What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I don't know what do you mean with talk by talk only ?
Should I silent to answer your question ?
I answer your question and it's my answer, whether you agree or not.
What is your point ?
Bro, actually i was ever disappoint to hear that we choose cbg then kilo, but when i understand it purpose and their offering, then i know that this is the best for us now.
hope for the better and more advant subs is right and it is always our will as human. In my opinion what you said actually normal.
So....
Let us hope that we can built the more advant subs later.

I don't know what do you mean with talk by talk only ?
Should I silent to answer your question ?
I answer your question and it's my answer, whether you agree or not.
What is your point ?
Bro, actually i was ever disappoint to hear that we choose cbg then kilo, but when i understand it purpose and their offering, then i know that this is the best for us now.
hope for the better and more advant subs is right and it is always our will as human. In my opinion what you said actually normal.
So....
Partially agree with you.

Like other Korean made, in now time already have high standart and quality.
They continue improve their quality and performance base of their subs, and i think we can say about its quality after indonesian sub corps running it in indonesian water. and it is indonesian spec submarine.

I mean: hanya obrolan saja.
Because i ask you with note: in now time situation. related economy, region security . threat etc
more over, you want: quality and quantity...in reality we have choose DSME CBG.
we have learning to build it...so do you think we can strive quality and quantity if you think CBG is not good enough?
keep calm bro.

Indonesia takes delivery of another five F-16 airframes from US
Ridzwan Rahmat, Singapore - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
23 September 2016

The Indonesian Air Force (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Udara, or TNI-AU) has taken delivery of a further five F-16C/D fighter aircraft from the United States.

The airframes, which are part of a deal to refurbish and transfer 24 secondhand F-16 platforms signed between Washington and Jakarta in early 2012, arrived from Guam at the Iswahyudi airbase in East Java on 21 September.

"The aircraft was supposed to arrive on 18 September", said Air Commodore Andyawan, commander of the TNI-AU's Aviation Squadron 3, in an interview with the Indonesian media. "However there were some technical issues during the journey, hence the delay" he added, without elaborating further.

http://www.janes.com/article/64041/indonesia-takes-delivery-of-another-five-f-16-airframes-from-us

++

Pingsan, Pilot F-16 Diselamatkan "Software" Anti-tabrakan
"Komputer Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System (disingkat G-CAS) itu mencegah pesawat yang sedang jatuh menukik untuk kembali terbang stabil dan lurus."

http://tekno.kompas.com/read/2016/0...ilot.f-16.diselamatkan.software.anti-tabrakan

^
Do our "new" F16 have this tech in their system?

Even the european country, more advnced country than indonesia should use third party contractor to build their weponry.
If we can build like gripen...then we can dream to build soryu class.
Both Gripen and Changbogo offer interchangeable parts and equipments, that's what I was tryna say..

SSV #2 for PN being painted at PT PAL facility, along with 2nd Sigma-class KRI I Gusti Ngurah Rai
credit to gombaljaya
14449929_332402373772645_2614213615049843329_n.jpg

14368656_332402427105973_8136700494312473441_n.jpg

14369911_332402513772631_5123093010373507813_n.jpg

14462930_332405727105643_3859088641200549129_n.jpg

So....

So....

keep calm bro.

i always bro...
it just normal discussion..nothing to be worried. look at my early reply, i say sorry at the first word.
i asking just to clarify what is my friend pointed/idea related to my posting. so we got clear discussion.. cos in my side i got a missing link in my friend speech idea.
this discussion forum is for improve all of us.

in other side..pls ask me to clarify if my post is not clear or maybe difficulties to translate.
i will happy to answer. :cheers:

Both Gripen and Changbogo offer interchangeable parts and equipments, that's what I was tryna say..

Roger that.
But not so sure with gripen, afaik they only offer a package..we can choose the package..but they not provide: "configuration by request " from customer.

I think this is the best chance we have right now, since the Korean has offer the submarine-building TOT which is considered as the highest scientific level in Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture,and it would be kinda stupid for us to ignore this offer and the submarine is considered as strategic weapon right ? I believe the Herder-subs will be followed later on

I strongly agree with this kind my friend post.

i always bro...
it just normal discussion..nothing to be worried. look at my early reply, i say sorry at the first word.
i asking just to clarify what is my friend pointed/idea related to my posting. so we got clear discussion.. cos in my side i got a missing link in my friend speech idea.

in other side..pls ask me to clarify if my post is not clear or maybe difficulties to translate.

Roger that.
But not so sure with gripen, afaik they only offer a package..we can choose the package..but they not provide: "configuration by request " from customer.

Thanks. I got the point

i always bro...

Thanks. I am very happy to see that we can discuss frankly.

Roger that.

Thanks. I am happy to see that.

Gen. Rashad Mahmood of Pakistani Armed Forces Chief posed in front of the 2nd NC-212i light lift aircraft for Philippines Air Forces

ptdi.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom