What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Indonesian Navy official YT channel also do Islamic Dakwah during this Ramadhan

Explaining about Takwa and Ramadhan fasting

Indonesian Coast Guard (BAKAMLA)

bakamla.jpg

Bakamla2.jpg

Talking about KFX/IFX program, I hope they paid all the development debt this Month (April/Ramadhan). There is left over budget from last year stimulus budget. I hope they use that money. I dont think it is difficult to pay it all this month.

I also hope they send back all of the engineers to Korea that include production team, I know it will likely hamper N 245 program, but any way there is still time to build it since Airline industry will still have long recovery period due to this pandemic. At least we have finished development of N 219 until it gets type certificate and has made 1 flying MALE UCAV prototype.

Honestly speaking, it seems that Indonesia is still "lucky" because it cooperates with the South Korean side in this KFX / IFX program because Korea is "not a super power country" so it does not have forced power to Indonesia to comply with the agreement....

Honestly speaking, it seems that Indonesia is still "lucky" because it cooperates with the South Korean side in this KFX / IFX program because Korea is "not a super power country" so it does not have forced power to Indonesia to comply with the agreement....

Indonesia inshaAllah will comply with the agreement, and despite we are late in payment, we are still sending designers until the design completed in September 2019 and they get back home since March 2020 which then I believe they are helping N 219 development, N219 amphibious development, N 245 program and MALE UCAV program.

"Despite such a delay in payment, the Indonesian side has continued to send its researchers to South Korea to take part in the development process," Rep. Kim Joong-ro of the minor opposition Bareunmirae Party said during a parliamentary audit into the administration, voicing concern about technology leaks.

As of July, 114 Indonesian engineers were sent to South Korea to work with Korea Aerospace Industries Co. (KAI), the country's sole aircraft manufacturer, to design and make a prototype of the fighter, according to a DAPA official.

Upgraded and Refurbished in the country under supervision of only 2 engineers from Lockheed Martin.

1618636506135.png

what next, air to air missiles? they have r-27, r-73 and r-77

Maybe, and here more detail about the bombing and we can see it hit the target clearly from this video.

Back
Top Bottom