What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Indonesian Ambassador to Denmark; Mr Ibnu Said discussing ship building cooperation plan with PT.PAL
View attachment 577071 View attachment 577072 View attachment 577073
Credit to World Defense Zone

ahhh so that's the "coming out in november" stuff that you mentioned before , anyway will the number of how much unit we procure just stuck at 2 ? or there was a plan to procure more ? , even though if it was kopongan , i hope atleast the electronic stuff like radar , decoy , vertical launching system etc would get installed ( I Was hoping it's the newest APAR Block 2) .

CH-4 Rainbow took off from Djuanda Airfield

ahhh so that's the "coming out in november" stuff that you mentioned before , anyway will the number of how much unit we procure just stuck at 2 ? or there was a plan to procure more ? , even though if it was kopongan , i hope atleast the electronic stuff like radar , decoy , vertical launching system etc would get installed ( I Was hoping it's the newest APAR Block 2) .
Idk about future plan yet however current budget made available is only for 2 units. Not actually budget but the state credit is due to expire by late 2019

Armed Forces Day; October 5th 1962
FB_IMG_15674237390770767.jpg

Credit to Lembaga Keris

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news...0yc9Gg1_x4ze25Mz8QbVn471nE#Echobox=1534476696

Rabbi David Shlome Rosen on Indonesia Israel relations

2 + 4 units more based from the article below.

Indonesia Likely To Acquire Iver Huitfeldt Class Frigate

March 14, 2019

Indonesia is considering to acquire a variant of Denmark’s -Iver Huitfeldt class frigate. Indonesia runs frigate acquisition programme of USD720 million for two platforms.

A defence industry co-operation agreement between Denmark's Odense Maritime Technology, and the Indonesian Navy's Naval Design Centre has been recently signed.

The frigates are being acquired as part of the second phase of the Minimum Essential Force (MEF) modernisation blueprint. The country has a requirement for at least four more hulls in the longer term as part of wider MEF requirements. Indonesia acquired two SIGMA 10514 vessels from Damen that now serve as the Martadinata class as part of this programme.

http://en.c4defence.com/Agenda/indonesia-likely-to-acquire-iver-huitfeldt-class-frigate/7899/1

March 14, 2019

Indonesia is considering to acquire a variant of Denmark’s -Iver Huitfeldt class frigate. Indonesia runs frigate acquisition programme of USD720 million for two platforms.

A defence industry co-operation agreement between Denmark's Odense Maritime Technology, and the Indonesian Navy's Naval Design Centre has been recently signed.

The frigates are being acquired as part of the second phase of the Minimum Essential Force (MEF) modernisation blueprint. The country has a requirement for at least four more hulls in the longer term as part of wider MEF requirements. Indonesia acquired two SIGMA 10514 vessels from Damen that now serve as the Martadinata class as part of this programme.

http://en.c4defence.com/Agenda/indonesia-likely-to-acquire-iver-huitfeldt-class-frigate/7899/1

well that's very pleasing to hear

March 14, 2019

2+4 make more sense. Prolly something like changbogo that spread over couple batches and contracts. Its unlikely anyone want to give away much with just 2 in quantity. With this we could solve the van speijk retirement issue, fregate capability building issue and perhaps the ability to make and sell them under license. Smart move if this is the case. The price of this warship is consider affordable, and affordable warship has larger potential market compare to real destroyer type or other heavy frigate.

Video harimau dr mas matsimus.

We need that Pandur II NOW

2+4 make more sense. Prolly something like changbogo that spread over couple batches and contracts. Its unlikely anyone want to give away much with just 2 in quantity. With this we could solve the van speijk retirement issue, fregate capability building issue and perhaps the ability to make and sell them under license. Smart move if this is the case. The price of this warship is consider affordable, and affordable warship has larger potential market compare to real destroyer type or other heavy frigate.
I would love to see a good 4000 tonne platform for our Navy, to complement the Martadinata and Iver. Again, i would love to see the Military checking our South Korean weapon system, it's diverse, affordable and effective on what they does.

Its better to have 2 iver huidfeldt but fully armed than 2+4 tapi ompong kaya kapal feri

The frigates are being acquired as part of the second phase of the Minimum Essential Force (MEF) modernisation blueprint. The country has a requirement for at least four more hulls in the longer term as part of wider MEF requirements. Indonesia acquired two SIGMA 10514 vessels from Damen that now serve as the Martadinata class as part of this programme....

2 + 4 units are actually for the PKR procurement program. Up to the 3rd renstra in 2024 at least 6 units of PKR must be fulfilled to replace the aging VS class which should have been decommisioned then. So that if the ADF procurement be realized, I am not sure they will exceed 2 units till that year. My prediction for future formation is most likely will be 2 ADF + 4 PKR.

https://kabar24.bisnis.com/read/201...i-dorong-penyelesaian-2-kapal-perusak-lainnya
Well since there's someone already mentioned, I just want to give a little hint from the news above related to the end-year's plan. Perhaps that is not something surprising at all, but its rather fulfillment of the 2nd renstra which up until now has not been implemented yet..

But then again, that just solely my prediction which has nothing to do with the Navy's future plans..
Yang jelas segala sesuatunya masih bisa berubah jadi disimpan dulu ekspektasinya, kita tunggu aja sampe akhir tahun :)

March 14, 2019

i think this one is referring to sigma 10514 and not iver

Ini analisis sekelas CNN, tentang pertahanan ibukota .

Wajib belajar ,kalau sudah lulus SMA , atau kuliah . tapi sekarang WAJIB HUKUMNYA GABUNG FORUM MILITER seperti disini , biar melek alutsista dan aneka analisis perang.

Kalo bisa blog militer kita buat analisis pertahanan ibukota baru yg seharusnya di punyai , biar masyarakat umum membandingkan ini media nasional pada umumnya dan ini media khusus militer , . analisisnya tentu saja media militer yg bener .

Meh. Now I'm not surprised if this thing also happens to the current procurement of SU-35 and why it's still not coming to us.

Duri dalam daging. Petinggi di TNI pernah belajar PPKN gak sih? Kok bisa masuk TNI? Oh ya, kaya biasa kan ada birokrasi.
From 55 millions US$ each to 83 millions US$, well that's fishy just like my posting on 90s Hawk & Scorpion light tanks procurement a while ago.
Meanwhile;

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom