What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Pohon makin tinggi makin kenceng anginnya, just take that thread with a grain of salt, like it or not, that unfortunate event is what make us more socially and economically progressive now.
banyak yang syirik

BIG BADASS...where is the Leo RI? Have they arrived in indonesia?
Leopard 2RI. Credit to Penkostrad.

CkgNxIfWgAAn0lq.jpg

trust me...itu artikel periatiwa 1998 di thread itu, pesanan negara kecil Utara. berkaitan tax amnesty program pemerintah kt. tujuannya nakutin pengusaha spya ragu bawa pulang simpenanya disana. harusnya ada artikell/ tread kita yg mng-kick balik itu artikel. tentu dgn mengemukakan yg baik. orng indo skrng siapa yg sugih2 banget.. orang jg semua tahu kok.

Change your mind to be more positive ... Please note that this is an "international forum" .. so, post your comments in English if you don't agree and/or want to counter it... Would you please don't blame to the other for all bad things in your country ....:-)..

tau dari mana gan kalo pesanan negara sebelah?

Maybe you have to appeal your colleague .. Stop to show their stupidity here ... :cheesy:

Last edited:
I would like to know, do other countries, especially U.S.A, japan, or European country still do dopper training on their curriculoum? If they still do, what kind of rifle or calibre did they use?
yes, other countries does have some kind "fire desensitization training" as well
the most common method, A soldier fires a machine gun over the heads of soldiers low-crawling under barbed wire like this:
600px-CUFM60.JPG

if the goal is to familiarize soldier to battle condition, and simulate psychological stress, this will do the job fine

TNI uses different method. soldiers is instructed to crawl in a column of dirt while their partner fire at them somewhat more freely. They do this as right of passage ritual.
in my opinion the "dopper training" is rather reckless and impose soldiers to unnecessary risk. Sure, they are professionals, but I think our method sacrifices a degree of safety just for theatrical effects..
just my 2c

beritanya mungkin udah telat beberapa bulan lalu. kita menang WCS (World Cosplay Summit) 2016 di jepang

full video

Yes, 3 member and 26 guest, for those silent reader, if you are indonesian, please sign up so we can share information and discuss more
[/QUOTE]

I think i am doing the steps in all the wrong direction

I did made my id... tried to introduced my self in the proper link, but a sentence shown up, it said INVALID ID....

Please enlighten me.... teach me the right order, please... many thanks...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom