What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Beside, for our submarine we choose the onboard module by ourself...like periscope module from german company, cms from kongsberg. etc
We choose module from good naval defense contractor..

I didn't know that.....

So basically Changbogo is kinda submersible Gripen...

that makes sense. Thanks for your explanation.
Mind to share the pictures of the trailer tractor in accompany with the MBTs? Thanks!
we share land border with 3 country, Malaysia (borneo), East Timor, PNG. Malaysia have MBT, we buy Leopard in case when that area going crazy

14138598_714864485333504_1124487525604149337_o.jpg

13923692_700842610069025_457363233569045120_o.jpg

Embraer EMB314 Super Tucano. Credit to Fida Perkasa.

14380048_10201976941501941_7932782955103654071_o.jpg

Golden Eagle Style. Credit to Jeff Prananda.

trust me the CBG class is not anjing kampung type, she's deadly and very quite, the korean add here and there making it almost on par with U 214, except for the AIP thing ;)
for me, CBG is far better than Kilo

Political lust of his family has corrupted this guy and ended his military career..

Kinda disappointing to see this guy leaving the force while he could've contributed more to its development..

I hope he didnt take TNI's budget to pay for his extensive education.

It's easy to see that psychologically his majesty have some kind post power syndrome.
He looks very uncomfortable with all of Jokowi's manouvre in term of economy strategy and infrastructure that so far look so fuckin good.
He start it with against Ahok, Jokowi's 'partner in crime'.
We'll see. It wil be very interesting.

That is why I said nor quality or quantity.
The Chang Bogo certainly is good sub, but it's not the best of the Korean have now.
I'm not saying it's not good. It's just not the greatest.
And moreover no doubt curently the European (France and Germany) and US of A have the best technology for submarine. Not to mention Japan with their Soryu.

Ok..i maybe wrong to understand your word.

So.. in your opinion: what will you choose for indonesian subs? quantity or quality? base on indonesian situation?

trust me the CBG class is not anjing kampung type, she's deadly and very quite, the korean add here and there making it almost on par with U 214, except for the AIP thing ;)
I think we are agree that CBG now is the very proudly suitable Sub for us, especially when we understand that this sub is the golden brigde for our proudly nation to be independently self made weapons.
No matter how or what another thought about it, we are always proud for her.

So.. in your opinion: what will you choose for indonesian subs? quantity or quality? base on indonesian situation?

I stated before, both :coffee:

1. Sonora and Sonotan is just right there, with their quality and quantity.
2. Our vast sea teritory.
3. Deterrent efect.
4. It is what it is.

I didn't know that.....

So basically Changbogo is kinda submersible Gripen...

Even the european country, more advnced country than indonesia should use third party contractor to build their weponry.
If we can build like gripen...then we can dream to build soryu class.

3. Deterrent efect.
4. It is what it is.
We have a dream to have many modern weapons; we want to have more then 60 subs that actively patroll in and around our sea teritory.
We can buy it from any other country but it always better to built them by ourself.

3. Deterrent efect.
4. It is what it is.

Ok..that.
But you do not look at the whole situation in the now time. talk by talk only.
I just dont know where to start, to bring your idea in to reality.

I think this is the best chance we have right now, since the Korean has offer the submarine-building TOT which is considered as the highest scientific level in Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture,and it would be kinda stupid for us to ignore this offer and the submarine is considered as strategic weapon right ? I believe the Herder-subs will be followed later on

Ok..that.
But you do not look at the whole situation in the now time. talk by talk only.
I just dont know where to start, to bring your idea in to reality.

I don't know what do you mean with talk by talk only ?
Should I silent to answer your question ?
I answer your question and it's my answer, whether you agree or not.
What is your point ?

Partially agree with you.

Like other Korean made, in now time already have high standart and quality.
They continue improve their quality and performance,, base from their existing subs, and i think we can say about its quality after indonesian sub corps running it on indonesian water. and it is indonesian spec submarine.

I don't know what do you mean with talk by talk only ?
Should I silent to answer your question ?
I answer your question and it's my answer, whether you agree or not.
What is your point ?

I mean: hanya obrolan saja.
Because i ask you with note: in now time situation. related economy, region security . threat etc
more over, you want: quality and quantity...in reality we have choose DSME CBG.
we have learning to build it...so do you think we can strive quality and quantity if you think CBG is not good enough?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom