What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

You chatted with him and know this?

If its standard 7 day ban thing, I can see what I can do.

Well hopefully so

a medium tank is imo more pressing. We don't engage in massive tank battles like in the past, 105mm guns firing HEAT and HESH rounds for anti fortifications and infantry support is enough. The task to destroy MBT's should be with the infantry (ATGM) and drones/helo's

Well I will not dwell in semantics about the Roles and technical about design and so on as this thread alone had talking about that a lot. Now what I am so sure is Medium tank deals is not that great compared to other alternatives we actually had and even the user missing a lot of opportunities because of that.

Well hopefully so

Well I will not dwell in semantics about the Roles and technical about design and so on as this thread alone had talking about that a lot. Now what I am so sure is Medium tank deals is not that great compared to other alternatives we actually had and even the user missing a lot of opportunities because of that.
when the first time in 2012-2014 time period medium tank was first heard, my first imagination was it going to be looks like brazilian Osorio or AMX-30B

T 72 B3 is premium stuff compared to their M model. And technically and price wise they are more better alternative compared to "sorry to say PINDAD Harimau medium tank
Of course price wise T-72 is way more cheaper. It's refurbished tank. Second hand tank. Harimau in a brand new tank. You can not compare the price of bothtanks.
And just like any other defence products in this country, buy from outside makes a lot of people happy.
Thank God Anoa can make it until now. Otherwise, we all can see statement like BTR 80/90 is cheaper. Hell, even BTR-60 is a lot cheaper if salesman can find and sell it here. Even more, Chinese products.

But technically wise, I'm not sure if T-72 is better than Harimau. When is the last time we hear alutsista was purchased with a full and complete set?
Look at Leo RI. The best MBT TNI AD ever has. Is it has all the options that offered by producer? No it's not.
Now, would a less-than-1-million-dollar
second hand tank equipped by the best option as T-72 be? Show me the money hehehe.

Competition is always good lah, PINDAD technology is stuck at basic manufacturing level. Actually to invite foreign arms company to invest their manufacturing plant here is should be a priority, they bring experience and technology . We are being behind of Vietnam in this regard, Damen shipyard investing a lot in Vietnam and they exporting a lot of products

Being an army shouldn't be a problem as even in the US, army retired politicians is dominating their political landscape. The problem is their mindset and obsolote thinking just look at Gatot Nurmantyo
Wow, his mind is far ahead. all possibilities, physical or non-physical threats. and the most important thing is for the good of Indonesia first. This is call strategic intelligence analysis.
EWK3fy1U0AE3bQq.jpg

Wow, his mind is far ahead. all possibilities, physical or non-physical threats. and the most important thing is for the good of Indonesia first. This is call strategic intelligence analysis.View attachment 626032

Biological warfare already treath since coldwar era, the USA and USSR already head to head in bio arms researchs, pretty sure our generals already think about this not only gen Gatot only, but with Covid19 today i'm sure almost no one expected to happen this year

Well hopefully so

The issue was spamming of discord links. He (Chestnut) has been perma-banned.

I think he would need to reach through the PDF email (contact@defence.pk) direct to webby to explain if he wants to rejoin here (dunno if anyone can reach him someway)

I am unfamiliar with the warnings he may have received prior to this on the issue.

I think he would need to reach through the PDF email (contact@defence.pk) direct to webby to explain if he wants to rejoin here (dunno if anyone can reach him someway)

I am unfamiliar with the warnings he may have received prior to this on the issue.
discord link what 0_o ??

EWLjZUnU0AEkRmP

Why don't we send some of this stuff free to foreign gun vlogger / youtuber said like Hickok45 or Demolition Ranch to do review, so pindad name would floursihed not just in national industry .:-)

discord link what 0_o ??

Yeah I really don't know (Chestnut likely would know it better). Its just what I enquired in GHQ. If anyone can reach him, tell him to email PDF at their main email...I think that would be best approach to resolve it.

Damn, more complex problem than i thought

Biological warfare already treath since coldwar era, the USA and USSR already head to head in bio arms researchs, pretty sure our generals already think about this not only gen Gatot only, but with Covid19 today i'm sure almost no one expected to happen this year
Oh, yes! Of course. maybe he is looking for it on wikipedia or google. biological warfare, electronic warfare, psychology, cyber, aerospace, and cultural wars, cultural wars. Like saying Fak Fak Fak Fuk, we have lost the cultural war but are proud and love it, wow. maybe he should pay more attention to technical things like modern camo on socks or vests to make it more visible that he really works? don't know what i can say? maybe you have A1 info?

Don't make me bring politics here cause i won't right now, Biological threat is common since cold war i tell ya
???
there is no political agenda in the near future, which touches the political part, I am just trying to clarify someone who is undervalued, someone who has dedicated himself to the country for decades, please respect everyone, just like when you value nurses, doctors, and others who worked in silence during this pandemic.

Oh, yes! Of course. maybe he is looking for it on wikipedia or google. biological warfare, electronic warfare, psychology, cyber, aerospace, and cultural wars, cultural wars. Like saying Fak Fak Fak Fuk, we have lost the cultural war but are proud and love it, wow. maybe he should pay more attention to technical things like modern camo on socks or vests to make it more visible that he really works? don't know what i can say? maybe you have A1 info?

???
there is no political agenda in the near future, which touches the political part, I am just trying to clarify someone who is undervalued, someone who has dedicated himself to the country for decades, please respect everyone, just like when you value nurses, doctors, and others who worked in silence during this pandemic.

So what's is your point? What kind of respect do you want? They serve the country as part of their career, they take the good part and the bad part for his country,

I have not accusing you and i have no proof but it seems you still get upset from what chestnut says yesterday

So what's is your point? What kind of respect do you want? They serve the country as part of their career, they take the good part and the bad part for his country,

I have not accusing you and i have no proof but it seems you still get upset from what chestnut says yesterday
Ngomong sama siapa sih gan?

Me? Prove it

Ngomong sama siapa sih gan?
Bukan gimana2.. Dia nulis us army tiba2 sampek gatot nurmantyo jauh bgt jendral negara sendiri lagi udah purna pulak. Mana ada di thread vietnam downgrade jendral sendiri. Dia ama nike orang yang sama bukan pak? Gelombang emosinya sama. Ada "gelombang" nya serius hhh

Back
Top Bottom