What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

yeah should stick with Space System Loral for the satellite manufacture, perhaps this incident could avoid a future espionage ....

what happened after we got the insurance fund back ? can we switch to other satellite manufacture and launch vehicle .
kl beli pario ilang ya dpt nya pario lagi mana boleh ganti mio...

yeah should stick with Space System Loral for the satellite manufacture, perhaps this incident could avoid a future espionage ....

Ga ada hubungannya woi ama spionase. Mau pakai satellite buatan manapun juga pasti rentan utk di crack datastream nya tinggal punya cukup resources ga utk melakukannya (technical & manpower). Kalau level +62 sich jgn diharap punya resourcesnya utk crypto analysis yg berat2x

SS 1 v5 ( close quarter combat variant) can be used to kill adult crocodile in which had rather thick skin, the story quite disturbing actually. Indonesia need to have wild life protection forces to keep watch against large predator (in our cases like tiger, saltwater crocs and large phyton) in near public communities like what Australian had in their bilabong communities

Maluku police kill crocodile that snatched, ate 6-year-old
10th Apr 2020 20:21

buaya.jpg

Ambon, Maluku (ANTARA) - The Maluku police in Air Buaya Subdistrict, Buru District, on Thursday shot a saltwater crocodile which had snatched and eaten a 6-year-old boy swimming near the beach in Waimangit Village a day earlier.

The Maluku marine police shot the four-meter-long crocodile using an SS1 V5 rifle on Thursday during a search mission, said Maluku police spokesperson Sen.Coms. Muhammad Roem Ohoirat on Friday in Ambon.

The crocodile was spotted by several residents of Waimangit Village near a river around 5.41 p.m. local time on Thursday. The village head then asked the police to execute the wild animal as the villagers suspected it had eaten a boy, identified as Johari Hentihu, the previous day.

The crocodile is believed to have snatched the boy when he went swimming near the village's beach around 11 a.m. local time on Wednesday.

Hentihu had reportedly gone swimming with his friends Murni Sarea, Cinta Vanolong, and Lala Umasugi. After they finished swimming, Hentihu’s friends left him alone in the water. When they returned several minutes later, Hentihu was nowhere to be seen. They reported him missing, Ohoirat stated.

Hentihu's family and local villagers searched for him, but failed to find him. So they reported the matter to the local police and SAR agency.

The search operation was conducted by five personnel of Maluku police's marine unit, led by Adjunct First Inspector Otis Damaryanan, along with several members of the National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) and local villagers.

The police managed to find and slay the crocodile. The remains of the deceased boy were fished out of the crocodile's stomach and buried, the police spokesperson informed.

Related news: Crocodile enters residential area in Kalimantan's East Kotawaringin

Crocodile attacks have been repeatedly reported from different parts of Indonesia.

In February, 2019, a fisherman named Julhaidir, 41, was attacked by a big crocodile in the Seranggas River, East Kotawaringin District, Central Kalimantan Province. He lost one of his arms in the attack.

According to a local resident, identified as Yansyah, the incident occurred late afternoon when the victim was taking a bath in the Seranggas River, a tributary of the Mentaya River, in the Lempuyang Village area. (INE)

Related news: Five saltwater crocodiles trapped in Riau`s Singingi District

Related news: Crocodiles roam about at beaches, disrupt Kupang`s tourism

EDITED BY INE

https://en.antaranews.com/news/145785/maluku-police-kill-crocodile-that-snatched-ate-6-year-old

that sonic boom ish like noise in 2.00 AM was freakin loud and disturbing , heard 3 times and it shake my door and windows , but the PVMBG said it wasn't from krakatoa , any major air force night training that night ??

that sonic boom ish like noise in 2.00 AM was freakin loud and disturbing , heard 3 times and it shake my door and windows , but the PVMBG said it wasn't from krakatoa , any major air force night training that night ??

I don't know... My friends think it was the Anak Krakatau eruption... I don't know how it sounded like since I'm on the other end of the island

I don't know... My friends think it was the Anak Krakatau eruption... I don't know how it sounded like since I'm on the other end of the island
a muffled far away explosion sound but enough to shake window .

Where do you live ? I still slept at that time, didnt hear anything.

PVMBG said they dont get "laporan (information)" from the surveilance post about that sound, just information about eruption. I think this sound is a detail information that the surveilance post just dont inform yet. The time is very coincident though, so the highest possibility IMO is sound of Krakatau. Alhamdulillah, there is no Tsunami from the event just like happening in previous years.

Where do you live ? I still slept at that time, didnt hear anything.

PVMBG said they dont get "laporan (information)" from the surveilance post about that sound, just information about eruption. I think this sound is a detail information that the surveilance post just dont inform yet. The time is very coincident though, so the highest possibility IMO is sound of Krakatau. Alhamdulillah, there is no Tsunami from the event just like happening in previous years.
not going to give exact location but im live near border of east jakarta , you could say around west bekasi , i heard 3 times since 12.00 but im expecting it to be thunder/lightning since that night heavy rain is falling here , but keep hearing it until 02.00 when the rain are pretty much already stopped 3 hour ago, and it doesn't sounds like thunderous growl rather a quick pop of muffled explosion .

Last edited:
not going to give exact location but im live near border of east jakarta , you could say around west bekasi , i heard 3 times since 12.00 but im expecting it to be thunder/lightning since that night heavy rain is falling here , but keep hearing it until 02.00 when the rain are pretty much already stopped 3 hour ago, and it doesn't sounds like thunderous growl rather than quick pop of muffled explosion .
Same for me, i hear that sound too.

ok, it may sound a bit silly, could that be from Australian F-35 sonic boom that trying or experimenting with our air defence and their new toy capabilities!?
i know it sound to paranoid but who knows what our southern neighbour think, it's just like the israely do to the syrian by trolling them, the aussy could do the same and deliberately doing sonic boom to mocked our air defence

ok, it may sound a bit silly, could that be from Australian F-35 sonic boom that trying or experimenting with our air defence and their new toy capabilities!?
i know it sound to paranoid but who knows what our southern neighbour think, it's just like the israely do to the syrian by trolling them, the aussy could do the same and deliberately doing sonic boom to mocked our air defence

lol

=======================================================================
With two USN Independence-Class in the backgorund

now it's not wise for Australia to make a problems with us, things like that could be a raison de etre for closer military ties between Jakarta and Beijing, something that the US and its Australian Allies should sought to avoid

now it's not wise for Australia to make a problems with us, things like that could be a raison de etre for closer military ties between Jakarta and Beijing, something that the US and its Australian Allies should sought to avoid
i wonder if we will strengthen defense cooperation in term of technology transfer with australia just like alman said in twitter , i hope sanca is not the end , australian made radar such as CEAFAR could actually arm our old ship such as sigam 9113 .

anyway the chinese LHD ship are smoking hot now
92608404_3252097394835473_7766222236142272512_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom