and agenda, it was the wise of Indonesia to chose which Country who had their National interest can get aligned with us. For now, in the looming rise of Chinese military capability and the growing of their assertiveness, it is US of A who can be the best counterbalance of Chinese influence in the region.

As the old saying, there is no eternal friends or enemies, there is only eternal interest

End of time is near lets choose a side!!!!
In right corner world largest democracy, multicultural people, world dubbed strongest military, King of double standard Mr Ameeericaaa and left comer Asia most powerful military force and economy, thristy resource, and King of copying Mr chiiiiinaaaa

every country is indeed had their own National Interest and agenda, it was the wise of Indonesia to chose which Country who had their National interest can get aligned with us. For now, in the looming rise of Chinese military capability and the growing of their assertiveness, it is US of A who can be the best counterbalance of Chinese influence in the region.

As the old saying, there is no eternal friends or enemies, there is only eternal interest
I agree with these old saying but at present time USA USE to see Indonesia not as their litle agent again, but if they still stand stood on their old assume about Indonesia, i think it is time for us to say "hey dude let us discuss/cooperate as two man,; you have interest as mine too, let us see best way full fill ours, of yours and mine"

Last edited:
Nice to see two neighbours training with one another.

Can you please tell me why don't you create a Malaysia thread and post there? What is it with you and Indonesia?

Little bit clarify @waz :

madokafc is pure indonesian,

UMNOputra aka langkasukan was malaysian or acting like he was.
He always trolling our Indonesian room..so madokafc want to "kill him :D

End of time is near lets choose a side!!!!
In right corner world largest democracy, multicultural people, world dubbed strongest military, King of double standard Mr Ameeericaaa and left comer Asia most powerful military force and economy, thristy resource, and King of copying Mr chiiiiinaaaa

Dramaaa.. We don't need to take side. We want their economic and military support. We want their money, while keeping our hands free!

malindo.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom