What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Unlike the fourth KCR-60M with a more stealthy bridge design looks like the 5th & 6th are going back to the first batch KCR-60M bridge design.

Mase,

Kayaknya sama aja lho dengan kapal ke-4, hanya saja lubang di bagian depan bridge itu sekarang terhalang meriam 57 mm.

FB_IMG_15647128110021320.jpg

Accomplishment on August 2018

PT.LEN 2D air surveillance radar
FB_IMG_15645858227752013.jpg

FB_IMG_15645858194736139.jpg
FB_IMG_15645858264618277.jpg
FB_IMG_15645858299173344.jpg

Credit to Fb page Lembaga Keris

Mase,

Kayaknya sama aja lho dengan kapal ke-4, hanya saja lubang di bagian depan bridge itu sekarang terhalang meriam 57 mm.

he was kinda right , the window and the back part of the bridge also the mast does not resemble the 4th one (even though the superstructure does) , but i still get confused why is the masts going even further back right now , you could save some spaces for CIWS or Mistral launcher on that area

Mase,

The fourth KCR-60M window bridge design is like this / (more straight design without any corner) whereas the latest one is like a letter K same as the first batch.

49cfb7aa9e477b67cc4381cf9c1768ea.jpg

Fourth KCR-60M (look at the window design):

7ac06623-e96f-43e0-861c-a6853bd5df9c_169.jpeg

Last edited:
he was kinda right , the window and the back part of the bridge also the mast does not resemble the 4th one (even though the superstructure does) , but i still get confused why is the masts going even further back right now , you could save some spaces for CIWS or Mistral launcher on that area
Just use the space above the bridge for mistral launcher, like Diponegoro class.

OOT, because we don't have special thread for chill and casual convo
Live now, wayang kulit semalam suntuk @ istana negara
Ki manteb soedharsono, didi kempot, cak lontong etc
:flame:
Ah finished
And also Western Java rocked by earthquake.

Last edited:
OOT, because we don't have special thread for chill and casual convo
Live now, wayang kulit semalam suntuk @ istana negara
Ki manteb soedharsono, didi kempot, cak lontong etc
And also Western Java rocked by earthquake.
Kenapa gak sabtu aja nanggapnya? kan sekalian malmingan gitu :angel:

https://rsnafb.wordpress.com/berita/indonesia-defence-assessment/

Some interesting writtings in this old posting :
1)
Army Aviation
In July 2011, Lieutenant General Budiman, deputy chief of staff of the TNI-AD, said that the TNI-AD had a requirement to procureup to 200 helicopters during the next two decades to replace a significant number of helicopters that will be retired in thecoming years. Due for replacement during this time frame are the fleets of Bell 205A-1 (procured in 1978), Bell 412SP (1986)and Eurocopter NBO-105 (1978) helicopters. All of these are used by the TNI-AD in utility roles, although further requirementsexist for transport and combat helicopters.
Outlining the requirement, Lt Gen Budiman said that PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) was well positioned to provide the helicoptersthrough the licensed production agreements that it has secured with Eurocopter and Bell Helicopter. It is unlikely that thecountry will have funds to support the procurement of up to 200 new platforms, but it is a priority area for the army.
However, as many Western countries are in the process of reducing their defence equipment inventories, Indonesia is now ableto buy surplus stock from them, like Apache longbow helicopters from the US. eight AH-64 Apache helicopters cheaply from surplusEuropean stocks. No further detail has been made available and a European seller was yet to emerge.
2)
Jakarta was originally offered 24 used F-16A/B fighters in 2010 as a Foreign Military Sale from the US. The two countrieswere scheduled to sign a letter of acceptance over the F-16 deal in February 2012, with deliveries to be completed by 2014.The quantity of fighters offered has since increased to 30 units – 28 F-16C/D Block 25 fighters and two F-16A/B Block 15 versions- but so has the price: Indonesia’s air force chief of staff estimated in September 2011 that it would cost Indonesia USD430million for delivery, necessary repairs and upgrades for the aircraft, up from an estimate of USD160 million in 2010
3)
Frigates
In September 2012, the US confirmed plans to sell Indonesia excess frigates as defence relations between the two countrieswere improving. These will likely be Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates that are being replaced in US Navy service by theLittoral Combat Ship. Further details are yet to emerge.

https://rsnafb.wordpress.com/berita/indonesia-defence-assessment/

Some interesting writtings in this old posting :
1)
Army Aviation
In July 2011, Lieutenant General Budiman, deputy chief of staff of the TNI-AD, said that the TNI-AD had a requirement to procureup to 200 helicopters during the next two decades to replace a significant number of helicopters that will be retired in thecoming years. Due for replacement during this time frame are the fleets of Bell 205A-1 (procured in 1978), Bell 412SP (1986)and Eurocopter NBO-105 (1978) helicopters. All of these are used by the TNI-AD in utility roles, although further requirementsexist for transport and combat helicopters.
Outlining the requirement, Lt Gen Budiman said that PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) was well positioned to provide the helicoptersthrough the licensed production agreements that it has secured with Eurocopter and Bell Helicopter. It is unlikely that thecountry will have funds to support the procurement of up to 200 new platforms, but it is a priority area for the army.
However, as many Western countries are in the process of reducing their defence equipment inventories, Indonesia is now ableto buy surplus stock from them, like Apache longbow helicopters from the US. eight AH-64 Apache helicopters cheaply from surplusEuropean stocks. No further detail has been made available and a European seller was yet to emerge.
2)
Jakarta was originally offered 24 used F-16A/B fighters in 2010 as a Foreign Military Sale from the US. The two countrieswere scheduled to sign a letter of acceptance over the F-16 deal in February 2012, with deliveries to be completed by 2014.The quantity of fighters offered has since increased to 30 units – 28 F-16C/D Block 25 fighters and two F-16A/B Block 15 versions- but so has the price: Indonesia’s air force chief of staff estimated in September 2011 that it would cost Indonesia USD430million for delivery, necessary repairs and upgrades for the aircraft, up from an estimate of USD160 million in 2010
3)
Frigates
In September 2012, the US confirmed plans to sell Indonesia excess frigates as defence relations between the two countrieswere improving. These will likely be Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates that are being replaced in US Navy service by theLittoral Combat Ship. Further details are yet to emerge.

They refuse the offer for the frigates as its engines is quite fuel guzzler. Though i would like such deal cause OHP is hard hitting frigates and still hold advantage over our current warships inventory

They refuse the offer for the frigates as its engines is quite fuel guzzler. Though i would like such deal cause OHP is hard hitting frigates and still hold advantage over our current warships inventory
I remember Secretary of State back then Mrs Hillary Clinton made such offer during Jakarta's visit but then we declined the offer due gas turbine propulsion which cost the operational of the warship. What finds me odd is the saying of those AH-64 were surplus stocks, i've heard rumour years ago about them actually upgraded AH-64D not brand new AH-64E though i didn't believe it but then seeing this writtings kind of reminds me on that odd rumour.
Meanwhile history of F-16 TNI AU colour scheme
Screenshot_2019-08-03-12-34-44-1.png

I remember Secretary of State back then Mrs Hillary Clinton made such offer during Jakarta's visit but then we declined the offer due gas turbine propulsion which cost the operational of the warship. What finds me odd is the saying of those AH-64 were surplus stocks, i've heard rumour years ago about them actually upgraded AH-64D not brand new AH-64E though i didn't believe it but then seeing this writtings kind of reminds me on that odd rumour.
Meanwhile history of F-16 TNI AU colour scheme
View attachment 572324

For AH 64, i remember the team inquiries about 32 unit for the next decade to come

Kinda good deal to me, basing them in Natuna for deterrence is a quite nice idea if they wanna "conserve fuel". Anyway, is it possible that we just buy the hull's design to locally produce it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom