What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

If we want essm just use mk41. Ig we want mica/camm use sylver. But in some LM brochure (likely i have share the link) there are some plan to use MK41 can launch the mbda missile.
But so far we know only ExLS capable launching camm missile from mk41 it is like an adaptor)

Can kfx became truck bom and have device like AMBER rack? Or maybe for more staltg using f18 style bomb bay

========================

Four leg. What leg next?
========================
Further Missile Integration according to LM's Mk.41 VLS brochure, could launch LRASM, CAMM, Aster, FC/ASW and Barak

Last edited:
Actually, I'm imagining KFX/IFX to be equipped with enclosed weapon pod (EWP). Would be gr8 tho:DView attachment 641693
This what i hope using f18 bomb bay adding stealthness, or if we just want carry more bomb maybe some device like amber rack.
Further Missile Integration according to LM's Mk.41 VLS brochure, could launch LRASM, CAMM, Aster, FC/ASW and Barak
Likely LM want to reach customer who using MBDA or israili missile. They hope someday this country change to american made missile. Maybe. Or some source said for commonality in nato forces.

Indonesian navy forced to open fire at vessel illegally collecting oil at Indonesia OPL
Indonesian-Navy-KRI-Kujang-642.jpg

The Indonesian navy’s Clurit-class fast attack craft, KRI Kujang (642) was reportedly forced to open fire at an Indonesian flagged vessel KM Tenggiri that was suspected of illegally collecting oil from other ships in the Traffic Separation Scheme (TSS) between Singapore and Indonesia on Friday (5 June), according to a report by Batam Today.

At 12.45 pm, KRI Kujang (642) was patrolling the TSS area when it spotted KM Tenggiri behaving suspiciously; the vessel was believed to be collecting fuel from other ships in the Outside Port Limit (OPL) of the TSS area.

KM Tenggiri was uncooperative and sailed further into the OPL area when KRI Kujang (642) approached to conduct investigations. It also behaved aggressively and ‘challenged’ the naval ship by threatening to crash into it.

The development caused KRI Kujang (642) to fire a first warning shot into the air. KM Tenggiri reacted by escaping towards Singaporean territory with the naval craft giving chase.

KRI Kujang (642) fired a second warning shot in the air, and the third shot was aimed at the left hull of KM Tenggiri before it escaped into Singapore waters.

The Singapore Police Coast Guard was then alerted to the Indonesian vessel illegally entering its waters and proceeded to take action.

At the time of writing, Batam Today noted the Singapore Police Coast Guard have yet to hand the case over to Indonesian authorities.

https://www.manifoldtimes.com/news/...el-illegally-collecting-oil-at-indonesia-opl/

How many legs does the cat have ?

They are quite pain in the ***, especially the local agent uhuk uhuk (trimar**) although i know them quite well as i was working there in the past , LoL. The comission is good actually :p::p:

but well their prospect is quite bleak since 2012 as Indonesia armed forces really really determined to adopt western Europe standard (Europe NATO) for our armed forces C4ISR , command control, logistick support and training modul standard. There is no way Russian system gaining traction anymore except for several small fry deals for APCs and artillery in which doesnt affect the whole picture at all.
Comission is always good! lol. But yeah, as I heard that their govt has merged mig with sukhoi I can only imagine things wont get better for a while for them. Last Egypt issued on their so called "brand new" Mig-29 was simply showed how the real situation in their aviation industry.

Tho they have made some great progress with the sukhoi engine AL-41F and the development of Izdeliye 30 engine, Zhuk AESA radar, etc. I really hope Russia can make a breakthru and end the west Jet engine monopoly and make Radar market/avionic more alive with their new radar. At the end of the day future will bring new era, perhaps we dont have to diversify with having Russian fighter. Maybe having some fighters with Russian latest engine will do the work. Who knows? :D

At lease one house get destroyed. Pilot ejected successfuly. I hope there will be no victim from the crush.

Last edited:
Hope government give crash program to adding more fighter airframe, this to alleviate the already worse of our airforce condition

Back
Top Bottom