What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Chestnut is a great contributor in this forum, his insights way more interesting than most forumers here and he can frequently be here to post his views way more than i do ( i reveal myself here, i am among emergency unit physician/medical doctors in COVID 19 reference hospital in West Java, 2nd worst hit province in Indonesia so i can't post anything here as frequent as i used to be and certainly not as frequent as Chestnut does ). I don't appreciate this act of banning him and demand him to be relieved of ban immidiately.
Thank you for your service.

Don't know about what happened, I and @Chestnut got several different view before but, as usual we can get along and contribute much for this forum and not put report button here's like a child who got tantrums.

Well I found it amusing when new member trying to push above the weight, and disrupt the balance of discussion here. The Indonesian thread forum here is one of the best currently available for military modernization news and clues, and me and along with several oldies here tried not to pester new member here too much and let them learn and grow up. Not even the only elite here like @Indos . Report for banning is too much and I would like to do something to put the balance back again

Don't know about what happened, I and @Chestnut got several different view before but, as usual we can get along and contribute much for this forum and not put report button here's like a child who got tantrums.
Yeah me too.

Well I found it amusing when new member trying to push above the weight, and disrupt the balance of discussion here. The Indonesian thread forum here is one of the best currently available for military modernization news and clues, and me and along with several oldies here tried not to pester new member here too much and let them learn and grow up. Not even the only elite here like @Indos . Report for banning is too much and I would like to do something to put the balance back again
1. Chestnut need to chill.
2. Don't blame the other one, we don't know who pressed the report button, i believe mods judgement, its not like they have horses in this race.
3. Lets try get new member active, and let them get used with the discussion here.
4. If someone believe that chestnut is trying to influence other member with his opinion, then you just need to counter it the right way.
5. Some viewed indonesian member here is too Nato centric? Non-Nato fanboy please join and lets have discussion.

I think the ban is only for a few day.
Many other old member is not active any more.

could we make a petition to unbanned somebody in this forum to the mods??
Yes, ask mods in charge of this section (China and Far East). Or ask webmaster that have complete authority over this site.

if you all think i am reporting you all wrong i am not a newbie on forum dan saya selalu menggunakan etika dlm setiap post saya saat ber argumen dgn yang bersangkutan just chek all of my post regard

IMG_20200421_173518_205.jpg
IMG_20200421_173520_416.jpg
IMG_20200421_173522_642.jpg
IMG_20200421_173525_269.jpg

Newer version of Pindad SS2 v5. issued to Denpandu Taikam
(Detasemen Pandu Pengintaian Keamanan, Detachment Scout Recon and Security)

The unit is a company sized unit attached to Airborne brigade which its role is for intelligence gathering and spearhead for airborne assault.

There are rumours that this variant of SS2 will become standards for Indonesian Army

standart for kostrad yonkomposit ,yonmek ,raider dan taipur ( elemen pemukul )with optic i hope and for reguler stand for standart SS rifle tanfoglio is already in services some with our SF and POLRI

View attachment 625722 View attachment 625723 View attachment 625724 View attachment 625725
Newer version of Pindad SS2 v5. issued to Denpandu Taikam
(Detasemen Pandu Pengintaian Keamanan, Detachment Scout Recon and Security)

The unit is a company sized unit attached to Airborne brigade which its role is for intelligence gathering and spearhead for airborne assault.

There are rumours that this variant of SS2 will become standards for Indonesian Army
Even regular infantry too?
Too short!
It's gonna be the exact same or with some changes?
How about make it 363mm barrel length like M4?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom