What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

A
Utekmu do iso dienggo ora to cuk..., cangkemmu menengo ae rasah digagass.... diancuk tenan... diakon rasah nggambleh... tetep ae.... po njaluk disamplul knalpot lambemu ki?

postingan ini tidak untuk ditanggapi. silahkan kembali ke topik thread.
Wis orasah mesohh..

Conducting Basin acceptance trial (BAT)

KRI REM 331

@pandu_

Screenshot_2016-08-12-20-43-20_1471024247323.jpg

Screenshot_2016-08-12-20-55-35_1471024568057.jpg

Let's share something friendly, informative and bring dignity for Indonesia.. If we don't have anything to add, please just keep silence, and enjoy the news..

This is not the thread for trolling around, keep this thread clean...
But... if you keep on insisting to troll, just go to another thread...go troll china or anybody else.... :D

Part of Indonesian army modernization (MEF 1)
View attachment 325262
View attachment 325269
View attachment 325271
Maaf om semingguan ini jarang ngepost, Udah kembali lagi ke tempat semula (yem*n) dan tau sendiri disini sering mati lampu,lemot dan banyak yg diblokir :coffee:

Say hello to many new member here :wave:

More fire power (Skyguard, norico version) for Marines!
Korps Marinir Lakukan Uji Fungsi Kanon Hanud Type 90/35mm dan AF902 Fire Control System

Spek: Meriam kaliber 35 mm, memiliki 2 laras, kecepatan menembak 1.100 butir permenit, jarak tembak efektif 4000 meter, ketinggian efektif penembakan 3000 meter dengan kecepatan reaksi rata-rata 6,5 detik dan dikendalikan secara otomatis dari ruang radar AFC 902 dengan pola menembak secara bersamaan atau juga bisa dikendalikan secara manual oleh 3 awak perpucuknya.

View attachment 325212
View attachment 325214
View attachment 325213

good stuff for marines, to protect from air attack. my question is ..why not marinir buy the mobile platform one? as we know marinir's job is attack from the sea...so in the amphibious assault..how this stuff Will take the job? while its on the stationed platform?? my assumption is: these gun should shoot the enemy helikopter that attack our soldier in the event of military beaching.

good stuff for marines, to protect from air attack. my question is ..why not marinir buy the mobile platform one? as we know marinir's job is attack from the sea...so in the amphibious assault..how this stuff Will take the job? while its on the stationed platform?? my assumption is: these gun should shoot the enemy helikopter that attack our soldier in the event of military beaching.
As the marines land, the fire support will be provided by supporting ships. The marines's own weaponries shall be used when they advance further into the mainland, as the ship's arsenal can't reach them anymore.

As the marines land, the fire support will be provided by supporting ships. The marines's own weaponries shall be used when they advance further into the mainland, as the ship's arsenal can't reach them anymore.
okay.
so this weapon is used for defending the area been aquisited after the marines landed? seem like to be han-lan then?

The AF902 FCS/35 is a towed anti-aircraft gun, you can see the wheels.. so yes, this platform is mobile...

View attachment 325337
yes brother...but i think this a semi mobile weapon and operated after it settled, more downtime to make it ready to fire. couse i thougt..this weapon are used together with other amphibious vehicle when attack the enemy land. bmp and lavt for attack the land base object and this weapon shoot all enemy flying object. together embark from lpd..
but correct me..

Last edited:
old photo..not mine..

Attachments

• 2016-05-16_18.55.46.jpg
    2016-05-16_18.55.46.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 101
okay.
so this weapon is used for defending the area been aquisited after the marines landed? seem like to be han-lan then?

yes brother...but i think this a semi mobile vehicle and operated after it settled, more downtime to make it ready to fire. couse i thougt..this weapon are used together with other amphibious vehicle when attack the enemy land. bmp and lavt for attack the land base object and this weapon shoot all enemy flying object. together debark from lpd..
but correct me..

Spot/area denial. I don't think it can be fired on the move. If a unit needs to be protected from air attack while on the move, they'll need some sort of Self Propelled AA weapon.

Otherwise, they'll advance, secure the perimeters, set up forward base, lay down AA weapon, repeat.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

TNI Rancang Senapan Khusus Untuk Latihan Dopper
Empat karakter yang wajib dimiliki, yakni suaranya harus keras untuk mengusik moril, akurasi tembakan, endurance harus tahan digunakan berjam-jam, serta peluru dibikin tumpul supaya kalau kena lumpur muncratnya tinggi tapi aman tidak mudah memantul

pindad-senapan-dopper.jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom